PDA

View Full Version : Stre*m global job offers

Nailor
27/08/2012, 12:56 AM
I'm starting this to ask, if anyone on here or people you know have been offered jobs by this crowd.
Let me tell you this, they are charlatans, cnuts and liars.

I went for a job with them in IT, Level 2 Tech, €25500 PA , €6000 more than I'm on now.
I thought, give a lash, a person called Simon H***y rang me to go for the interview, I went, did the Tech exam, Interview and, strangely, a typing, (WPM)
test.
Three days later I got a call from Simon telling me I have got the job, at the specified rates, €25500 PA plus bonuses.
I was like a pig in ****. Planning what I will do with the extra dosh, a car? maybe to ease the child minding stuff, a car will mean i'd get home an hour earlier than a bus.
but then I gets this call on Friday just gone, from Simon, telling me they have lost the contract for the job, (which hadn't started) but he is more than willing to offer me a job at €21000 PA, level 1,( Incidentally what I'm doing now actually), knowing that I would have already given my notice, knowing that 3 weeks before I was due to start, I might not get my current job back, and offering me this ****.
If anyone on here knows of anybody who has had this happen to them recently please let me know.
Because, 1, false advertising (a job that never existed),
2. People may have given notice to leave their position, and it being re-assigned, leaving that person with no option other than to take the 21,000 PA job, late nights, and weekends.

It's a con job.

PM me if you know or have heard of this from this company lately.

They cannot be allowed to get away with this, otherwise we will all face this crap in the future.