PDA

View Full Version : Lets Watch Them Drop

Fair_play_boy
01/09/2004, 6:37 PM
Cork City's eventual position in the league this season will probably depend on how many points Shels drop over the coming weeks. Tonight, hopefully Waherfur will do the business by forcing a draw at the RSC.
This break in City's season allows a little more time to sit back and watch other teams take points off each other. I never thought I would be saying this, but COME ON REYNOLDS RAT. :p
After the two bad results against Derry in the cup (Shels got one point out of 6 if you count the two cup games in terms of points in league matches) it would be daycent if their European hangover lasted as long as ours has.

Prego
01/09/2004, 8:32 PM
Waterford 3 - 1 Shels. Beaten twice in a week. Keep it up please. Thanks!!

dancinpants
01/09/2004, 8:35 PM
it would be daycent if their European hangover lasted as long as ours has.

Ah jaysus, dont be givin them ideas for excuses!!!. I can hear Fenlon already complaining about fixture congestion or some **** like that!!!

dermo
01/09/2004, 9:03 PM
Things are looking up, one more slip up shels and were laughing.... keep it up.

Flynninio
02/09/2004, 6:32 AM
the muck savages from louth will win the league.i reckon shells be in for rough ride in europe as well with the suspensions they have.fixture congestion is a big down side to europe but i dont hide the fact that city are still lacking bite to win the league.

pete
02/09/2004, 11:54 AM
Its bizarre city can't be playing some of their backlogged fixtures at the moment. A break is ok but 3 weeks is too long & all will mean is still have more games to fit into remaining weeks. Even with no Cup games we will still need many mid-week games.

pete
02/09/2004, 12:29 PM
We could easily have plaed game tuesday or wednesday this week. Given how quick the games were played post Inter Toto it doesn't make sense...