31/08/2004, 5:50 PM
derry vs kildare

longford vs athlone

ucd vs drogs

waterford vs rockmount

lets get it on :D

pineapple stu
31/08/2004, 5:59 PM
Great draw - Waterford v. Rockmount and Longford v. Athlone will be very interesting, not to mention the serious amount of needle and judasry involved in the UCD v. Drogheda tie!!!

Derry and who? ;)

max power
31/08/2004, 6:02 PM
i'd like to see some of those teams knock out the premier division teams just for an easier semi for us ;)

dancinpants
31/08/2004, 6:05 PM
Funnily enough, I was thinking along similar lines myself!!!

max power
31/08/2004, 6:09 PM
yeah but i posted it first so tough $hite :D

dancinpants
31/08/2004, 6:15 PM
F**k ye then!!!
C'mon Athlone!!!! Get intae them - theyre easy!!! :p

Gary
31/08/2004, 7:23 PM
derry vs kildare

longford vs athlone

ucd vs drogs

waterford vs rockmount

You would have to say the winners here will be

Derry
Longford
Drogs
Waterford

Though I see UCD taking out Drogs and wouldnt really surprise me to see Kildare beat Derry in a replay. Christ, is my ultimate nightmare about to come through - a FAI Cup final with the student menace. Wonder would it just be their usual 5 fans at it??? :p

ShelsTim
31/08/2004, 9:34 PM
Longford v Waterford would be a good final, wouldn't bet against Longford with their cup runs the way they are. Go on the drogs, for one day only.

observer
01/09/2004, 8:41 AM
Were I a cynic (which of course I'm not) I would wonder at the draw resulting in the four premiership teams avoiding each other and 3 of the matches being geographically very suitable. We heard the calls but we never saw the numbers! ;) ;) ;)

Longford , Derry, UCD and Waterford for the semi's.

eL Bettor
01/09/2004, 9:38 AM
Longford v Waterford would be a good final, wouldn't bet against Longford with their cup runs the way they are. Go on the drogs, for one day only.
Yeah then we could get revenge at them for doing us out of our share of the gate receipts from the semi-final replay a few years ago. :D