PDA

View Full Version : how long before eamo does a zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the 12 th man
01/09/2004, 7:21 AM
i reckon week 4,
as we all know eamo starts his new high profile "red eye" radio show next mon at 7 am on newstalk.
this will entail him having to be up about 5 .15am in the morning (the time he normally starts thinking about going home from clubbing)

i think he will have novelty value for about 3 weeks to get him out of the sack and then you will hear a different voice one morning as we are told (thats if you bother to listen) that eamo is "not well :rolleyes: this morning".

pete
01/09/2004, 11:13 AM
Before end of week 2.

;)

tiktok
01/09/2004, 12:42 PM
Before end of week 2.

;)

He'll last until day four. :eek:
The morning after the Ireland -v- Swiss game. ;)

joeSoap
01/09/2004, 12:56 PM
nah...he'll be grand. Sure he wont start to get tired until the effects of Joys and Lillies start to wear off around nine-ish and then the show will be nearly over. Should make for some interesting drunken discussions though :D

max power
01/09/2004, 12:59 PM
great to know he is on the way back, but i feel sorry for david mcwilliams, he does a great show in the morning but just isn't high profile enough to bring up the jnlr figures and bring in the big time sponsorship deals.......

i give him 4 weeks....

dazza70
01/09/2004, 1:08 PM
i know someone who knows someone who works in the station and they're saying hes lining up a big football interview for the first day on sept 6th and has been hinting at it being mccarthy

max power
01/09/2004, 1:36 PM
ha ha, eamo interviewing mccarthy ha ha........there will be a few good interviews but expect to hear a lot of the old people from the last word.

sylvo
01/09/2004, 1:57 PM
i reckon week 4,
as we all know eamo starts his new high profile "red eye" radio show next mon at 7 am on newstalk.
this will entail him having to be up about 5 .15am in the morning (the time he normally starts thinking about going home from clubbing)

i think he will have novelty value for about 3 weeks to get him out of the sack and then you will hear a different voice one morning as we are told (thats if you bother to listen) that eamo is "not well :rolleyes: this morning".

I'd give him a couple of day's before he turn's up ''tired and emotional'' watched the Sweden v Holland game when I was back in Ireland during euro 2004 he was on the panel and he was totally Boris Yeltsin'nd . :D
A return on the congrat's 12th ma man for yer league cup win on monday over Boh's. :)

the 12 th man
01/09/2004, 2:03 PM
A return on the congrat's 12th ma man for yer league cup win on monday over Boh's. :)

twas a great night,cheers.
btw,derry are feeling very confident against "the thoroughbread county"

pete
01/09/2004, 2:03 PM
Sure Newstalk will probably give him a day off & then hype it up that he gone AWOL or something...can see that approach in their ads for show anyway...