PDA

View Full Version : Clare League 2012/13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

fifty50
22/07/2012, 3:23 PM
I presume most teams are back training now, any significant moves over the summer? Presume it'll be newmarket to set the early pace again, anybody to get near them??

dirtfree
22/07/2012, 4:01 PM
I presume most teams are back training now, any significant moves over the summer? Presume it'll be newmarket to set the early pace again, anybody to get near them??

Heard Davy McCarthy pa Wilson and scottty Hennessy gone to fairview..

old git
22/07/2012, 6:28 PM
Heard Davy McCarthy pa Wilson and scottty Hennessy gone to fairview..

shame to see some of clare's finest making the move into limerick its a step up football wise but also a lot of travelling to training & games and fairview have fallen a bit behind the top teams in the limerick preimer so it may be a difficult season. any news on rinnenna rovers making a return to the clare league,

dirtfree
22/07/2012, 7:24 PM
According to claresoccer.net Olympic b bunratty/cratloe b inagh and rineanna are awaiting confirmation of playing this year. 2 new b teams in league too..

fifty50
22/07/2012, 10:30 PM
Inagh rovers ennistymon b and rinneanna are the 3 new teams in the 3rd division, ya heard there training in fairview alright. john allen(lifford) cian burke (avenue) and mannin + joe collins (ennis town) training with mervue. Gavin whyte and darren murphy training with limerick and athlone town respectively. pity to lose our best players

Wolverine
22/07/2012, 11:04 PM
Pa is staying with us. Scotty i havent heard any thing and davy is training with fairview but has'nt signed anything and hopefully he does'nt.hopefully he stays and with the youth coming through( munster finalists) we can lift the league trophy in our new home.

dirtfree
22/07/2012, 11:09 PM
Inagh rovers ennistymon b and rinneanna are the 3 new teams in the 3rd division, ya heard there training in fairview alright. john allen(lifford) cian burke (avenue) and mannin + joe collins (ennis town) training with mervue. Gavin whyte and darren murphy training with limerick and athlone town respectively. pity to lose our best players

Also ennis town rock b

23/07/2012, 10:06 AM
Wolverine, hows the new home coming along? I presume Roslevan wont be used for another year or so? Any new signings confirmed by clubs?

toto
23/07/2012, 2:43 PM
Cork team Leeside are travelling to Clare for weekend looking to add a second fixture for Sunday 29th at 3pm

Wolverine
23/07/2012, 8:01 PM
We hope to be playing there towards the end of the season.no new signings but we have some good youths stepping up.

left back
23/07/2012, 8:59 PM
Lads anyone interested in playing Moyross United in a friendly game we are willing to travel,we are in Division 1A in limerick

Lev Yashin
01/08/2012, 12:19 PM
Draws for League Cup 2012/13:-

Premier Division League Cup
Group A
Tulla Utd A
Burren Utd
Connolly Celtic
Ennis Town Rock A
Hermitage A

Group B
Lifford A
Mountshannon Celtic
Newmarket Celtic A
Rhine Rovers
Avenue Utd A

First Division League Cup
Group A
Shannon Olympic A
Newmarket Celtic B
Bridge Celtic
Bridge Utd A
Bunratty Cratloe A

Group B
Corofin Harps
Inch Crusaders
Moher Celtic
Turnpike Rovers
Avenue Utd B

Second Division League Cup
Group A
Coole FC
Manus Celtic
Kilkishen Celtic
Bridge Utd B
Hermitage B

Group B
Kilrush Rangers
Kilmaley Fern Celtic
Kildysart Celtic
Ruan Utd
Sporting Ennistymon A

Third Division League Cup
Group A
West Clare FC
Hermitage C
Lifford B
St Pats
Sporting Ennistymon B

Group B
Treaty Celtic
Tulla Utd B
Rineanna Rovers
Shannon Olympic B
Ennis Town Rock B

The 2012/13 season will kick-off on Wednesday 29th August.

fifty50
01/08/2012, 12:34 PM
What are yer thoughts on shannon hibs entering a team into the u19 league??

Zizou
01/08/2012, 12:37 PM
Hermitage F.C lads. We (Granville Rangers) have a friendly Friday evening against them. Whats their set up like? Are they one of the stronger teams in Clare?

the lobster
01/08/2012, 12:40 PM
What are yer thoughts on shannon hibs entering a team into the u19 league??

Well with Limerick not having a 19's league and Hibs having a 19's team, its a good thing that the Clare league will will have an extra team.

dirtfree
01/08/2012, 12:50 PM
Hermitage would have a fairly good footballing team .. Saw them play once last year and they were impressive ,try to play the game the right way..

Zizou
01/08/2012, 12:52 PM
Hermitage would have a fairly good footballing team .. Saw them play once last year and they were impressive ,try to play the game the right way..
Their clubhouse/dressing rooms, pitch quality??

dirtfree
01/08/2012, 12:56 PM
Not sure if they still play in fairgreen or moved to lees road they are both owned by co council, ok pitches no dressing rooms or showers in fairgreen but good facilities in less road .

Zizou
01/08/2012, 12:58 PM
Not sure if they still play in fairgreen or moved to lees road they are both owned by co council, ok pitches no dressing rooms or showers in fairgreen but good facilities in less road .

Thanks mate, appreciate the info. Hopefully we'll be in the Lee's Road. Don't fancy driving home covered in muck! :)

MikeBassett
01/08/2012, 1:43 PM
Thanks mate, appreciate the info. Hopefully we'll be in the Lee's Road. Don't fancy driving home covered in muck! :)
Hermitage play in the Fairgreen not Lee's Road. Pitch shud be alright this time of year but its nothing special. Dressing rooms are poor, normally away teams will tog off at their cars

squire
02/08/2012, 2:42 AM
Are buratty/cratloe not entering a b team this year lads?

fifty50
02/08/2012, 9:18 AM
I hear there steuggling for an A team aswell.

Lev Yashin
02/08/2012, 3:54 PM
Result from last night--
Friendly

Lifford 1 Geraldines 3

DSMALL1
03/08/2012, 7:41 AM
Was at the game on Wednesday, Geraldines look a good team as for Lifford still think they are short two three players to be challenging for honours come the business end of the season.

Second
03/08/2012, 10:18 AM
I hear there steuggling for an A team aswell..

If this is true it would be an awful shame..

Second
03/08/2012, 10:20 AM
Result from last night--
Friendly

Lifford 1 Geraldines 3

How are Lifford looking this year I've heard they have lost pa mannion patrick darcey and Scott Hennessy .. Have they brought in any new players

footballfriend
04/08/2012, 12:01 PM
Any transfer news?seems v quiet..2nd side of league cup looks tough.

fifty50
04/08/2012, 12:30 PM
Heard last night Stephen hickey has been training with avenue. Seems he had a falling out with rock. Great for avenue but disaster for rock

Second
04/08/2012, 12:47 PM
With all due respect to the lad but he's a centre forward who hasn't scored more than 3 league goals in any of the last 3 seasons..Gaa will always be his 1st preference. So not really a great signing but an ok signing for avenue ..

DSMALL1
07/08/2012, 12:33 AM
Any word on buntatty / cratloe? Getting close to the start of the season, have they a management team in place?

Bayern Munchies
07/08/2012, 1:03 AM
How are Lifford looking this year I've heard they have lost pa mannion patrick darcey and Scott Hennessy .. Have they brought in any new players

I dunno where you've heard they've lost Pat Dary, because he's signed with Lifford, the other two have left though as far as I'm aware...

Zizou
07/08/2012, 12:52 PM
Hermitage play in the Fairgreen not Lee's Road. Pitch shud be alright this time of year but its nothing special. Dressing rooms are poor, normally away teams will tog off at their cars

Did us no harm in the end!! :) Won 1-0.
Good side Hermitage, enjoyable game on a decent pitch.

AC Melon
08/08/2012, 3:14 PM
Friendly game tomorrow...Lifford vs Shannon Hibernians..

Bayern Munchies
08/08/2012, 8:56 PM
Where is this on as Lifford playing 2nite as well .. Very hard on lads to play 2 nights in a row..

On in Shannon, will be tough for the Lifford lads, but will help the match fitness for the season ahead. I'm sure that they've the squad to manage it too.

old git
08/08/2012, 9:06 PM
On in Shannon, will be tough for the Lifford lads, but will help the match fitness for the season ahead. I'm sure that they've the squad to manage it too.

what time is kick off

Bayern Munchies
08/08/2012, 10:56 PM
what time is kick off

6:45 at riverside I think :ball:

Hibs7772
09/08/2012, 8:03 PM
Friendly game tomorrow...Lifford vs Shannon Hibernians..
Finished Shannon Hibs 4-2 Lifford

Lev Yashin
10/08/2012, 8:22 AM
Finished Shannon Hibs 4-2 Lifford

How are ye shaping up for the season??

DSMALL1
10/08/2012, 8:23 AM
Hi Jenventuz , Any report on the game? scorers? How did Lifford play?
heard your player of the year from last year has done the dirty :)

Hibs7772
10/08/2012, 2:55 PM

Hi Jenventuz , Any report on the game? scorers? How did Lifford play?
heard your player of the year from last year has done the dirty :)
Lifford did well for the first 25 minutes and dominted possession but seem to fade away after that, probably tired considering they had a match the night before. Hibs scorers were Bj cantillon, Ryan Kelly (2) and Jay Regan with the last, not sure on the Lifford scorers, they had a few handy Players though, they should do better than they did last season i would say. Yeah Gav O Donnell has left us for Shannon town along with Ken buckley, Two big loses but we are hoping we have the squad to deal with it, brought in a few new faces ourselves being Gareth Quirke, Eddie Dunne and Jay Regan and then there a few promising young lads the likes of Alex Cole and Jack Kelly who have done exceptionally well in pre season.

MikeBassett
10/08/2012, 4:48 PM

Lifford did well for the first 25 minutes and dominted possession but seem to fade away after that, probably tired considering they had a match the night before. Hibs scorers were Bj cantillon, Ryan Kelly (2) and Jay Regan with the last, not sure on the Lifford scorers, they had a few handy Players though, they should do better than they did last season i would say. Yeah Gav O Donnell has left us for Shannon town along with Ken buckley, Two big loses but we are hoping we have the squad to deal with it, brought in a few new faces ourselves being Gareth Quirke, Eddie Dunne and Jay Regan and then there a few promising young lads the likes of Alex Cole and Jack Kelly who have done exceptionally well in pre season.

Lads this is the Clare League thread in case ye haven't noticed so can we nip all this Shannon Hibs rubbish in the bud now. Nobody here cares about how they're gettin on in pre-season or who is/isn't playin for them so can ye please ship off to the Limerick or Wesley Webb thread

dirtfree
10/08/2012, 5:29 PM
Mike if you don't like it don't read it.. Now go back into your hole and chillax.. If you aren't totally blind the report is about both Lifford and hibs ..

Hibs7772
10/08/2012, 7:09 PM
Lads this is the Clare League thread in case ye haven't noticed so can we nip all this Shannon Hibs rubbish in the bud now. Nobody here cares about how they're gettin on in pre-season or who is/isn't playin for them so can ye please ship off to the Limerick or Wesley Webb thread
Someone is taking the thread title a bit too seriously I think:p

fifty50
10/08/2012, 8:21 PM
Lifford goals scored by ruairi norrby

old git
10/08/2012, 10:10 PM
Mike if you don't like it don't read it.. Now go back into your hole and chillax.. If you aren't totally blind the report is about both Lifford and hibs ..

dirtfree any more rumours about players leaving clubs olympic have lost approx 5 players from last years squad so it seems to be happening to all the shannon teams .. that mike basset is after my name only he would be called a cranky old git

dirtfree
10/08/2012, 10:14 PM
Don't know much about Olympic .. Follow limk league more but have an interest in both.. From earlier post J regan has gone to hibs from Olympic ..but I suppose 1 Shannon teams loss is another Shannon teams gain.. Players jump clubs in limk all the time..as so many teams in the city..

dirtfree
10/08/2012, 10:19 PM
As for mikebassett .. Cranky old git would be too good for him

old git
10/08/2012, 11:40 PM
Don't know much about Olympic .. Follow limk league more but have an interest in both.. From earlier post J regan has gone to hibs from Olympic ..but I suppose 1 Shannon teams loss is another Shannon teams gain.. Players jump clubs in limk all the time..as so many teams in the city..

heard both regans training with hibs but only jay signed so far and goalkeeper finished playing as well ,seems to be no loyalty in staying with your clubs anymore in clare or limerick and personally i still think we will see a few more players moving when transfer window opens in oct/november

Lev Yashin
13/08/2012, 5:53 PM
Anyone know when the fixtures come out??

ginge lyndz
15/08/2012, 9:45 PM
heard both regans training with hibs but only jay signed so far and goalkeeper finished playing as well ,seems to be no loyalty in staying with your clubs anymore in clare or limerick and personally i still think we will see a few more players moving when transfer window opens in oct/november

While I agree with you that there is a severe lack of loyalty these days I think its pretty harsh to say it about him and the keeper. The keeper was fairly old I'm sure so he probably thought it was time to retire and hasn't Regan played with Olympic pretty much forever? Can't blame the man for showing a bit of ambition especially when he has given a good few years service to a club.