2 Ballinhassig AFC V College Corinthians FC
3 Carrigaline United FC V Fermoy AFC
4 UCC AFC V Wilton United FC
5 Cobh Wanderers FC V Avondale United FC
6 Mallow United FC V Passage FC
7 Glasheen FC V Crofton Celtic FC
8 Cork Institute of Technology FC V Everton AFC
9 Casement Celtic FC V Douglas Hall AFC
BYES: Ballincollig AFC Bandon AFC Blarney United FC Castleview AFC Crosshaven AFC Kinsale AFC Leeside AFC Mayfield United FC Midleton FC Ringmahon Rangers FC St. Mary’s AFC Tramore Athletic FC Youghal United FC
FIXTURE TO BE PLAYED WEEKENDING 30TH SEPTEMBER 2012

Chiefscout
04/09/2012, 12:37 PM
Wanderers manager be relishing the Avondale game.think he spent few seasons with dale

razor
05/09/2012, 9:40 AM
Here's the rest of the draw.

ULSTER SECTION:

Cockhill Celtic FC v Letterkenny Rovers FC

Kildrum Tigers FC v Fanad United FC

BYES: Bonagee United FC, Buncrana Hearts FC, Drumkeen United FC, Swilly Rovers FC

LEINSTER SECTION

Templeogue United FC v Dunboyne AFC

Tolka Rovers FC v Firhouse Clovers FC

Skerries Town FC v Cherry Orchard FC

Malahide United FC v Bangor Celtic FC

Greystones AFC v Peamount Moyle Park FC

Garda AFC v Ballyfermot United FC

Whitehall Rangers AFC v Lucan United FC

St. Joseph's Seniors FC v UCD AFC

Beggsboro AFC v Edenderry Town FC

Belgrove Home Farm FC v Drogheda Town FC

Wayside Celtic FC v Dublin Bus FC

Pegasus St. James Athletic FC v Wicklow Rovers FC

Newtown Rangers AFC v Glenville FC

Portmarnock AFC v St. Patrick's CYFC

Bluebell United FC v Arklow Town AFC

TEK United FC v Drumcondra AFC

Sacred Heart FC v Phoenix FC

Mount Merrion FC v Glebe North FC

CYM Terenure FC v Postal United FC

Greystones United FC v St. Francis FC

BYES: Broadford Rovers FC, Celbridge Town AFC, Confey FC, Crumlin United FC, Glenmore Dundrum FC, Killester United FC, Kilnamanagh AFC, Leixlip United AFC, Newbridge Town FC, Parkvilla FC, Rathcoole Boys FC, Ratoath Harps FC, St. James's Gate FC, St. Mochtas FC, Tymon Celtic FC, Verona FC.

Clifford
26/09/2012, 12:14 AM
Latest results for 1st Rd
Mallow Utd 4 - 0 Passage

Carrigaline away for us this weekend on the Friday night. Always tough below there, looking forward to meeting the lads again. Always a good honest welcome and match down there.

footiefanatic
26/09/2012, 12:27 AM
Latest results for 1st Rd
Mallow Utd 4 - 0 Passage

Carrigaline away for us this weekend on the Friday night. Always tough below there, looking forward to meeting the lads again. Always a good honest welcome and match down there.

Same to to you clifford, always a great game vs yerselves! could have asked for an easier draw but at least its a shot at redemption for throwin away promotion away to yerselves last year!! hopefully the night is good for the match and a great game of football ensues.

Clifford
26/09/2012, 1:31 PM
Same to to you clifford, always a great game vs yerselves! could have asked for an easier draw but at least its a shot at redemption for throwin away promotion away to yerselves last year!! hopefully the night is good for the match and a great game of football ensues.

It will be fast and furious. Yeah could have done with an easier task, but we'll give it a shot. Maybe this is our year. Ha ha wishful thinking.

Hope traffic ain't too bad at the tunnel on fri night as we've lads working who might be tight for time. Should be ok.

What's the favoured footwear for the astro? Moulds or blades I assume?

footiefanatic
26/09/2012, 11:22 PM
Mould or blades either or will do fine! just try and stay away from the studs!!traffic should be fine coming towards carrigaline around that time, there should be no rush! ya suppose both of us could have asked for easier draws but sure, you have to beat whats in front of you.

freddie04
27/09/2012, 7:41 PM
CIT v Everton could be the first upset in the competition . the former semi finalist are in a transition period so probably a great time for cit to get them. I think Everton really will be concentrating on getting the right balance of new players together to compete in the premier division. a big ask but I hope they survive .

Clifford
28/09/2012, 11:39 PM
Carrigaline 1-2 Fermoy.

Good win away tonight in the first round. Took the lead after ten mins with a belter of a shot from 25 yards. Left them back into it after 35 mins with a good finish from their 10. Battled away and got the winner 20 into sec half with a powerful header from a corner. They hit post late on but that was as close as it came. We should have buried 2 more on the break near the end.

Hope they carry on with the way they play. Honest and committed to a man. Keep going lads it will come right.

razor
28/09/2012, 11:53 PM
Hope they carry on with the way they play. Honest and committed to a man. Keep going lads it will come right.That's lovely Cliffy.
If only everyone on here could speak so well of their opposition.
And we'll done on the victory.

Clifford
29/09/2012, 1:02 AM
You know as well as I do bud that when I was only a spectator I gave it loads on here, hell my posts goIn back the years would be well worth a gander at to see how polite i was!!! NOT. Ha ha.

But it's so different when you become involved, you see what effort and graft goes into getting 14 lads to the pitch from so many people. All who were doing this long before I showed up and will be doing it long after I go. Local clubs eh, ****ing love em. Proud and honoured to be part of it all.

(til we play Avondale next week obv, can't have them beat us now can we?!?!?)

razor
29/09/2012, 10:41 PM
Cobh Wanderers 0-2 Avondale Utd today.

razor
30/09/2012, 8:05 PM
(til we play Avondale next week obv, can't have them beat us now can we?!?!?)Dale have had a very sluggish start and were quite poor on Saturday so you are well in with a shout.
And you never know, I might even make the long journey down. (If it's fine) :D

Clifford
30/09/2012, 9:31 PM
Yeah its on in our place now. Dale have given up home advantage cos of the pitch situation. Come over and say hi if ya do pop down.

footiefanatic
01/10/2012, 12:58 AM
Carrigaline 1-2 Fermoy.

Good win away tonight in the first round. Took the lead after ten mins with a belter of a shot from 25 yards. Left them back into it after 35 mins with a good finish from their 10. Battled away and got the winner 20 into sec half with a powerful header from a corner. They hit post late on but that was as close as it came. We should have buried 2 more on the break near the end.

Hope they carry on with the way they play. Honest and committed to a man. Keep going lads it will come right.

Thanks Clifford, same to yourselves. A good footballing contest, played in a great spirit. Both teams getting the ball down and playing some lovely stuff, with us once again just about coming up short! Taught we might have brought it to extra time near the end, but to yer credit ye held strong!! Best of luck in the rest of the competiton!

razor
01/10/2012, 3:54 PM
Just to recap this weekends results in the Intermediate Cup

Rockmount v Leeds is on tomorrow night
Ballinhassig 0-5 College Corinthians
Carrigaline Utd 1-2 Fermoy
UCC 1-0 Wilton Utd
Cobh Wanderers 0-2 Avondale Utd
Mallow Utd 4-0 Passage
Glasheen 0-1 Crofton Celtic
CIT v Everton was postponed - no date yet
Casement Celtic 0-4 Douglas Hall

Clifford
01/10/2012, 6:15 PM
Perfect Razor. When can we expect the next round to be drawn, usually this week eh?

KUFCMan
01/10/2012, 6:52 PM
Dublin Results

Malahide 2-4 Bangor
Sacred Heart 1-2 Phoenix
Whitehall Rangers 0-1 Lucan
Skerries Town 2-8 Cherry Orchard
Tolka Rovers 1-1 Firhouse Clover-Tolka win 3-1 on Pens
Beggsboro 8-4 Edenderry
Bluebell 4-2 Arklow Town

KUFCMan
01/10/2012, 6:56 PM
Midweek Fixtures

Rockmount V Leeds
Glebe North v Mount Merrion
Wayside v Dublin Bus

These were not played this weekend as some of these teams had players over in Spain with the Amateurs.
Still no results on FAI Site.Its the hardest Compo in the world to get results or fixtures.Even the LSL site doesnt recognise it under its cup competitions.The FAI Junior Cup seems to get more recognition.

KUFCMan
01/10/2012, 7:15 PM
Dublin Results

Templeogue 1-2 Dunboyne
Greystones AFC 4-2 Peamount
Garda 2-1 Ballyfermot
St Josephs 3-4 UCD
Belgrove / HF 3-1 Drogheda Town
Pegasus 2-1 Wicklow Rovers
Newtown 2-2 Glenville-Glenville win 5-4 on Pens
Greystones Utd 3-1 St Francis

razor
01/10/2012, 7:17 PM
These were not played this weekend as some of these teams had players over in Spain with the Amateurs.
Still no results on FAI Site.Its the hardest Compo in the world to get results or fixtures.Even the LSL site doesnt recognise it under its cup competitions.The FAI Junior Cup seems to get more recognition.

The MSL website had the results to be fair.

The FAI website has a match report on the Gerry Smith All Stars latest game though.

http://www.fai.ie/international/amateur/102781.html

razor
02/10/2012, 4:23 PM
Perfect Razor. When can we expect the next round to be drawn, usually this week eh?How does away to Avondale grab you?

bluey
02/10/2012, 5:31 PM
Has the draw for the next round been made yet razor?

Clifford
02/10/2012, 8:45 PM
How does away to Avondale grab you?

Not ideal but we'll have to play some decent side en route to winning it out eh? Was it made?

razor
02/10/2012, 9:48 PM
Not ideal but we'll have to play some decent side en route to winning it out eh? Was it made?All i've heard so far, and it's not confirmed is Avondale at home to Fermoy.

Glenbuck
02/10/2012, 9:51 PM
Rockmount 1 Leeds 0. Good game in Whitechurch tonight.Both teams had chances. Gary O Riordan with the winner after 20.

bluey
02/10/2012, 9:52 PM
Munster :-
ROUND 2
HOME TEAM V AWAY TEAM
1 Avondale United FC V Fermoy AFC
2 Ringmahon Rangers FC V Crofton Celtic FC
3 Crosshaven AFC V Leeside AFC
4 Cork Institute of Technology FC / Everton AFC V Tramore Athletic FC
5 Youghal United FC V St. Mary’s AFC
6 Mallow United FC V Bandon AFC
7 UCC AFC V Ballincollig AFC
8 Midleton FC V Blarney United FC
9 Rockmount AFC / Leeds FC V Castleview AFC
10 Douglas Hall AFC V Kinsale AFC
11 Mayfield United FC V College Corinthians AFC
FIXTURE TO BE PLAYED WEEKENDING 28TH OCTOBER 2012

bluey
02/10/2012, 9:54 PM
Leinster :-
ROUND 2
HOME TEAM V AWAY TEAM
1 St. Patrick’s CYFC V Wayside Celtic FC / Dublin Bus FC
2 Greystones AFC V Verona FC
3 St. James’s Gate FC V Killester United FC
4 Broadford Rovers FC V Cherry Orchard FC
5 Greystones United FC V Lucan United FC
6 Tolka Rovers FC V Crumlin United FC
7 Kilnamanagh AFC V TEK United FC
8 UCD AFC V Ratoath Harps FC
9 Dunboyne AFC V Tymon Celtic FC
10 Celbridge Town AFC V Begsboro AFC
11 Glenmore Dundrum FC V Newbridge Town FC
12 Bluebell United FC V Belgrove Home Farm FC
Mount Merrion FC / Glebe North FC V Phoenix FC
14 St. Mochtas FC V Pegasus St. James Athletic FC
15 Parkvilla FC V Garda AFC
16 Confey FC V Glenville FC
17 Postal United FC V Leixlip United AFC
Bangor Celtic FC V Rathcoole Boys FC
FIXTURE TO BE PLAYED WEEKENDING 28TH OCTOBER 2012

bluey
02/10/2012, 9:55 PM
Ulster :-
ROUND 2
HOME TEAM V AWAY TEAM
1 Kildrum Tigers FC V Buncrana Hearts FC
2 Swilly Rovers FC V Drumkeen United FC
3 Cockhill Celtic FC V Bonagee United FC

Clifford
02/10/2012, 11:03 PM
Ah well. New winners this season then. I'm off to lie down. Ha ha.

Carpet
03/10/2012, 1:57 AM
some good games for the next round but after all totos talk its great to see leeside heading down to crosshaven again. i hope the leeside lads can handle the thought of playing on such a sub par pitch even though their best supporter toto will make whatever excuses possible no matter what happens. it must of been the reason for the draw in crosshaven! since the aul stars are off to such a great start in their entry to the msl ranks.home draws for avondale and rockmount always a big help for a long run in the cup over the years.

thebooboys
03/10/2012, 4:53 PM
some good games for the next round but after all totos talk its great to see leeside heading down to crosshaven again. i hope the leeside lads can handle the thought of playing on such a sub par pitch even though their best supporter toto will make whatever excuses possible no matter what happens. it must of been the reason for the draw in crosshaven! since the aul stars are off to such a great start in their entry to the msl ranks.home draws for avondale and rockmount always a big help for a long run in the cup over the years.

Would just like to clarify that Toto has no affiliation to Leeside and he does not speak on our behalf. No Leeside member came on this forum & complained about anything re Crosshaven

razor
14/10/2012, 7:57 PM
CIT 0-1 Everton this morning

Glenbuck
26/10/2012, 8:23 PM
Anything from Midleton tonight ??

Glenbuck
26/10/2012, 9:22 PM
Just heard its gone to et

Clifford
26/10/2012, 9:31 PM
Cup weekend, great stuff. Away to Avondale on Sun morning on the new surface. Bring it on. There may be a shock in store, they might win. Arf! Nurse the screens...... :-)

Glenbuck
26/10/2012, 9:59 PM
Blarney beat Midleton

razor
26/10/2012, 10:02 PM
Cup weekend, great stuff. Away to Avondale on Sun morning on the new surface. Bring it on. There may be a shock in store, they might win. Arf! Nurse the screens...... :-)Plenty of sand on it but it played well the last day. Looking forward to it.

Any word from Youghal?

Glenbuck
26/10/2012, 10:03 PM
Youghal 1 Marys 2

el nino coro
26/10/2012, 10:20 PM
Youghal 1 Marys 2

Is that after extra time?

six-yard-box
26/10/2012, 10:23 PM
Is that after extra time?
no blarney 2-1 aswell im sure

el nino coro
26/10/2012, 10:27 PM
no blarney 2-1 aswell im sure

Thank god,was on the 4/7!

freddie04
26/10/2012, 10:45 PM
Midleton 1 blarney 2 after extra time. Blarney edged this tie over the 120 minutes midleton started brightly and played some good passing football in the opening 20 minutes. THey had a couple of half chances and really should have had a penalty before they opened the scoring through an own goal from a blarney defender. They probably deserved to lead at half time but to be honest blarney really took control of this game in the second half and scored a great equaliser early.

Blarney to me seemed to want the ball more and wanted to win all the 50/50 tackles even though the second half didn't have too many goalmouth incidents. In extra time Jonathan Coker scored the decisive winner with some sloppy defending from midleton. In fairness midleton only then started to dominate once they were behind and pushed a lot of players forward but didn't have any clear cut chances. Anthony Wolfe had one half chance which was unlucky not to go in .

too little to late for midleton three defeats on trot at home is not good . for me blarney just wanted this a little more on the night which is disappointing from a midleton perspective .

razor
27/10/2012, 4:28 PM
UCC 6-0 Ballincolllig this afternoon.
Also heard Crumlin Utd went out last night at the hands of Toka Rovers.

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 7:31 PM
Great result today for leeside.wasnt any problems with dressing rooms today seamus

ballsac7
28/10/2012, 10:06 AM
Great result today for leeside.wasnt any problems with dressing rooms today seamus

Was at that game yesterday Chief - a cracking cup tie. Leeside can count themselves vey fortunate to scrape through. They were 3 up & cruising. Larry Lee scored a free for Crosshaven & Leeside seemed to press the self destruct button. They turned from a decent footballing side into an ordinary very dirty side. Leeside dominated for an hour but Crosshaven penned them in for the final 30 minutes. Beezer scored one of the goals of the year with a brilliant overhead kick to make it 3-2. Leeside were reduced to 10 men when one of their centre backs was sent off for a headbutt on Beezer who then struck the post from the resulting free kick. Had Crosshaven managed to equalise they would have gone on to win the game. Didn't see any issue around changing rooms today & the game was played on the main pitch! Must say that Gettings for Leeside was the difference he was everywhere and was the reason Leeside went 3 up.

Glenbuck
28/10/2012, 1:28 PM
Any results from this morning

razor
28/10/2012, 1:48 PM
Everton 3-0 Tramore

Avondale 2-0 Fermoy
Conor Meade penalty after 2 minutes and Marky Sull with about 10 minutes to go.
Good to meet Clifford, his side played well with Mick rarely tested.

Clifford
28/10/2012, 1:59 PM
Avondale 2-0 Fermoy

A penalty 2 min in to Avondale made an uphill task even more difficult for our lads. Dale scored it, but we went on to boss possession for most of the half. A few efforts on and off target but never really gave the keeper real trouble. Second half was quite even until about 10 from the end when Marky Sull scored after a slip at the back. Good tough game and Fermoy gave as good as they got. In all fairness I've been involved a long time at this and they are now nearly as dominant as the Rockmount team of 2003-8, very few weaknesses and huge depth.

Good to meet my man Razor again, took me a few secs lad but you'll forgive me as I was shouting the ref and linos down for a change!!!!

Glenbuck
28/10/2012, 2:11 PM
Ringmahon, Hall,Everton and Dale all gone through.