PDA

View Full Version : Quarter Final of FAI Cup

amarach
31/08/2004, 9:50 PM
Derry V Kildare, a walk in the park lads, I'm delighted for ye.......Best of Luck but I don't think Luck will even come into it ;)

Maz
31/08/2004, 9:52 PM
im sure thats what bohs thought!!!! :eek:

amarach
01/09/2004, 10:27 AM
Ya but Boh's were crap, you couldn't tell the two teams apart, from 1st division and premier,From watching that boh's and Kildare game it looked like non league football, a joke it was

Seriously Derry are on fire their last few games and Stephen Kenny seems to be doing good by them very good actually, so this will be an easy one for Derry, you just know it like ;)

I'd actually put my house on it lol, but I'm not a betting person and oh ya I don't own a house lol :p

strangeirish
01/09/2004, 1:14 PM
I'd say we are slight underdogs :D Ya know it could be the underdogs V the undertones! Alright,I'll stop now.

brendy_éire
01/09/2004, 1:57 PM
I'd say we are slight underdogs :D Ya know it could be the underdogs V the undertones!

Taxi! :rolleyes:

Match is set for Thursday 9th. Aye, it's a crap day for me too.

tammy
01/09/2004, 2:23 PM
I hope everybody keeps talking Derry up because everyone did the same with Bohs and look what we did to them. We have no fears going to the Brandywell, fair enough Stephen Kenny is doing well up there but on our day, as we showed against Bohs, we are capable of doing ok against anyone. Dont underestimite us,thats all il say. UCD beat Cork, we beat Bohs.The first division's top sides are capable of upsetting any Premier Division team. ****ty day to have the game though, that will suit nobody! :cool:

amarach
01/09/2004, 2:42 PM
Hey Tammy,

Whoes that mad supporter ye have with ye, he's kinda bald with just a clump of hair on top of his head, he wears GAA jersey and he has a pair of cowboy boots on him lol, mad fecker shouting at everyone on the pitch lol doing little dances too he was lol
:confused: Try get some songs together I heard from a friend all that was coming out of you lot was County County lol :D

dortie
01/09/2004, 3:08 PM
I hope everybody keeps talking Derry up because everyone did the same with Bohs and look what we did to them. We have no fears going to the Brandywell, fair enough Stephen Kenny is doing well up there but on our day, as we showed against Bohs, we are capable of doing ok against anyone. Dont underestimite us,thats all il say. UCD beat Cork, we beat Bohs.The first division's top sides are capable of upsetting any Premier Division team. ****ty day to have the game though, that will suit nobody! :cool:

We are fully aware of being knocked out of the cup by even 'Non-league clubs' (Going way back there). I however was at your game against Bohs and although your team fought hard and gave it 100% Bohs failed to take advantage of numerous 'sitters' in front of goal, it wasnt their night with Foley and Crowe under performing. If you play like that against us in the Brandywell you will be slaughtered. I might have to eat my words but a draw is the best Kildare can hope for in noisey Brandywell.....BTW The Bohs fans were very quiet in comparison to our lot :cool:

strangeirish
01/09/2004, 3:10 PM
Hey Tammy,

Whoes that mad supporter ye have with ye, he's kinda bald with just a clump of hair on top of his head, he wears GAA jersey and he has a pair of cowboy boots on him lol, mad fecker shouting at everyone on the pitch lol doing little dances too he was lol
:confused: Try get some songs together I heard from a friend all that was coming out of you lot was County County lol :D

Cornelius Horan :D

dortie
01/09/2004, 3:15 PM
Cornelius Horan :D

You want to have a quiet word with that boy, he takes away the interest of the match with his antics, I thought id seen them all :eek: Why dont you all bunch and buy him a Kildare Jersey rather than a GAA top.

strangeirish
01/09/2004, 3:20 PM
Well we did buy him a new outfit, little kilt and a black beret but he won't wear it unless the TV camera's are there and the world has to be coming to an end and all...

tammy
02/09/2004, 6:40 AM
Cornelious Horan? So that's his name! I always just knew him as Chelsea! Yeah he is a bit of a lunatic alright but sure leave him too it, its funny!

I reckon a draw is as good as we can hope for aswell, but we tend to slip up against bad sides and do well agaisnt better ones so hopefully we will give Derry a game anyway and not disgrace ourselves! We got Bohs at a good time for us, we are getting Derry at a good time for them. We will just wait and see i suppose

amarach
02/09/2004, 8:52 AM
It's good to be positive Tammy fair dues :rolleyes: lol

Now lads yee have got that boy's name get a song going about him, lol, he'll hear his name and make even a bigger **** of himself lol, he actually is funny though, Lunatic is the right word for him, Godbless him if they loose or should I say when lol, he'll be carried out of the Brandywell in a straight jacket :D