PDA

View Full Version : ken o connor

padjoe
26/08/2004, 2:58 PM
hey i am only new to this website so i have always been curious. how do the cork city fans feel about the stuff ken o connor writes in the echo.
i think his stuff is alright. but i am not to sure of all the pieces he writes.

Peadar
26/08/2004, 3:07 PM
Don't rise to the bait lads.

razor
26/08/2004, 3:16 PM
I think ken is brilliant, he's the best journalist there is.

jofyisgod
26/08/2004, 3:22 PM

I agree with Mr. Razor-a journalist of the highest calibre-his punctuation is a force to be reckoned with.

padjoe
26/08/2004, 4:40 PM
your right i do apologise.
im not trying to have a go at anyone or take any ones credibility away so i am sorry.
ken is doing his best and his column is inciteful and interesting.

thecorner
26/08/2004, 4:40 PM
dont you just love sarcasm.please tell me this is sarcasm

patsh
26/08/2004, 5:06 PM
On the whole I think most of his stuff is not bad. Better than the drivel Spillage, McHale and Daly come out with.

BOF
26/08/2004, 5:15 PM
Poor ole Ken, reduced to trolling on da 'net.

das terible.

brendan

aswad
27/08/2004, 3:04 PM
I like the way he starts all his articles with a reference to an obscure game he's been to/read about on the net. The sort of "Last Friday reminded me of an incident in the Unibond League game between Farsley Celtic and Worksop when a journalist had his head beaten repeatedly off a low brick wall" thing. Apart from that, it's good to see he's comfortable with being such a complete and utter cockeatingfudgepacker (wonder will that pass that annoying censor thing?).

Flynninio
28/08/2004, 7:58 AM
conor goerge wrote a good piece the other night - about size of squad and physical strenghts of our squad - comparing them to teams gone by where we always had tough midfielders like davey barry and mick conroy protecting the genious of freyne. on the positive he did point out that we have great skill at t mo but IT JUST DONT CUT to win the league.

DolansWaistcoat
28/08/2004, 11:20 AM
hey i am only new to this website so i have always been curious. how do the cork city fans feel about the stuff ken o connor writes in the echo.
i think his stuff is alright. but i am not to sure of all the pieces he writes.

You're not the worst of them Ken,sorry I mean Padjoe.Do you actually come to all the games? ;)

GavinZac
28/08/2004, 7:07 PM
yeah ken to be fair does go to every game.

thecorner
28/08/2004, 7:41 PM
yeah ken to be fair does go to every game.

ya but the question is DOES HE WATCH THEM

answer: dont think so

GavinZac
28/08/2004, 7:48 PM
he's probably not busy keeping track of who's spitting at who, is he

thecorner
28/08/2004, 7:53 PM
he's probably not busy keeping track of who's spitting at who, is he

dunno what hes doing but from reading his reports he cetainly isnt watching the games. how anyone can give sweeney and behan(and this isnt an attack on them) a rating higher than fenn for the season so far needs his head tested

padjoe
28/08/2004, 7:58 PM
im not ken at all boy. i wouldn't be posing as someone im not and im sure ken is the same. wahtever about him he is honest .

thecorner
28/08/2004, 8:02 PM
wahtever about him he is honest .

u just gave the game away, anyone that writes for the echo cant spell...this is ken

honest...wouldnt know the meaning of the word ken(padjoe)..whatever u wanna call yourself

GavinZac
28/08/2004, 8:12 PM
to be fair padjoe, you probably know him through your student journalist occupation :)

padjoe
29/08/2004, 10:15 AM
ah i dont though. dont know him at all.
wish i never started this thread now.

DolansWaistcoat
30/08/2004, 7:50 AM
ah i dont though. dont know him at all.
wish i never started this thread now.

Ah don't worry Ken(Padjoe) we're only having a laugh. ;)

We won't reveal your secret identity. :D