PDA

View Full Version : Player Payments Discussion

zicorossi
06/09/2012, 2:10 PM
There is an awful lot of comments being thrown about here. Chief you said yourself last week that Killumney made him an offer he couldn't refuse. You never said what that offer was. Still haven't, just ignored the question. Then u post that he has signed for coachford last night. What have coachford offered him? That would be my question. But it doesn't matter either way. The lad has made a decision. End of. Ps I'm sure his father could easily say who offered what + I have no doubt people would surprised. Shetland has a grudge against a certain team + that's fair enough. This forum is about opinions but lets keep the lies + bull out of it.il take all his flack here thats why i stuck it out here move on and talk football.skilly was well pleased with the chicken supper lol

the owl
07/09/2012, 9:24 PM
Fair enough 12th man but can we now have the "Forum ban for infractions" removed ?. Fair dues Horse.

zicorossi
07/09/2012, 9:26 PM
That happened after the forum name change? Was there names of clubs mentioned clearly?horse lets chat football..you see munster j cup...omg buttervnt or coachford v greenwood b or glen celtic A that was always going to happen .

zicorossi
07/09/2012, 9:29 PM
Fair enough 12th man but can we now have the "Forum ban for infractions" removed ?. Fair dues Horse.yes owl but like all the smut that goes with that would make the site painful.