PDA

View Full Version : And the new signings are...

Sheridan
31/08/2004, 4:27 PM
Efan Ekoku and Alex Nesovic.

Hoho, there's gonna be murder at Tolka on Thursday night. It'll be fun to watch, if nothing else.

http://www.dublincityfc.net/news.php?id=1093

thecorner
31/08/2004, 5:41 PM
roddy certainly doing his best to make a mockery of the league

brining over has-beens,bringing the league back 20 years

will be delighted to see dublin city go back with their recent attitude of giving the barstoolers reason to laugh

pineapple stu
31/08/2004, 6:00 PM
Wasn't Nesovic too unfit to stay at Cobh for more than a game earlier in the season? If I were you, I'd be very worried about where Roddy's taking youz...

Sheridan
31/08/2004, 9:22 PM
roddy certainly doing his best to make a mockery of the league

brining over has-beens,bringing the league back 20 years
20 years? Surely you only have to go back two years to find Derry City fielding the ancient David Kelly in a cup final when he had already been appointed assistant manager of Tranmere.

will be delighted to see dublin city go back with their recent attitude of giving the barstoolers reason to laugh
Ah, I was wondering what "go back" meant. Tom asked me if he thought we'd "go back" after the Derry game. I was half afraid he was propositioning me. I presume it must be some kind of culchese for "get relegated."

Sheridan
31/08/2004, 9:23 PM
Wasn't Nesovic too unfit to stay at Cobh for more than a game earlier in the season? If I were you, I'd be very worried about where Roddy's taking youz...
I know where he's (almost certainly) taking us. But at least we might go the scenic route, and the return journey could be interesting.