PDA

View Full Version : Expectations for rest of season

pete
23/08/2004, 12:00 PM
Assuming we can't (hopefully) fall to 5th where you did we'll finish...

thecorner
23/08/2004, 12:01 PM
hope to make europe which is hanging by a thread

i voted for 3rd but its not thinking that we will,its hoping that we will

tiktok
23/08/2004, 12:14 PM
I can't see Bohs being anymore consistent than we are to be honest for the remainder of the season. We have games in hand on Drogs which should allow us to pull closer to them.

I still think we'll end up third, but we should still be aiming for second and an automatic UEFA spot, even if we are going through a bad spell. I can't see us catching Shels as being in any way possible.

pete
23/08/2004, 12:16 PM
3rd based on hopefully Bohs messing up too.

We might have games in hand but Droigs are still in strong position.

Our home form or lack of it will probably decide things...

patsh
23/08/2004, 12:39 PM
Expectations for the rest of the season?

None.....:(

Ozymandias
23/08/2004, 12:49 PM
win the munster senior cup.....that will satisfy us all again...
tpo much progress for one season methinks :confused:

Neil
23/08/2004, 1:04 PM
We'll win the League.

thecorner
23/08/2004, 1:12 PM
We'll win the League.

were you out last night :eek:

cathal
24/08/2004, 11:12 AM
if we win all our remaining league games and hope shels get so caught up in europe they drop a few points we could do it guys. we really can do it and if don't it doesn't really matter as long the football is entertaining. pat is great and does nothing wrong and george is probably the greatest player of his generation.

the main thing is that we take part

Colm
24/08/2004, 11:50 AM
if we win all our remaining league games and hope shels get so caught up in europe they drop a few points we could do it guys. we really can do it and if don't it doesn't really matter as long the football is entertaining.

That's the attitude Dalo. I wish everyone was as positive as you! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pat is great and does nothing wrong and george is probably the greatest player of his generation.

You're spot on there though.

liamon
24/08/2004, 12:51 PM
Bare minimum is third, but as should be pushing for second.
Hell, screw that, as long as we're closer to Shels than we were last season, I'll be happy.

namloc
24/08/2004, 2:02 PM
It's important that City finish second and guarantee a place in the Setanta Cup thing with all that money on offer, otherwise we could be further behind next year!!!