21/08/2004, 10:20 PM
before last nights game according to spillage on the echo

time to make up your mind greg :rolleyes:

adamcarr
21/08/2004, 10:27 PM
Why would he withdraw it when he still aint getting his game! :confused:

Éanna
21/08/2004, 10:34 PM
well worth a place against both shels and home farm in my book. he should at least be getting run and maybe he's decided to fight for his place. IMO greg wants to stay at City and city need players like greg. hopefully he'll get back in the team and give us a bit more bite and heart which we desperately need

Fair_play_boy
21/08/2004, 10:39 PM
Best news to come out of Da Cross since Nijmegen. Welcome back biy.

Partizan
21/08/2004, 11:00 PM
Greg has two options:

1) Leave City for Waterford where he would be welcome by us with open arms and be treated properly by getting his game nor problem.

2) Ride it out at City until until Dolan gets the boot, new manager comes along realises Greg's talent and makes him an integral part of the squad.

Troy.McClure
22/08/2004, 12:41 AM
Greg has two options:

1) Leave City for Waterford where he would be welcome by us with open arms and be treated properly by getting his game nor problem.

2) Ride it out at City until until Dolan gets the boot, new manager comes along realises Greg's talent and makes him an integral part of the squad.
or

3) Wait for a decent team to come in for him

ccfcman
22/08/2004, 9:06 AM
nice 1 i reckon,greg will kick bits of body around for us,he might i feel slot into right midfield with horgan behind him,during o'flynn's absence

patsh
22/08/2004, 9:38 AM
Great news. Greg has a brain and knew it would be stupid to leave City to go to a club of gurriers and scum, playing in front of a huddle of ignorant inbreds in a sh*thole dump of a ground.

thecorner
22/08/2004, 10:26 AM
it is great news but how long before he starts doing it again,seems to be an ongoing thing now. hes goin,hes not,hes goin,hes not etc.......

cityrebel1
23/08/2004, 8:22 AM
[QUOTE=Partizan]Greg's talent [QUOTE]

you're having a laugh :confused:

cobhrambler 16
23/08/2004, 11:30 AM
gregs class! send him down to cobh on loan until the end of the season and let him make up his mind.

Fair_play_boy
23/08/2004, 1:47 PM
gregs class! send him down to cobh on loan until the end of the season and let him make up his mind.
That might not be such a bad idea.
A. We don't get to play against him as he would wipe the floor with us, IMO.
B. He gets to play competitively.
C. We save on his wages.

cobhrambler 16
23/08/2004, 8:35 PM
That might not be such a bad idea.
B. He gets to play competitively.
C. We save on his wages.

Doesnt he also live in Cobh?

cityrebel1
24/08/2004, 8:03 AM
[QUOTE=Fair_play_boy]That might not be such a bad idea.

saw him play with the city u21's against cobh u-21's and he looked out of depth at that level IMO, brendan sweeny in the same match showed him up, i think it's about time people give sweeney and gamble a chance as they are a lot more talented and just as tough.

jofyisgod
25/08/2004, 2:48 PM
Doesnt he also live in Cobh?

I heard that he bought a place in Town (Cork City) last October time. Correct me if i'm wrong...