PDA

View Full Version : get off the radio...

aidz1
25/08/2004, 1:10 PM
gareth o fooking callaghan
and ad for the square, tallaght

brendy_éire
25/08/2004, 1:27 PM
Spot on, the man's a prat. Those Square Tallaght ads are head frying as well. :mad:

max power
27/08/2004, 9:03 AM
simon young does the square not o'callaghan :confused:

sparkey
27/08/2004, 10:05 AM
Harvey Fookin Norman!!!.....c*nt!

Pauro 76
27/08/2004, 10:32 AM
Avoiding Irish radio thank God. by the way do Dublin stations still do the Northside Shopping Centre jingle. you know.. NORTHSIDE. BOING!!!!! NORTHSIDE. BOING!!!!!! THE GREAT BIG SHOPPING CENTRE!!! only heard the Harvey Norman ad once, and that was enough...

max power
27/08/2004, 10:36 AM
the harvey norman ad is done by an irish guy, i met him a few weeks ago, i of course hit him straight in the face :D

no that ad works, its on morning, noon and night and everyone is talkiing about how annoying it is.....talking about it, therefore it has done the job it was intended to do in the first place, raise the profile of a new company in Ireland.

pete
27/08/2004, 10:42 AM
no that ad works, its on morning, noon and night and everyone is talkiing about how annoying it is.....talking about it, therefore it has done the job it was intended to do in the first place, raise the profile of a new company in Ireland.

Yeah but does anyone know where the Harvey Norman "Superstore" is...

Peadar
27/08/2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah but does anyone know where the Harvey Norman "Superstore" is...

He's keeping that a secret for fear of being battered by enraged radio listeners :D

Max my friend who did the Australia backpack thing said the exact same ad is on over there. Did that Irish guy you met (more name dropping) do the ads in Australia too?

gustavo
27/08/2004, 10:48 AM
happy fist bith deee havey norman in swords and dundalk afaik .

max power
27/08/2004, 12:48 PM
He's keeping that a secret for fear of being battered by enraged radio listeners :D

Max my friend who did the Australia backpack thing said the exact same ad is on over there. Did that Irish guy you met (more name dropping) do the ads in Australia too?

i did the name drop just for you :D , no harvey does it himself in australia...from talking to people in the Outback bar they are sick of him....they left oz to get away from him and he just follows them here too