PDA

View Full Version : seating of irish fans in st jakobs park,basel

keith
25/08/2004, 3:21 PM
hey, got tickets from ticketcorner.ch, so in with swiss fans, in section D5, wondering where the irish fans will be seated??
ta,
keith

Peadar
25/08/2004, 3:26 PM
wondering where the irish fans will be seated??

By the sounds of it Keith, we'll be all over the ground.
People are getting tickets from various sources.
Have you taken delivery of your tickets or just booked them.

NeilMcD
25/08/2004, 3:28 PM
i have 2 tickets for the Irish section and 1 for the Swiss section if anybody would like to buy one, They will go for face value.

neil

keith
25/08/2004, 3:31 PM
yea, have the tickets in my sweaty little palms, looking forward to a bit of craic and hopefully something to cheer about

IsMiseSean
25/08/2004, 11:27 PM
I'm in D5 too. Well at least I hope I am. My tickets haven't arrived yet, and I found out after I booked them that I needed a swiss billing address (I ordered from ticketcorner.com not ch). So at the moment I'm waiting on the postman, but I got a feeling the tickets aren't goin to be in his sack.

Anyone else order tickets from ticketcorner.com and received them in the mail?

ddelaney
26/08/2004, 8:53 AM
I've four tickets (face value) myself if anyone wants any. They're from the FAI allocation.

Peadar
26/08/2004, 10:00 AM
Anyone else order tickets from ticketcorner.com and received them in the mail?

Keith told you above that he did.
He has received them.

IsMiseSean
27/08/2004, 12:36 AM
Peadar, I got them today. All that fuss over nothing. Basel here I come

Jon'o
27/08/2004, 5:45 PM
i brought my tickets through ticketcorner too, my ticket is in section d4.... the map of the stadium on the website is right behind the goal.

prehaps if when someone who got their tickets through the FAI they could post where the block is that they are sitting in so the rest of us sitting with the swiss fans know where to direct our hopp swiss's at ;)

roboyle
30/08/2004, 10:04 AM
Irish fans in block B, same as the last time... tickets arrived this morning! :D

Jon'o
30/08/2004, 12:35 PM
Irish fans in block B, same as the last time... tickets arrived this morning! :D

oh well two irish ends then .... one behind each goal :D