PDA

View Full Version : Tuohy Cup 2012/13

Pages : [1] 2

hotspur
26/09/2012, 8:51 PM
3 0 win tonight for Pike Rovers against Wembley,Colm Enright,Eoin Hanrahan,Keith Hartnett,

abbeyvale
26/09/2012, 10:08 PM
Tuohy Cup Draw

1st rd
Carew Park v Aisling/Annacotty,
Shannon Hibernians v Regional United,
Janesboro v Corbally

Quarter finals are as follows;
( A ) Geraldines v Carew Park/Ashling,
( B) Kilmallock v Janesboro/Corbally,
(C )Fairview Rgs v Ballynanty Rvs,
(D) Pike Rvs v Shannon Hibs/Regional Utd;

Semi Finals;
D v A,
C v B

passandmove
27/09/2012, 10:53 AM
Pike 3 Wembley 0,nothing in it for about an hour of the game,gave away 2 poor goals from set pieces and the heads dropped and pike took full advantage.Best of luck to pike in the competition,back to the relegation scrap for us!

hotspur
27/09/2012, 1:46 PM
Pike 3 Wembley 0,nothing in it for about an hour of the game,gave away 2 poor goals from set pieces and the heads dropped and pike took full advantage.Best of luck to pike in the competition,back to the relegation scrap for us!

That would be about right pass although Pike should have scored in first half when they hit the crossbar,I'm sure there'll be no fear of ye,just need a couple of results to go yere way,best of luck.

thomas72
04/10/2012, 9:33 PM
Carew park 6 AA 2, Jonathan grant 2, pa boyle 2, Jamie o Sullivan, Kyle mcgrath.

Team.
Gordon
dean finnan
fra kett
Gary griffin
Jon sommors
pa boyle
cyril maher
Brian aherne
Jamie o Sullivan
john boyle
Jonathan grant

subs
Steven grant
mark keane
mark sla
Ronan power
Jamie Kelly
Kyle mcgrath
dale mc

abbeyvale
05/10/2012, 10:49 PM
Tuohy Cup Draw

1st rd
Shannon Hibernians v Regional United,
Janesboro v Corbally

Quarter finals are as follows;
( A ) Geraldines v Carew Park
( B) Kilmallock v Janesboro/Corbally
(C ) Fairview Rgs v Ballynanty Rvs
(D) Pike Rvs v Shannon Hibs/Regional Utd

Semi Finals;
D v A,
C v B

oscar
11/10/2012, 8:45 PM
Janesboro 3-0 Corbally

Declan Nash and Shane Clarke 2

Hibs7772
18/10/2012, 11:30 PM
Shannon Hibs 1-0 Regional (aet) Ryan Kelly with a winner 2 mins before the end of extra time

dirtfree
19/10/2012, 7:54 AM
What was the hibs team ?? Good win but Infairness regional were down a keeper after 30 mins.. But a win is a win.. Pike next :-)

old git
19/10/2012, 9:52 AM
What was the hibs team ?? Good win but Infairness regional were down a keeper after 30 mins.. But a win is a win.. Pike next :-)

think thats 5 wins on the trot for hibs now unfortunatly all in cup competitions.

Bayern Munchies
19/10/2012, 1:23 PM
Great win for Hibs last night. I'm sure they would trade there 5 wins in cup competitions on the trot for league wins but stil, it should give them much needed confidnce when they're back playing league games hopefully and they'll start picking up points more often hopefully.

hotspur
19/10/2012, 2:43 PM
Great win for Hibs last night. I'm sure they would trade there 5 wins in cup competitions on the trot for league wins but stil, it should give them much needed confidnce when they're back playing league games hopefully and they'll start picking up points more often hopefully.

I'm sorry but they won't.😉

old git
19/10/2012, 8:31 PM
I'm sorry but they won't.

why not they have beaten two preimer teams killmallock & regional in cups so i don't see why they cannot pick up points in league

deadly man
19/10/2012, 8:52 PM
why not they have beaten two preimer teams killmallock & regional in cups so i don't see why they cannot pick up points in league

Shannon Hibs are by far and away the worst team to ever play Premier football Imo and will pick up zero points this season

Hibs7772
20/10/2012, 2:31 AM

Shannon Hibs are by far and away the worst team to ever play Premier football Imo and will pick up zero points this season
Team was Darren Ryan in goal, Derek Byrne, Pa Devanny, Gareth Quirke, Thomas McDade, Eddie Dunne, Jake Dunlea, Jack Kelly, Jamie Cullen, Ryan Kelly And Robbie Wall up front. Jamie Egan on the bench. That's the team as i heard it. The worst team in the premier who just beat regional? Ye were saying the same about Shannon Town! We will see come the end of the season, Don't know if we will stay up but I'd be fairly confident of picking up points against the likes of Corbally and Kilmallock at home and Aisling Annocotty Away, teams that i don't think are much better if any better than us.

thomas72
20/10/2012, 8:06 AM
Team was Darren Ryan in goal, Derek Byrne, Pa Devanny, Gareth Quirke, Thomas
McDade, Eddie Dunne, Jake Dunlea, Jack Kelly, Jamie Cullen, Ryan Kelly And Robbie Wall up front. Jamie Egan on the bench. That's the team as i heard it. The worst team in the premier who just beat regional? Ye were saying the same about Shannon Town! We will see come the end of the season, Don't know if we will stay up but I'd be fairly confident of picking up points against the likes of Corbally and Kilmallock at home and Aisling Annocotty Away, teams that i don't think are much better if any better than us.

Iv seen all them teams this year and the three teams you named above are alot better than hibs imo corbally are a good team they have guys who can score goals. AA have alot of injuries at the min get those lads back they should be alright. Kilmallock is the team that i Will give ye the best chance of beating in shannon they seem to be getting worse as the season goes on that's my opinion. Best if luck to ye not nice to see a team get hammered every league game.

prawnsandwich2
20/10/2012, 10:37 AM
Iv seen all them teams this year and the three teams you named above are alot better than hibs imo corbally are a good team they have guys who can score goals. AA have alot of injuries at the min get those lads back they should be alright. Kilmallock is the team that i Will give ye the best chance of beating in shannon they seem to be getting worse as the season goes on that's my opinion. Best if luck to ye not nice to see a team get hammered every league game.

what has affected kilmallock is the loss of players during the off season and also the fact that the hurlers as still involved being county champs.
i saw them play fairview this season and the 'view were lucky to get a result.
must say that some of the comments on this regarding shannon hibs(who also gave fairview a tough test) are uncalled for. those type of opinions should be kept to oneself, and if posted,should be ignored.

booster 03
20/10/2012, 10:45 AM
what has affected kilmallock is the loss of players during the off season and also the fact that the hurlers as still involved being county champs.
i saw them play fairview this season and the 'view were lucky to get a result.
must say that some of the comments on this regarding shannon hibs(who also gave fairview a tough test) are uncalled for. those type of opinions should be kept to oneself, and if posted,should be ignored.

I agree the arrogance shown to weaker clubs is pure shoddy.. Some fellas on this forum think because their given a club jacket for a successfull club think they've the right to knock weaker clubs at any given opportunity, happened with my club sville last yr when we were struggling fellas were sayin we didn't deserve to be premier, absolute horse sh1t.. Best of luck to hibs for the yr, stick in there til after Xmas, keep the squad together and ye will pick up points

js79
20/10/2012, 11:02 AM
I agree the arrogance shown to weaker clubs is pure shoddy.. Some fellas on this forum think because their given a club jacket for a successfull club think they've the right to knock weaker clubs at any given opportunity, happened with my club sville last yr when we were struggling fellas were sayin we didn't deserve to be premier, absolute horse sh1t.. Best of luck to hibs for the yr, stick in there til after Xmas, keep the squad together and ye will pick up points
Well said booster,there is no place for it,,

abbeyvale
24/10/2012, 10:30 PM
Tuohy Cup Draw

Quarter finals
(A) Geraldines v Carew Park
(B) Kilmallock v Janesboro
(C) Fairview Rgs v Ballynanty Rvs
(D) Pike Rvs v Shannon Hibs

Semi Finals
D v A,
C v B

abbeyvale
30/10/2012, 4:12 PM
Thursday Nov 8th

Tuohy Cup Q-Final

Geraldines v Carew Park, 7.00, Jackman Park, M Kiely, S Rooney, M Kirby

thomas72
07/11/2012, 8:28 PM
Carew park 3 dines 1, Jon sommors, mark keane, Jon grant.

Sea Bird
07/11/2012, 10:28 PM
Carew park 3 dines 1, Jon sommors, mark keane, Jon grant.

Dines left it behind them.Could have been out of sight at half time.What a goal by Mark Keane.Is it Pike V Carew next??

thomas72
07/11/2012, 10:48 PM
Dines left it behind them.Could have been out of sight at half time.What a goal by Mark Keane.Is it Pike V Carew next??

Yes. Can't disagree with you dines should of been a few goals up at half time Carew were all over the place first half very lucky to be going in level. Upped it a little 2nd half had a few chances ourselves at 2-1 before dines got a pen in fairness poor pen keeper just dropped on the ball.
Credit to dines there a very difficult side to play against well organized. But if Carew defends like that in fai v moyross they will be out huge improvement needed.

hotspur
08/11/2012, 8:49 AM

Carew v Pike/Shannon hibs.

Hibs7772
08/11/2012, 4:05 PM
Carew v Pike/Shannon hibs.
Might as well just say its Carew vs Shannon Hibs so hahahaha:p

hotspur
08/11/2012, 4:14 PM
Might as well just say its Carew vs Shannon Hibs so hahahaha:p

You said it,not me,😃

Hibs7772
15/11/2012, 11:56 PM
Shannon hibs 0-2 Pike

dirtfree
16/11/2012, 8:38 AM
Shannon hibs 0-2 Pike

Unlucky to hibs sounds like ye gave them a good game.. What was line up ??

Minesapint
16/11/2012, 8:51 AM
And who scored

mrman
16/11/2012, 8:52 AM
pike beat them well it could/should have been a lot more,

abbeyvale
16/11/2012, 8:09 PM
Tuohy Cup Draw

Semi Finals
Pike Rvs v Carew Park
Fairview Rgs or Ballynanty Rvs v Kilmallock or Janesboro

Hollywood Hogan
19/12/2012, 7:39 PM
Good game in jackman tonight between 2 good sides. Currently 2-1 to Carew park. Still unbeaten all season

dirtfree
19/12/2012, 9:52 PM
What a stupid post .. I'd say the real reason the match was on tonight was as both are still in munster and fai cup action. So games will be coming thick and thin after Xmas,, as for the penalties the first one was stonewall the 2nd one maybe a bit harsh. But great game for the neutral to watch and Carew deserved there win. As for the xtra time I timed it when the Carew keeper went down and he was down for 4 mins the first time and 3 mins the second time.so that was 7 mins and Infairness ref was stopping his watch every time

thomas72
19/12/2012, 10:03 PM
Pike 1 Carew park 2, Gary griffin, mark keane.

Good physical game had to really dig in against an excellent pike team we just about got over the line.

fifty50
20/12/2012, 12:23 AM
John connerey looks a decent addition to carew, though pike were unlucky not to get an equalizer, impressed with okoro when he came on, he's a handful to be fair!

dirtfree
20/12/2012, 6:00 AM
Harsh there faceoff it's obvious you don't like Carew . I agree pike had more chances but come on Carew had more than 2 chances . Good quality game to watch

thomas72
20/12/2012, 8:40 AM
John connerey looks a decent addition to carew, though pike were unlucky not to get an equalizer, impressed with okoro when he came on, he's a handful to be fair!

i thought he was excellent for his first game only coming on at half time against a quality team like pike. Must admit i haven't seen him playing before just what the lads were telling me that he is a fantastic player excellent first touch and movement he will be a huge addition to the squad.

faceoff
20/12/2012, 9:45 AM
Harsh there faceoff it's obvious you don't like Carew . I agree pike had more chances but come on Carew had more than 2 chances . Good quality game to watch

Are you for real??dirtfree?i have the utmost respect for Carew Park,just gave my opinion on the game,and from what I saw Pike Rovers were the better side on the night who had far more chances to win the game,Pike keeper wasn't called into action too much,Anyway best of luck to both teams in their quest for FAI and MJ,they could meet again in both.

Fairkop
20/12/2012, 8:02 PM
good hard physical game.thought the ref got both pens correct,pike defended carews winner poorly and missed 3 or 4 easy chances themselves to get the leveller,play got a bit chaotic near the end as pike did not have any shape to them.tierney and colbert were good for pike,keane,grant and kett? did well for carew imo.fine crowd there and well worth entrance fee,seat and all.

Minesapint
21/12/2012, 1:28 PM
Great game to watch, i think carew goal keeper had more to do but fairplay to carew not many people turn pike over twice well done carew.

pearse4t3
17/01/2013, 3:41 PM
Janesboro 5 Kilmallock 1

Janesboro goals: Shane Clarke(3), Declan Nash and David Roche.

Hollywood Hogan
23/01/2013, 9:58 PM
Shane Clarke take a bow son!!! Best goal I ever witnessed live. Super game in jackman tonight. View went 3 up before Clarkes wonder strike. Clarke then missed peno n view reduced to ten men. All d pressure from Boro first 30 minutes second half n Clarke completed hat trick to make it 3-3. Fair view grabbed goal on d break n almost immediately made it 5-3. Boro made it 5-4 n pushed for equaliser but Stewart n his defence held out. Good win for view who had outstanding performances from Stewart, Luca ? And Scanlon. Loss will hurt Boro who at 3-3 looked well on top. Great game of ball tonight. Well done to both sides!!!

prawnsandwich2
24/01/2013, 6:19 AM
Shane Clarke take a bow son!!! Best goal I ever witnessed live. Super game in jackman tonight. View went 3 up before Clarkes wonder strike. Clarke then missed peno n view reduced to ten men. All d pressure from Boro first 30 minutes second half n Clarke completed hat trick to make it 3-3. Fair view grabbed goal on d break n almost immediately made it 5-3. Boro made it 5-4 n pushed for equaliser but Stewart n his defence held out. Good win for view who had outstanding performances from Stewart, Luca ? And Scanlon. Loss will hurt Boro who at 3-3 looked well on top. Great game of ball tonight. Well done to both sides!!!

great win for the view,considering they played almost 70 mins with ten men.
looking forward to the final.
anyone any thoughts on the sending off??
thought it was harsh,but maybe the blinkers are on:D.
fairview were also without heffernan and mcgrath,but the lads that came in played very well.
nothing won yet,but nice to get to a cup final,considering the amount of established players who left during the off season,well done to all the young lads, great to see.
luca tedde(not sure about the spelling).
came from corbally(possibly B team).

faceoff
24/01/2013, 8:58 AM
great win for the view,considering they played almost 70 mins with ten men.
looking forward to the final.
anyone any thoughts on the sending off??
thought it was harsh,but maybe the blinkers are on:D.
fairview were also without heffernan and mcgrath,but the lads that came in played very well.
nothing won yet,but nice to get to a cup final,considering the amount of established players who left during the off season,well done to all the young lads, great to see.
luca tedde(not sure about the spelling).
came from corbally(possibly B team).

Luca was with limerick youth set up as well,always thought he was a good player,cracking game of ball last night,well worth the entrance fee,Clarkes goal was top drawer,also think Jamiie Stewart will be playing LOI in the not too distant future,young lad is quality,fantastic result for a very young Fairview team,thought they had blown it when Janesboro came back to 3 3,but showed plenty of resolve to go on and score 2 more,good luck to them,any one any idea when the final will be played?

Fairkop
24/01/2013, 9:51 PM
sounds like a cracker,anyone got the teams?

prawnsandwich2
21/02/2013, 2:14 PM
carew 4/6 f/view 14/5 in paddy powers...
Carew would be favs,but by that margin???
looking forward to it

js79
21/02/2013, 8:22 PM
carew 4/6 f/view 14/5 in paddy powers...

Carew would be favs,but by that margin???
looking forward to it

If paddy saw carew lately he would have to rethink them prices.

js79
22/02/2013, 9:06 PM
Carew park 3 Fairview 1, Jamie o Sullivan,John grant and fra kett with the goals for carew,mark McGrath replied for the view,finally after 11 years we picked up a trophy,

faceoff
22/02/2013, 9:38 PM
Carew park 3 Fairview 1, Jamie o Sullivan,John grant and fra kett with the goals for carew,mark McGrath replied for the view,finally after 11 years we picked up a trophy,

Congratulations js,young Jamie Stewart is one hell of a keeper,ye were the better side,Fairview will only get better in the future,good game but its was bleeding freezing in Jackman,pitch looked in good nick also.