PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theory re: 9/11

Countyman
01/09/2004, 8:15 AM
I saw this elsewhere. There are some who believe that the american airlines jet didnt actually crash into the Pentagon and that it was either a truck loaded with explosives, a smaller plane or a rocket fired from outside the pentagon.

Have a look at these and let me know what you think.

Pictures of Pentagon damage (http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon121.swf)

Have to say I also thought that the fact there was no wreckage at all was a bit odd and also the fact there were no scorch marks on the lawn. The al qaeeda pilot must have been damn good to fly a 757 straight down like an arrow.

The same people say that the AA flight in question was actually shot down by the USAF eleswhere and this is a coverup to hide that fight and also to hide the fact the Pentagon's security failed to stop what was possibly a ground based attack.

Not convinced myself.

dahamsta
01/09/2004, 9:45 AM
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

NJTom
01/09/2004, 11:45 AM
I heard Elvis was spotted driving away minutes before the explosion.

Metrostars
01/09/2004, 3:17 PM
Yeah, and Ireland will win the World Cup in 2006.
So I guess the people who saw a jet crash into the building were actually seeing birds instead.
BTW, I drove by the Pentagon a few months back, it's completely rebuilt. Maybe there was never anything done at all, maybe it was just a movie produced by Hollywood, like what my uncle would to say about the landing on the moon.

brendy_éire
01/09/2004, 7:25 PM
Why simply dismiss it all? Those sites make a good argument but wouldn't Al Qaeda come out and say it was a ground based attack?

Wouldn't put it past the yanks to ballbag people on it mind. Sure didn't they shoot down that other plane and claim the passengers fought the hijackers (and won). :rolleyes:

strangeirish
01/09/2004, 7:41 PM
Interesting site and cleverly done.I'm sure the victims families would appreciate that type of sh**e. :mad:

max power
01/09/2004, 7:48 PM
also heard celtic are irish

brendy_éire
03/09/2004, 12:09 AM
Programme about this on Sky One on Monday at 9 (I think). Looks like it's worth a watch. A bit surprising for Sky to be showing anything like that, being owned by Murdoch and all. Normally it's their 'Terror Alert' programmes trying to scare people and hype up Islamic fundementialism.