PDA

View Full Version : Kildare County v Galway United

Terry
27/08/2004, 9:56 AM
see-> www.galwayunitedfc.ie

United travel to Kildare without the suspended Derek O'Brien who was red carded in an u21 game last weekend. John Russell will also miss out with injury. Mark Herrick has a foot injury but is expected to be passed fit, Barry Moran took a knock in an u21 game last Saturday and in training during the week but he is expected to make the squad.

ko 7.30pm, Sat, 28th Aug, Station Rd

Recent league form
United - wwddldwww
County - wldlwwwwd
This seasons results
League:: drew 1-1 (home)

tammy
27/08/2004, 10:00 AM
gonna be a good game but I fear for us against Galway. First choice Centre Halves are suspended and we have just come off the biggest result in our clubs short history. Obviously both teams need to win but I can see it being an entertaining draw. Hope im wrong and County win it but I sense we are vunerable after the heroics of last weekend in the cup!

Roo69
27/08/2004, 10:12 AM
gonna be a good game but I fear for us against Galway. First choice Centre Halves are suspended and we have just come off the biggest result in our clubs short history. Obviously both teams need to win but I can see it being an entertaining draw. Hope im wrong and County win it but I sense we are vunerable after the heroics of last weekend in the cup!

Come on the Galway (or a draw) :D

Terry
27/08/2004, 10:13 AM
I sense we are vunerable after the heroics of last weekend in the cup!

I hope so ! :D

Terry
27/08/2004, 10:16 AM

Cheers, but I can't say the same about ye ! COME ON UNITED "monaghan, that is" :D

What is yer chances of slipping up again tonight? I see ye have a good few injuries and suspensions :eek:

galwaygirl
27/08/2004, 11:24 AM
Hopefully a victory for us
I predict 2-1 ;)

Terry
27/08/2004, 12:22 PM
3-2 Damo's first hat-trick :D :D

Schumi
27/08/2004, 1:23 PM
Ditto. :)

strangeirish
27/08/2004, 1:28 PM
Ah yez scallywags :D

2-0 to da County. Hopefully that is!

Roo69
31/08/2004, 9:11 AM
Cheers, but I can't say the same about ye ! COME ON UNITED "monaghan, that is" :D

What is yer chances of slipping up again tonight? I see ye have a good few injuries and suspensions :eek:

Jesus we nearly did slip up ! we where absolutey shocking on friday night against Mon's ! I'm not looking forward to Fridays game VS. UCD :(
We really need to start playing better and stop making so many silly mistakes ! we should have the 5 players that where missing on Friday back so it might make a bit of a difference

galwaygirl
31/08/2004, 9:23 AM
Well our lads did the business for us, 3-1 against Kildare was a great result :D

Lets hope we can keep our unbeaten run at home going next friday as well, against Kilkenny :cool:

Schumi
31/08/2004, 12:19 PM
we were absolutey shocking on friday night against Mon's ! I'm not looking forward to Fridays game VS. UCD :(
We really need to start playing better and stop making so many silly mistakes !
Pretty much sums up what I was thinking after our draw with Kilkenny!