PDA

View Full Version : Where to now for Bray Wanderers

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Albatross
26/11/2012, 11:42 PM
Thanks Albatross.
Good work on how a club needs to be inclusive to be a good club and how other clubs have brought together as many different talents as possible for their benefit.
Looks like BW exists only as the reserve of a selected few. Lost all their friends have they.
Once upon a time Bray Wanderers had good people with great skills on the Board but they were dumped for asking relevant questions on policy in the club.
It all cries out for an investigation and when that happens who knows what other issues will emerge from the woodwork.

I will continue to investigate and to report here until the club is in the hands of the real supporters.

To use some license with this quote from Edmund Burke

"All that is necessary for the triumph of vested interests is that good men do nothing. "

I for one will not stand idly by.

Albatross
28/11/2012, 1:39 PM
There is still one more week to get your applications in for the purchase of shares in Bray Wanderers, this is a great opportunity for supporters to have a say in how the club is run. If you love your team this is your chance to make a difference.

I have been asked by the seller of the shares to inform any interested parties that some supporters have joined together as a consortium to buy some shares and that if other groups of supporters wished to do likewise he would be interested in accepting those offers also.Again the e-mail address is bwshares100@gmail.com

starryknight
29/11/2012, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=Albatross;1646339]I will continue to investigate and to report here until the club is in the hands of the real supporters.

To use some license with this quote from Edmund Burke

"All that is necessary for the triumph of vested interests is that good men do nothing. "

Good on you and remember Orwell:

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

Albatross
02/12/2012, 11:28 AM
End of Financial Year last Friday, time now for Audit and budgets for FAI plus all the other Financial and Operational criteria that are required to get a License. It will be interesting to see how that goes, one thing I have noticed is that the club had failed to file last years accounts, if this is not done then the company will be struck off and that's the end of Bray Wanderers. You have to wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes, it's beginning to to feel like the Marie Celeste, a ghost ship.

Albatross
16/12/2012, 10:13 PM
remember Orwell:

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

Some documentation has come my way and the supporters of Bray Wanderers may or may not be interested it's contents but here goes anyway.

Below is extract from the Minutes of an EGM held at Carlisle Grounds on 8th December 2011.

Present: Eddie Slevin; Frank Slevin; John Deering; Pat Devlin; Eddie Cox; Richard Holfeld; Philip Hannigan

Richard Holfeld requested that we move to Item 6 on the Agenda – this was agreed by all.

Agenda Item 6:
To Appoint or Remove Directors:
Eddie Cox informed the meeting that he cannot work with John Deering anymore. John Deering continues to send e-mails including one to Bray Town Council when he was asked not too. Eddie Cox said he had received over 30 e-mails from John Deering despite asking him to stop.
John Deering said he was only interested in helping the club and had organised to get the phones switched back on and had been in touch with the ESB.
John Deering said his heart was in the club.
John Deering said he felt like the accused and his only concern was the football club.
At this stage Richard Holfeld invited John Deering to resign as a Director – this was seconded by Eddie Cox.
Following some discussion, John Deering asked could he speak with Eddie Slevin outside of the meeting and this was granted. On his return John Deering resigned as a Director and left the meeting.

There are a few comments that I think are worth making and questions that need answering:

Why were items 2/3/4/5 on the agenda not discussed at the meeting and an unseemly haste by Mr Holfeld to get to agenda item 6?
This seems to me a spurious reason for getting rid of a director with more than 10 years experience.
In the year 2011 when E-mail is the most common form of communication Mr. Cox would have us return to the dark-ages.
If Mr. Cox is serious about being involved in running the club why would he not want to be kept informed about such serious matters as the phone being cut off and the ESB not being paid especially when he was doing nothing about it.
Was there actually another reason for getting rid of Mr. Deering?
If this is the way the club is being run what hope is there.

Maybe Mr. Cox and Mr. Holfeld or the board would like to explain their actions.

starryknight
17/12/2012, 10:15 AM

‘Director asked to resign for sending too many Emails’

Great story for any paper, if it wasn’t so serious it would be funny.
Watch out folks if you are joining Braw Wanderers just bring your pencil and paper to the table and maybe an abacus while you are at it.
Seriously though, this sounds like an ambush. It looks like Cox & Holfled had already discussed the matter before the meeting and the outcome was predetermined.
Let’s hear the real reason for this carry on, what was Deering doing that was so wrong, is there some cover up going on here?
If so then we need an inquiry to get to the truth.

Captain2007
17/12/2012, 2:08 PM
"...Bray Wanderers on the other hand in their infinite wisdom think that just 2 two board members ......"
"...What sort of discussion forum is a meeting with a Chairman and 1 Director...."
Below is extract from the Minutes of an EGM held at Carlisle Grounds on 8th December 2011.

Present: Eddie Slevin; Frank Slevin; John Deering; Pat Devlin; Eddie Cox; Richard Holfeld; Philip Hannigan

Albatross , are the above the club's board of directors (7) ?

Albatross
17/12/2012, 3:50 PM
"...Bray Wanderers on the other hand in their infinite wisdom think that just 2 two board members ......"
"...What sort of discussion forum is a meeting with a Chairman and 1 Director...."

Albatross , are the above the club's board of directors (7) ?

The Board of Directors is only 2 as per the Companies Office, i.e. Eddie Cox and Jack O' Neill, the rest are shareholders. There is evidence to suggest that other individuals are acting as shadow directors but are obviously hiding behind the fact that they are not registered as directors. Why that is the case you would have to ask them, it does not absolve them of their statutory and legal responsibility
for running the company. I do know that the Slevins have no longer any involvement in running the club and John Deering was forced to resign so you take your pick from the rest.

Albatross
18/12/2012, 12:51 PM
I have been asked by the seller of the shares to inform any interested parties that some supporters have joined together as a consortium to buy some shares and that if other groups of supporters wished to do likewise he would be interested in accepting those offers also.Again the e-mail address is bwshares100@gmail.com

The share transfer documents have been forwarded to the Company Secretary and we now await the clubs response.

gull_wing
18/12/2012, 6:26 PM
Seems to be a lot of problems at the club, I hope it can be sorted out before the new season.

starryknight
20/12/2012, 10:18 AM
Some documentation has come my way and the supporters of Bray Wanderers may or may not be interested it's contents but here goes anyway.

Richard Holfeld requested that we move to Item 6 on the Agenda – this was agreed by all.

Agenda Item 6:
To Appoint or Remove Directors:
Eddie Cox informed the meeting that he cannot work with John Deering anymore. John Deering continues to send e-mails including one to Bray Town Council when he was asked not too. Eddie Cox said he had received over 30 e-mails from John Deering despite asking him to stop.
John Deering said he was only interested in helping the club and had organised to get the phones switched back on and had been in touch with the ESB.
John Deering said his heart was in the club.
John Deering said he felt like the accused and his only concern was the football club.
At this stage Richard Holfeld invited John Deering to resign as a Director – this was seconded by Eddie Cox.
Following some discussion, John Deering asked could he speak with Eddie Slevin outside of the meeting and this was granted. On his return John Deering resigned as a Director and left the meeting.

I hear Deering was removed because he called on his fellow directors to act on the investigation into shares held by the very shareholder who arranged for Deering to be removed.
If this is the case then it looks like a very serious matter of conspiracy to silence a fellow director trying to do the right thing. Any documentation available to back up that allegation?

Dove
20/12/2012, 11:59 AM
Starryknight : ‘I hear Deering was removed because he called on his fellow directors to act on the investigation into shares held by the very shareholder who arranged for Deering to be removed.
If this is the case then it looks like a very serious matter of conspiracy to silence a fellow director trying to do the right thing. Any documentation available to back up (http://foot.ie/) that allegation? ‘

I have heard from a good close friend of Mr. Deering, that the posting by Albatross is not 100% correct, as the minutes are only ‘draft’ and have not been put to shareholders for approval. Serious discrepancies have not been addressed

Despite a request to the Company Secretary to reflect this note it in the
minutes of the meeting for the 8th Dec 2011 it obviously has not happened.

"Mr. Deering refused to resign; Mr. Holfeld then told Mr. Deering that he had
the numbers and would call a vote and fire him."

Mr Deering also tried to get this note read into the minutes of an EGM on
2nd April 2012 but was verbally abused by the Chairman, which was so
offensive that the then Company Secretary felt it necessary to write to all
shareholders requesting support to request the Chairman's resignation.

Could it be to do with a letter Mr. Deering wrote to Mr. Holfeld on 17th Nov.
2011 containing the following extract:

The Board is aware that some issues surround the transfer of shares from
Mercer to H.R Holfeld Limited, and they are still outstanding.

It seems the transfer was made by a company that was dissolved.
The Auditor has raised a concern, but feels we need to get legal
clarification."

For whatever reason that Mr. Deering was deemed unsuitable to hold office it
was obviously not performance related.

So now we have issues that are becoming clear, and already mentioned in previous postings of the Auditor ‘leaving’, the Company Secretary ‘leaving’ and now Mr. Deering ‘resigning’

What is REALLY going on at Bray Wanderers?

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

starryknight
20/12/2012, 5:30 PM
Thank you Mr Dove for your contributions.

Looks like a conspiracy, smells like a conspiracy, then it is a conspiracy.
Looks like a coverup, smells like a coverup, then it is a coverup.

But this is dear old Ireland and that is how we do things, behind closed doors.
Will anything be done about this, who knows?
Will the Board be issuing a statement, not on our nellie!
Will the Fans give a damn, will the Sponsers even care, will the FAI even look at the governance issues?
We will see, in January, it be an interesting month for all contributors.

Captain2007
22/12/2012, 7:47 PM
I know most of the fans on this site have probably seen this article from the Irish Times on Fri 21 Dec.....not good reading...
Latest accounts for League of Ireland minnows Bray Wanderers have just been dropped into the Companies Registration Office and they indicate that the club made a loss in 2011 of €170,000.
It had accumulated losses of €1.5 million at the end of November 2011. With the 2012 season having since closed, and with Bray finishing 10th in the premier division, long-serving director Eddie Cox told me Bray hoped to break even when the final accounts for this year had been signed off. "We reduced our budget considerably and we had a number of amateur players playing for us during the season," Cox explained. Thoughts are turning to next season, with the club once again hoping to secure its licence to participate in the league from the FAI. German carmaker Volkswagen is on board as team sponsor for 2013. "We're a small club with a small support base but we'll keep doing our best with what we have," said Cox.

Dove
24/12/2012, 1:29 PM
Peadar1987 ‘’Absolutely no excuse for managing the club so badly. I genuinely believe heads should roll over this, but they won't’’

The above was posted on the Football Finance Thread, and the response below is posted. It is very much connected to this Thread, Where to Now for Bray Wanderers so I am posting it.

What the club will probably do is write back loans that Mr. Cox said had been written off into the P&L account and therefore able to show a profit.

A deal which I now believe to be null and void, where loans that directors gave to the club in good faith and were FORCED to write off by an individual who acquired 300,000 for €30 which is a transaction which is contrary to the clubs own Memorandum & Articles of Association which prevents shares being sold at below their face value. The same individual also indemnified the club from any legal costs in relation to that transaction.

It appears that it is in the best interests of the club for one individual to acquire his shares in this way but then decide that it is not in the best interests of the club for others to try and buy shares at face value.

It says so much about the club and the goings on behind the scenes.

starryknight
09/01/2013, 1:13 PM
Information flow is toxic sewage for authoritarian states. It's why Iran blocks Facebook and China hobbles Google. Some lefties would toss the American effort to muzzle WikiLeaks in the mix. T. McCarthy in The Guardian.
Bray Wanderers would also like to block information getting out and want to stifle any debate on the club.
We will see what happens with the new shareholders and their applications to join. Basically they will be politely told to forget it.

Albatross
22/01/2013, 9:58 PM
URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!

If Bray Wanderers supporters want a club to support next season it's now time to act now, the board have turned down Financial plan to save the club and get a License because they wont stand up to ONE particular shareholder. It would appear that shareholder would rather the club died. If you care start your protest now if you don't care then so be it and there will be the demise of your club.

peadar1987
22/01/2013, 10:01 PM
URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!

If Bray Wanderers supporters want a club to support next season it's now time to act now, the board have turned down Financial plan to save the club and get a License because they wont stand up to ONE particular shareholder. It would appear that shareholder would rather the club died. If you care start your protest now if you don't care then so be it and there will be the demise of your club.

If the worse comes to the worst, what is the situation if the club wished to reform and start again from the bottom? The Carlisle is officially owned by the council, is it not?

Albatross
22/01/2013, 10:06 PM
If the worse comes to the worst, what is the situation if the club wished to reform and start again from the bottom? The Carlisle is officially owned by the council, is it not?

The lease on the ground dies with the end of the club, what makes anyone think the council would hand a lease to a new football club. The council have so many other options.

Mr A
23/01/2013, 3:00 PM
Are you saying there is a real chance that Bray could fail to start the season?

Roo69
23/01/2013, 4:09 PM
Are you saying there is a real chance that Bray could fail to start the season?

There isn't even the slightest chance Bray will miss the start of the season.

Albatross
23/01/2013, 5:19 PM
There isn't even the slightest chance Bray will miss the start of the season.

Then the club have obviously been playing "silly buggers" with the bank and creditors which is a despicable way to run a business. They were obviously going to resolve these issues all along but decided to go to the wire, those running the club have lost all credability

lowflyingseagul
24/01/2013, 8:23 AM
Then the club have obviously been playing "silly buggers" with the bank and creditors which is a despicable way to run a business. They were obviously going to resolve these issues all along but decided to go to the wire, those running the club have lost all credability
is that not every club in the league ?

Albatross
24/01/2013, 10:54 AM
is that not every club in the league ?

Maybe so but that doesn't make it right, Bray Wanderers have been portrayed as how a club should be run, IMO they fall far short of proper ethical standards. Some would say who cares about ethics as long as the club survives, it's not a school of thought I'm comfortable with.

benbulben
24/01/2013, 12:37 PM
Looks like a great deal for the club to get loans written off.

benbulben
24/01/2013, 12:40 PM
You seem to have a lot of information on the club.You posted minutes of a meeting which starrynight says are wrong.Who is right ? Where did you get the minutes -has Mr Deering resigned or not?

Albatross
25/01/2013, 5:26 PM
You seem to have a lot of information on the club.You posted minutes of a meeting which starrynight says are wrong.Who is right ? Where did you get the minutes -has Mr Deering resigned or not?

It's amazing what end up in the public domain one should always act in an ethical manner.

Albatross
25/01/2013, 6:29 PM

If you wish to find out if Mr Deering resigned or not log into the following website, search for Bray Wanderers, Look for B10 forms and pay the fee to download them as I had to do. You can then satisfy your curiosity.

http://www.cro.ie/search/CompanySearch.aspx

benbulben
27/01/2013, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the link.So Mr Deering resigned-I don't know what all the stuff earlier in this thread is about.It seems a pity that all the people who feel so passionately about the club do not channel their energy into making it a success.Are there enough people in Bray /Wicklow/South Dublin who would get togetrher to get the club into good financial shape?

starryknight
28/01/2013, 9:50 AM

Hi Benbulben and welcome to the discussion, great place for a free exchange of ideas. Question is why has Bray Wanderers seen nothing but a stream of losses from the Board in recent years? All answers appreciated.

starryknight
28/01/2013, 9:57 AM
Looks like a great deal for the club to get loans written off.

Im my opinion to take a loan and promise to pay back that loan and then decide not to pay back the loan back is deceitful, and certainly not something that should be found going on in a sporting club, it is just bad example for the young players, the followers and the sponsors.
Is this the image Wanderers want to have going forward, something like this can last a long time in the public memory.

Albatross
28/01/2013, 8:22 PM
Thanks for the link.So Mr Deering resigned-I don't know what all the stuff earlier in this thread is about.It seems a pity that all the people who feel so passionately about the club do not channel their energy into making it a success.Are there enough people in Bray /Wicklow/South Dublin who would get togetrher to get the club into good financial shape?

The problem is that apart from the tiny clique that currently are involved they don't appear to want anyone else involved unless they are YES men. What is the point of that? They got rid of people who would not be YES men. People have tried to buy shares but the board has rejected their applications, these are people who obviously want to get involved but are not being allowed. IF one was a cynic you would think the clique know something that the rest of us don't know and that there is a large financial benefit due which they want to keep for themselves. So in theory you are right but in practice it wont be allowed to happen.

benbulben
29/01/2013, 9:25 AM
That does niot make sense.Directors cannot give out shares-shareholders can onl do that -how long are the shareholders in place?Have they just come alog now thinking they can get something at the expense of the club? What financial benefit is there in the club ? There is a message on this thread say the ground is the Council's and if the club closes it reverts to the Council so what value is there on the club?

starryknight
29/01/2013, 1:31 PM
That does niot make sense.Directors cannot give out shares-shareholders can onl do that -how long are the shareholders in place?Have they just come alog now thinking they can get something at the expense of the club? What financial benefit is there in the club ? There is a message on this thread say the ground is the Council's and if the club closes it reverts to the Council so what value is there on the club?

Hi Benbulben,

There is a lot about Bray Wanderers that does not make sense.
The place needs new young shareholders with an interest in the club but they are being denied a place.
You will see on past posts that the Directors were accused of reversing previous decisions at the behest of certain resentful shareholders who for a long time wanted to kick out other shareholders in the club. They also kicked out directors who had contributed greatly to the club.
All unbelievable but true and its a long runnining story.
That kind of behaviour is not on in the sports world and Bray Wanderers and going to end up with a brand image problem.

There is going to be a legacy left here on the club's image.
I'd also be worried about the effects on the reputation of the people who set up the situation.
Not to mention effects this type of behaviour has on morale, sponsers and how long it will take for this to be forgotten.

The story will be around for a long time as you know how people have a habit of draging up the past.

Albatross
31/01/2013, 10:29 PM
It's nice to see that the club are obviously confident of getting a Premier Division License with all the players they have signed. I'm sure all the creditors will be delighted too because at least they will get paid now.

Albatross
08/02/2013, 11:50 AM
Any idea when the licenses are announced, last year it was 15th Feb

Martinho II
08/02/2013, 11:37 PM
Dean Marshall was playin for us last night. was he with ye last season?

Roo69
11/02/2013, 9:55 AM
Dean Marshall was playin for us last night. was he with ye last season?

Yeah he was with us for the 2nd half of the season. Decent enough with plenty of pace. Actually kind of surprised we didn't resign him seeing as Hanlon signed for Shels. I'd say he will do very well in the 1st division for you.

Albatross
15/02/2013, 12:28 AM
Where to now for Bray Wanderers?

It would appear they are going to Bray District Court, although not quite yet. Tomorrow's case has been postponed again but I suppose it's a matter of watch this space.

District Court case finally settled with costs, despite the fact that the club did not adhere to its original proposal of staged payments they settled in full before thy were due to appear in court again this month. There are now Circuit Court and probably a High Court case pending.

Dove
15/02/2013, 6:52 PM
Three weeks tonight and we have the kick off to what promises an exciting new season.
Met some die hard Bohs and Rovers supporters this week and they were asking when will the Licence awards be made public.

By this time over the last few years they were announced by now.

What is going on?

Why is there a delay?

When will they be announced?

Anyone out there know something?

Over to you!!!!!!!!!!!

starryknight
15/02/2013, 7:42 PM
Three weeks tonight and we have the kick off to what promises an exciting new season.
Met some die hard Bohs and Rovers supporters this week and they were asking when will the Licence awards be made public.

By this time over the last few years they were announced by now.

What is going on?

Why is there a delay?

When will they be announced?

Anyone out there know something?

Over to you!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to ask yourself should a club:

1. Who fires the financial director for no good reason other than because a certain shareholder wants rid of him and then tries not to pay him for his work.
2. Who gets rid of other directors for no good reason other than another back seat shareholder wants to get rid of them.
3. Who does these things for the improper reasons of getting themselves out of paying back loans they took.

I think the answer is obvious - this is no way to run a sporting club and it is a bad example to the followers of Irish football and to all those who want to see fair play as one of the most important standards to be upheld in any sport.

starryknight
15/02/2013, 8:35 PM
LETS MAKE IT A BIT CLEARER FOR READERS:

There was no good reason other than spite to get rid of the financial director.

The man was quite happy to continue working with the club. In fact he was instrumental in bringing in over 600k into the club. What thanks did he get?
Like others he was also generous enough to give loans to the club from his own pocket.
There is a story about how not to run a club, about how to indulge yourself in sharp practices and about how to loose friends and alienate people.
Stay tuned we haven't even reached the half time whistle yet.

starryknight
15/02/2013, 10:41 PM
You know you can talk about fixing matches and making illegal gambles on the outcome,
you can talk about stamping out racism in football,
you can talk about the prolems highlighted here,
but as long as the people involved in club management think they can act in ways that run contrary to what is taken as the normal standards of behaviour and as long as they feel free to make calls that just break their word when it suits them, then these sort of things will continue. Its time to do something about it and like all these things it starts at the grass roots.

Albatross
16/02/2013, 8:55 PM
You know you can talk about fixing matches and making illegal gambles on the outcome,
you can talk about stamping out racism in football,
you can talk about the prolems highlighted here,
but as long as the people involved in club management think they can act in ways that run contrary to what is taken as the normal standards of behaviour and as long as they feel free to make calls that just break their word when it suits them, then these sort of things will continue. Its time to do something about it and like all these things it starts at the grass roots.

Well said, it's time to clean up football and the FAI could start by carrying out random Financial Audits on clubs during the season, making sure players are being paid, and paid in line with their contracts, that amateur players are not being paid. The Revenue is up to date and creditors are being paid in line with credit terms. Clubs are more likely to behave if they can expect a visit at any time from the FAI and sanctions imposed for breaking rules.

starryknight
17/02/2013, 8:21 PM
Well said, it's time to clean up football and the FAI could start by carrying out random Financial Audits on clubs during the season, making sure players are being paid, and paid in line with their contracts, that amateur players are not being paid. The Revenue is up to date and creditors are being paid in line with credit terms. Clubs are more likely to behave if they can expect a visit at any time from the FAI and sanctions imposed for breaking rules.

Are you saying that there have been cases like you have listed that have happened internally in clubs.
If so do you have any evidence that would stand up to an investigation?

Albatross
18/02/2013, 5:19 PM
Are you saying that there have been cases like you have listed that have happened internally in clubs.
If so do you have any evidence that would stand up to an investigation?

Two comments to your question:

1. It would be wrong to use the word "clubs" as in plural.

2. Everything that I post here is based on fact.

I hope that answers your question.

benbulben
19/02/2013, 10:15 AM
Any news on the lcensing?

Albatross
19/02/2013, 12:42 PM

Not Yet

2013 - Season Start 8/03/2013

2012 were issued on 15th of Feb - Season Start 2/03/2011

2011 were issued on 14th of Feb - Season Start 4/03/2011

2010 I think was on 18th Feb - Season Start 5/03/2010

It looks like there is a delay for some reason or maybe not as the season starts later

Albatross
19/02/2013, 6:00 PM

FAI press release via email.

Looks to be official

Club Licensing Committee Awards Licences for 2013 Season

Following a meeting of the Independent Club Licensing Committee, 14 Premier Division licences, 4 First Division licences and 1 conditional Premier Division licence were awarded.

Dundalk FC were awarded a conditional Premier Division Licence as the Licensing Committee requested further information regarding the transfer of ownership of the club.

Cobh Ramblers FC were previously awarded a First Division Licence by the Committee on January 23.

Clubs have five working days from the date of the decision notice to lodge an appeal.

Independent Cub Licensing Committee – 2013 Licences ;

Premier Licence

Bohemian FC, Bray Wanderers FC, Cork City FC, Derry City FC, Drogheda United FC , Shamrock Rovers FC, Shelbourne FC, Sligo Rovers FC, St Patrick's Athletic FC, UCD AFC, Athlone Town FC, Longford Town FC, Waterford United FC, Limerick FC, Dundalk FC (Conditional)

First Division Licence

Mervue United FC, Wexford Youths FC, Salthill Devon FC, Finn Harps FC, Cobh Ramblers FC

starryknight
20/02/2013, 2:11 AM
It is nice to see that the boys got their licence and managed to make the effort necessary to satisfy the FAI that they deserved one.

Of course the FAI are rightly only concerned with the facilities and the players’ conditions and not with the internal goings on at company level.
After all for the FAI to spend time looking at all the internal goings on and to try to keep high standards, other than that needed for players, would need big resources.

But those of you following this forum know that some other matters remain outstanding.

Don’t worry all you followers of Wanderers on foot.ie, more will reveal itself soon and you won't be dissappointed.

Still it is time to pause in this war of words for a little eight second breather and let the lads in those old portacabins reflect on their achievements to date.