PDA

View Full Version : Euro Games being shown !!

A face
24/08/2004, 2:59 PM
Lads,

Need to confirm details on this but Euro games are being shown in PJ's tomorrow night at 8.30.

Again .... you might wanna ring and confirm this first !!

Also XR ... i got a "Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed" when i mailed info@corkcityfc.ie

thecorner
24/08/2004, 3:03 PM
its not all euro

its a fans camcorder coverage of the game in nantes. some of the game,some of the fans

should be agood night

weds. 8.30 pjs

A face
24/08/2004, 3:05 PM
its a fans camcorder coverage of the game in nantes.

Who is putting it together, do you know ??

thecorner
24/08/2004, 3:08 PM
a fan from kerry

was talking to him nantes

sound bloke

Colm
25/08/2004, 5:29 PM
Is everyone heading along to this later?
I'll head over to it anyway.

Colm
26/08/2004, 12:16 AM
I thought that video was excellent. It basically followed those who travelled to Nantes on the charter flight but has plenty of footage of the pre match buzz outside McByrnes and of the crowd in the stadium. Also shows a lot of the old french fella who took a shine to the Rebel Army. It's very well put together and captures a lot of what went on on the day of the match.

The bloke behind it has said he'll do up a few copies of it, I'd say it's a must for anyone who travelled on that or any of the other European odysessy trips.

thecorner
26/08/2004, 3:24 AM
must get a copy of this

sounds excellent

pity about work last night

messenger
26/08/2004, 3:29 AM
good luck to glentoran on thursday night ,when was the last time cork made it through in europe eeeeeyyyyyyyooooooooooo!

thecorner
26/08/2004, 10:32 AM
good luck to glentoran on thursday night ,when was the last time cork made it through in europe eeeeeyyyyyyyooooooooooo!

go off and bow to the queen....pr!ck

Colm
26/08/2004, 12:17 PM

Please don't come back trying to annoy us until ye've made it to the Quarter finals of a Euro competition like the mighty Rebel Army did.

Killarney rebel
26/08/2004, 12:55 PM
Craic lads,
Glad 2 hear ye all enjoyed d video i put together.....Im goin 2 start to make copies on video and hopefully DVD as well, it might take a week or two but noelle said she would take the orders for me because she would know more of ye, so just to make it easier for me (so ill know how many copies to make) anyone who would like a copy could ye inform noelle on 087-2706044 or e-mail me at hayz32@hotmail.com...if ye are not from cork.... (please dont order from both of us) and ill try to make the copies asap.....there will be a small fee to cover materials and stuff though...

Cheers lads.

Eric
26/08/2004, 12:59 PM
I reckon most people who were in Nantes will take a copy of it, really well done and captures the atmosphere of the day very well :D

Neil
26/08/2004, 1:07 PM
Fair play. Excellent stuff. Better than the Chorus thing in Malmo because it's in the thick of it with the fans on the streets etc.

I'll defintely take a copy. And I know 3/4 others who will too

A face
26/08/2004, 2:26 PM
Great video .... very well done, some great ideas in there on the editing side of things. Great craic ...... and fair play for putting the effort in.

Chalk me down for one definitely !! :)