PDA

View Full Version : Pete Mahon Chat

dAZ
13/06/2001, 5:21 PM
Pete Mahon the new Bohemian manager will participate in an online chat on Tuesday 19 June from 8:00pm at http://www.soccercentral.ie/chat.asp
Pete will answer all your questions and he said:" This is a great opportunity for me to chat with Bohemians supporters and get to know them. It has been a hectic few days for me and this chat gives me the opportuinty to maybe tell the fans some of my intentions."
It is expected that the chat will last for about 90 minutes with a small half time break.

pete
13/06/2001, 6:01 PM
Doesn't have the same alure as Pat Dolan who did that a couple of weeks ago.

Neil
13/06/2001, 6:36 PM
At least he's showing an interest in the supporters and their concerns. Unlike our lot at City... Could you even imagine Gunther and Michael O'Leary online answering questions from the supporters?

A face
14/06/2001, 12:51 AM
You'd never know Neil, I though it was great with Mountie and Greg Cantillon last year at the meetings, they really explained alot, i would love to see some of the board going to a meeting, Michael O'Leary would be great to see, just to see what he says anyway.

I wish Pete Mahon all the best though, i hope he can do as good a job with the club as last year. It can only be good for Irish footie

joe
14/06/2001, 9:44 AM
Dolan was quite good on that a while back, so I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you can.