PDA

View Full Version : Positions PLEEEEAAASSEEE!!!!!

briain_c
30/08/2004, 5:38 PM
Can anyone help me out with the positions of the players under...
...just copy and paste, and write down their postions next to them.

1 other thing... any chance you could rate them out of 5 stars??

thanks a million

Peter Cuthbert,
Michael Hastings,
Terry White,
Anthony Wolfe,
Darren Murphy,
Gareth O'Donovan,
John Meade,
, James Cummins,
Steve Yelverton,
Tony Tynan,
, Robert Brosnan,
Kieran O'Reilly,
Chris O'Shea,
Eoghan Conlon,
Dave Warren, ,
Eoghan Lougheed,
Dave Hill,
Jonathan Coker,
Colin Falvey.

cobhrambler 16
30/08/2004, 6:58 PM
Peter Cuthbert, GK 3
Michael Hastings, RB 3
Terry White, LB 3
Anthony Wolfe, RB 4
Darren Murphy, CB 5
Gareth O'Donovan, CB 3
John Meade, LB 3
, James Cummins, MC 5
Steve Yelverton, LM 5
Tony Tynan, RM 4
, Robert Brosnan, F 4
Kieran O'Reilly, F 3
Chris O'Shea, F 4
Eoghan Conlon, MC 4
Dave Warren, , MC 3
Eoghan Lougheed, LM 4
Dave Hill, MC/CB (NO LONGER WITH THE CLUB) 3
Jonathan Coker, F 2
Colin Falvey.CB 1

also
Brendan Sweeney MC 5
Willie Byrne CB 4

padjoe
31/08/2004, 12:31 AM
Peter Cuthbert, GK 3? are you kidding he had been ramblers best player this season saved you more than once. a definite 5. and if ramblers dont do something you will lose him at the end of the season to a more established club.
kieran o'reilly 3? he has been hopeless couldn't score a goal if you put the ball on the line and swung his leg for him. he is diabolical and surely the first player to leave now that hill has gone on his merry way. 1/5

cobhrambler 16
31/08/2004, 4:29 PM
let cuthbert go.

he only has his days and i take it you must off seen him 1 of those days. :rolleyes:

Rams-fan
31/08/2004, 5:50 PM
Peter Cuthbert, GK 3? are you kidding he had been ramblers best player this season saved you more than once. a definite 5. and if ramblers dont do something you will lose him at the end of the season to a more established club.
kieran o'reilly 3? he has been hopeless couldn't score a goal if you put the ball on the line and swung his leg for him. he is diabolical and surely the first player to leave now that hill has gone on his merry way. 1/5

agreed, peter has more bad than good games. Definitly a 4 minimum, and I have being to every home game this season :ball:

Rams-fan
31/08/2004, 5:52 PM
agreed, peter has (more good than bad) [had them the wrong way round :o ]games. Definitly a 4 minimum, and I have being to every home game this season :ball:

A little correction

Rams-fan
31/08/2004, 5:57 PM
Peter Cuthbert, GK 4
Michael Hastings, RB 2
Terry White, LB 3
Anthony Wolfe, RB 4
Darren Murphy, CB 5
Gareth O'Donovan, CB 3
John Meade, LB 3
James Cummins, MC 4 (showed his bad side against Sligo)
Steve Yelverton, LM 5
Tony Tynan, RM 4
Robert Brosnan, F 4
Kieran O'Reilly, F 2 (great skill, just lacks that killer instinct in front of goal)
Chris O'Shea, F 3 (saw very little of him, great potential)
Eoghan Conlon, MC 3
Dave Warren, , MC 4
Eoghan Lougheed, LM 3
Dave Hill, MC/CB (NO LONGER WITH THE CLUB) 3
Jonathan Coker, F 3 ( On his day can be outstanding, haven't seen much of him since his rtn)
Colin Falvey 2 (unknown quantity, looked shakey against Sligo, but 1st game)

also
Brendan Sweeney MC ** don't know the guy.
Willie Byrne CB 4 (always tried hard for the Rams last time round)

cobhrambler 16
31/08/2004, 10:07 PM
well 4 such a good keeper henderson didn't seem to agree. :rolleyes:

he released him at training tonight!!

Rams-fan
01/09/2004, 1:01 PM
well 4 such a good keeper henderson didn't seem to agree. :rolleyes:

he released him at training tonight!!

Just a guess, but Henderson and Peter must of cross paths in a previous life. Otherwise why release a keeper who has done well and just lacks a little bit experience. :confused:

Samba
01/09/2004, 1:17 PM
Bit of inside info, Peter and Henderson have never met before, only at the players meeting on Sunday. I have it on good account that Peter was called on the phone Tuesday afternoon, and told not to come training that his contract was being ripped up. The reason given was that he was too young!! Henderson told him he could go to a new club, now bare in mind the transfer window closed tuesday nite! Now theres a classy guy for ya!

Crambler
01/09/2004, 1:45 PM
Samba
If Yr Info Is Correct You Would Not Treat Anyone Like Peter Was Treated. Henderson Must Be A Sad B------d And Needs To Do A Course On Player Managment,god Only Knows What Damage He Will Do To The Squad Left By Dave.
Hopefully Peter Will Find Another Club That Will Show Him More Respect And That He Will Not Let This Set Back Put Him Off.he Was Improving With Every Game So I Can See Another Club Pick Him Up And He Will Make A Great Keeper.

Samba
01/09/2004, 1:52 PM
My info is 100% correct! You wouldnt treat a dog like that! Keeping in mind that Peter left his previous club to get the Rams out a situation when Hennessy left, just doesnt seem fair does it!

Crambler
01/09/2004, 2:36 PM
Yes, We All Are Aware Peter Dug Us Out Of A Hole At The Start Of The Season,after Hennesy Dropped Us In The S--t And Signed For Waterford.he Must Have A Neck Of Rubber Returning To Cobh,cannot See Him Being A Fav With The Crowd?the Least Henderson Should Have Done Was Keep Peter And Let Them Both Both Fight It Out For No1 Shirt. If Henderson Makes More Crazy Decisions Like This His Stay Will Be Short But He Will Destroy All The Good Ground Work Dave Hill Had Completed.
Let's Hope Peter Finds Another Club And Get's The Chance To Rub Henderson's Nose In The S--t.

Crambler
01/09/2004, 2:57 PM
Samba
Something Just Struck Me, I Think Peter's Father Is Robbie And He Played Football,he Be Around The Same Vintage As Henderson So I Wonder Was It Bad Blood Between Them That Lead To Hendeson's Crazy Move?
I Would Like To Hear Henderson's Explaination On Why Peter Is Gone.

Rams-fan
01/09/2004, 5:34 PM
Samba
Something Just Struck Me, I Think Peter's Father Is Robbie And He Played Football,he Be Around The Same Vintage As Henderson So I Wonder Was It Bad Blood Between Them That Lead To Hendeson's Crazy Move?
I Would Like To Hear Henderson's Explaination On Why Peter Is Gone.

Well if you are waiting for the Club to give you information you will be waiting a long time. :ball:

I see no logical reason why PC was let go and age has nothing to do with it. DH is not that old, maybe 1 or 2 years older than PC :ball:

Lets hope the new Henderson doesn't run the club into the ground and walk away!!! :eek:

ramblers
01/09/2004, 7:03 PM
I have seen Peter in all the games he played this season both home and Away and he was outstanding for us in most of the games bar the first 2 when he was very nervous.

He developed well and deserved better from the Club and the new Manager.

He came to us when we were in trouble and has struggled with injurys for the past 10 weeks and he never let us down.

Peter was a good lad with potential and as I said deserved better from everyone involved.

cobhrambler 16
01/09/2004, 9:45 PM
wasn't it alan o shea that dug us put of the hole we were in? :confused:

ramblers
03/09/2004, 10:07 AM
How Many games did Alan o Shea play in not to many then got injured and left.

Not exactly what I call digging us out of a hole.

cobhrambler 16
03/09/2004, 3:39 PM
well he's still injured so there was no point in hanging onto him really.

cobhrambler20
04/09/2004, 1:06 PM
rams brought in four players on cuthberts wages and alan o shea is set to return after his injury and at trainen last nite we had four keepers someone had to go cuthbert had his good and bad days more bad then good .

cobhrambler 16
04/09/2004, 3:11 PM
for losing cuthbert weve got hennesy,byrne,sweeney,mulcronoy and roddis... i think he's worth losing for those players to come in.