PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL 2012/13

Chiefscout
23/07/2012, 7:30 PM
whats with the man .....man..be nice to know what club your with so we know what level your at well in footall at least .
I play senior league.unlike your son who you are on here to praise and what has he and his team ever done zarcosi?.aoh?.premier title?.fai junior cup?...oh wait ,beat lee side in a challenge preseason match..get back to me when all yer team turns up 100% sober and fit on a Sunday morning for a match...nothing against the glen just not into thunder stealers ...is that a potato or cheese and onion pie you want?

zicorossi
23/07/2012, 10:28 PM
I play senior league.unlike your son who you are on here to praise and what has he and his team ever done zarcosi?.aoh?.premier title?.fai junior cup?...oh wait ,beat lee side in a challenge preseason match..get back to me when all yer team turns up 100% sober and fit on a Sunday morning for a match...nothing against the glen just not into thunder stealers ...is that a potato or cheese and onion pie you want?
i should not even reply to you cheifsitting bull we only have your word for that .as for praise envy is a bad thing come back when you played reserve league of ireland and hurl for cork i dont talk him up man he got goals in premire as well ..now name drop man il have chips and curry im here to talk football ok not about him .bull is a good word dont you think .now talk football and until you prove other wise you done nothing. and dont insult guys playing ball on a sunday. i think the level i was asking about has been shown
by you.oh by the way know all you should know hard work wins games. all those glen players last season never missed a night s training or a match now lets stop this. it s doing neither you or me any good slaging off on here .

R75215
23/07/2012, 11:10 PM
i should not even reply to you cheifsitting bull we only have your word for that .as for praise envy is a bad thing come back when you played reserve league of ireland and hurl for cork i dont talk him up man he got goals in premire as well ..now name drop man il have chips and curry im here to talk football ok not about him .bull is a good word dont you think .now talk football and until you prove other wise you done nothing. and dont insult guys playing ball on a sunday. i think the level i was asking about has been shown
by you.oh by the way know all you should know hard work wins games. all those glen players last season never missed a night s training or a match now lets stop this. it s doing neither you or me any good slaging off on here .

Who's your son? Is it the Glen your involved in?

Watched a few of their games last year and they're an absoultely super team. Played against a few of their players at schoolboy and youth level and have to admire their talent.

Part of me says they should be playing msl but then again why should they as they are playing for their own area and proud of it!

billythefrog
24/07/2012, 8:55 AM
to be honest the touch line was being dictated to by a ref who is not good ...line had a few words with him and did what was asked of them that it as far as i could see ,but i dont see wot the fuss is about it was a good game and played hard at times a good work out for both ..agree with most of what you say i just posted on the game it is a forum.if you cant post a result and get taken apart why bother .

This forum has gone to the dogs with all the bickering,,

the 12 th man
24/07/2012, 10:01 AM
This thread is heading for the bin if the bitch fest continues.

zicorossi
24/07/2012, 10:39 AM
zico and chief ye would wanna go for a pint together the bickering on here is dreadful..any transfer gossip
your right hubba i wouldnt have a prob with that if me and you can patch up anyone can lol .i hope it stops and we can just post as we see things without the bickering

Dixie's Cousin
24/07/2012, 10:46 AM
Lads, stick to PMing. If i want to hear moaning i'll listen to the boss!!!