PDA

View Full Version : County Fan

Philly
26/08/2004, 1:34 PM
Hey all! Just wondering how your teams doing coming up to this match. County are on a huge high as we are on great form and just had the best night of our short life by beating Bohs in Dalymount.
We heve signed a great keeper, Brendan Kenneddy from Dublin ****ty - as well as Ray Scully, whos very popular at Station Road. Sean Francis should start the game though he isn't match fit at the moment...
Will Folan be much of a loss to GUFC?
Of and were missing our two best central defenders for the match, so we will have a makeshift defence...

Terry
26/08/2004, 1:59 PM
Folan hasn't played for a long time now and it is more of a positive than negative that he is gone. We have virtually a full squad for the match with no suspensions and only John Russell and Sean Flannery on the long term injury list. Of our last 10 league matches we have won 6 drawn 3 and lost 1 :) . Our top striker Moran can't get a place on the starting team due to the form of our 2 strikers Dupuy and O'Dowd. Dupuy has scored 8 goals in 10 league starts and has bonding beautifully with O'Dowd who has scored 2 in the last 2 matches :D :D

So, as you can see we are fairly confident.

Come on United

galwaygirl
26/08/2004, 2:06 PM
Hey Philly,

Hopefully we'll start much the same line-up as we had for the Athlone game last friday week, which we won 4-0 :D

Damien Dupuy and David O'Dowd are working very well together up front. Our top goalscorer this season (Moran) hasnt started a game since these two were put together. Also Nigel Keady and Conor Frawley are very consistent in the centre of defence.

Philly
26/08/2004, 2:07 PM
I heard good stuff about Dupay from a young Galway fan I was talking to, Alan...
If yo know him tell him my phone got stolen and I have a new number! He plays drums for ye...

Yer two strikers should cause our non-existant central defenders problems! :confused:
Is Mannion under pressure?...

galwaygirl
26/08/2004, 2:09 PM
ha ha, great minds think alike terry :)
think we must have been typing that at the same time :D :D :D

galwaygirl
26/08/2004, 2:11 PM
It's Alan Walsh.....

Not sure will he be making the trip to kildare though. He usually travels to away games with his brother who is gone on holidays

Philly
26/08/2004, 2:29 PM
Yeah thats the guy! Well is he in this forum I could PM him my new number...

And if your female I'll have yours! :D

strangeirish
26/08/2004, 3:02 PM
Forward ain't ya Philly................. :D

galwaygirl
26/08/2004, 3:11 PM
No don't think he's on this forum Philly....

And WHY would i pick a name like galwaygirl for myself if i wasnt female :confused:

As for getting my number, i dont give it to strangers ;)

Philly
26/08/2004, 3:16 PM
Well I know of forum members who claim to be female and aren't! Strange people eh! :)

Anyway gotta go! Hope ye **** up big time Saturday! :rolleyes:

C'MON THE COUNTY!

Terry
26/08/2004, 3:18 PM
And WHY would i pick a name like galwaygirl for myself if i wasnt female :confused:

AAAhhh now Thomas, tell the truth !! :D :rolleyes: :D

strangeirish
26/08/2004, 3:47 PM
LMAO.......... :D