PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Desmond League 2012/13

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Aldo
04/11/2012, 10:02 AM
Is the FAI JUNIOR CUP game in Ballingarry going ahead ?

Desmonder
04/11/2012, 11:32 AM
Killeaney are notorious for pulling stunts with the match scheduling! It is pretty blatant and obvious to all so that is why they are not the most liked club!
Also, do not wish to be insensitive or disrespectful but there must be more deaths in that part of the country than whole of Limerick city!
However, sneaky and dishonest stunts aside - they still manage to get relegated every time they come up despite handy fixtures!
They might stay up this year though!!
On positive side, they have pumped a lot of money into the facilities which are quite good!

super6
04/11/2012, 11:35 AM
I would imagine so, ballingarry pitch is always quiet hard even with all the rain.

fanaticfan
04/11/2012, 2:12 PM
killeaney arent going right well this year,i dunno what nathanbrown is on about.. they were thumped by broadford united 5-0 this morning at home in the fai junior cup even thought broadford were missing players due to the football.

fanaticfan
04/11/2012, 3:03 PM
classic fc (kerry) 1-4 rathkeale. good result for rathkeale away to classic.they are away to abbeyfeale or ncw in the fourth round.

churchtownroad
04/11/2012, 3:43 PM
Ballingarry 1-2 St Brendans Park
Kildimo 0-0 Old Mill

western gale
04/11/2012, 3:49 PM
Sunday, November 4th

FAI Junior Cup 3rd Round
Killeaney 0 Broadford Utd 5 (ht 0-5)
Abbeyfeale Utd V Newcastle West off
Ballingarry 1 St Brendans Park 2
Classic FC 1 Rathkeale 4

Reidy Cup 2nd Round
Broadford Utd B 4 St Itas B 1
Breska Rovers 2 Feenagh 1

Division 3 League Cup 1st Round, 1st Leg
Kilcornan B 2 Knockaderry 3

Division 1
Kildimo Utd 0 Old Mill 0
Adare Utd 0 Athea Utd 1

Division 2
Pallaskenry 0 Granagh Utd 4
Carrig Celtic B 1 Creeves Celtic 5
Newcastle West B V Abbeyfeale Utd B off

Division 3
Athea Utd B 1 Ferry Rangers 1

Division 4
Creeves Celtic B 3 Shountrade 4
Newcastle West Rovers B V Shannonside B off

fanaticfan
04/11/2012, 3:52 PM
FAI JUNIOR CUP
CLARE/KERRY/DESMOND
3rd ROUND
1 Rathkeale Utd
2 St.Brendans Pk.
3 Bridge Utd. v Avenue United
4 Broadford United
5 Killarney Ath. v Mastergeeha FC.
6 Ennis Town Rock v Tralee Dynamoes
7 Killarney Clt. v Spa Road Clt.
8 Abbyfeale Utd v Newcastlewest

4th ROUND
1 Abbyfeale Utd or Newcastlewest v Rathkeale
2 Broadford utd v Killarney Clt. or Spa Road Clt
3 Bridge Utd or Avenue United v Killarney Ath. or Mastergeeha FC.
4 St.Brendans Pk v Ennis Town Rock or Tralee Dynamoes

western gale
04/11/2012, 4:32 PM
Reidy Cup 2nd Round
Feenagh B 2 Bally Rovers 6 (in Ballyhahill)

soccer8
04/11/2012, 5:11 PM
great win for Rathkeale today fair play....especially away from home

super6
04/11/2012, 5:35 PM
It's a pity the draw wasn't kinder to us.It would have been great to have the four desmond league teams in each of the games but at least we are guaranteed 1 and broadford have a good chance being at home against probably killarney celtic.Anyone from rathkeale to give a report on there game? great result away as soccer 8 said.

fanaticfan
04/11/2012, 9:59 PM
Saturday 10th November
FAI U-17s Cup 3rd Round (extra time & penalties)
Newcastle West V Killarney Celtic 2pm (D. Wallace)

Limerick Desmond U-17s Cup 1st Round (extra time & penalties)
Bally Rovers V Breska Rovers 2pm (B. Nash)

Munster Youths Cup 2nd Round (extra time & penalties)
Rathkeale V Adare Utd 2pm (C. Dalton)

Youths Division 2 League Cup Quarter Final (extra time & penalties)
St. Itas V Askeaton 2pm (P. King)

Youths Division 2
Ferry Rangers V Creeves Celtic 230 (P. O’Donnell)

Sunday 11th November
FAI Junior Cup 3rd Round (extra time & penalties)
Newcastle West V Abbeyfeale Utd 1130 (P. O’Brien)

Munster Junior Cup 2nd Round (extra time & penalties)
Newcastle West Rovers V Feenagh 1130 (P. O’Donnell)
Breska Rovers V Ballingarry 1130 (L. O’Connor)

Richard Hogan Cup 2nd Round (extra time & penalties)
Glin Rovers B V Newcastle West Rovers B 2pm (B. Nash)

Weekly Observer Premier Division
Carrig Celtic V Killeaney 1130 (P. Manning)
Broadford Utd V Glin Rovers 1130 (P. O’Connor)

Weekly Observer Division 1
Old Mill V Adare Utd 1130 (S. Hartnett)
Glantine V Kildimo Utd 1130 (D. O’Gorman)
Kilcornan V St. Itas 1130 (P. King)
Rockhill Rovers V Athea Utd 230 (G. O’Connor)

Weekly Observer Division 2
Rathkeale Reserves V Pallaskenry 230 (C. Dalton)
Ballysteen V Abbeyfeale Utd B 230 (J. Molyneaux)
Granagh Utd V Broadford Utd B 230 (E. Barrett)

Weekly Observer Division 3
Ballingarry B V Kilcornan B 230 (J. Roche)

Weekly Observer Division 4
St. Itas B V Bally Rovers 230 (D. Wallace)
Feenagh B V Shannonside FC B 230 (T. Fitzmaurice)

nathanbrown
05/11/2012, 7:27 AM
Lads does anyone know what the story is with Kilcornan being deducted points?
I was talking to a lad that used to play for Kilcornan and he was telling me they played a suspended player but when they got the email to say he was suspended that it stated the suspension started on September 10th and they played him on September 9th. (my dates could be wrong but you get the idea).
Surely this is a mistake on the Desmond leagues part and not the club. Kilcornan won the game 3-0 but had it over turned to 3-0 for Old Mill.
Does anyone know the ins and outs of it. Seems incredibly unfair that they are punished for a mistake the league made

Langerdan007
05/11/2012, 11:31 AM
Lads does anyone know what the story is with Kilcornan being deducted points?
I was talking to a lad that used to play for Kilcornan and he was telling me they played a suspended player but when they got the email to say he was suspended that it stated the suspension started on September 10th and they played him on September 9th. (my dates could be wrong but you get the idea).
Surely this is a mistake on the Desmond leagues part and not the club. Kilcornan won the game 3-0 but had it over turned to 3-0 for Old Mill.
Does anyone know the ins and outs of it. Seems incredibly unfair that they are punished for a mistake the league made

Hey Nathan - Your right about the deduction and you've got most of the story right as well
Player was sent off Sept 2nd - The email was received and as you said stated that a 3 game suspension commenced from the 10th - As you rightly said we played him on the 9th against Old Mill

What transpired can only be described as a clusterf*ck.
The email which was received was hurriedly written and after numerous readings can still be interpreted many different ways
The upshot of the whole saga was - The player who was sent off received an automatic 1 game suspension for the offence BUT they also added on a further 3 game ban! It was this 3 game ban which commenced on the 10th and this is why we lost the Old Mill game as that was the next game and the one he was/should have been automatically suspended for!

In the correspondence we received there was no mention of FOUR games total and the whole thing was quite unclear leading us to believe that he had 3 games total starting from the 10th and was therefore clear to play on the 9th!

You'd feel common sense may have somehow managed to come into it with the obvious poorly worded "OFFICIAL" correspondence but alas that has not been the case and we've had the win overturned!

PrettyBoots
05/11/2012, 2:56 PM
First of all, I said they TRY to play ball, never said they succeed. I have seen them twice this season, won 1 and lost 1, I was impressed with them, this time of the year they are usually last with no points. As for the facilities, would you rather play away to Killeaney or Kildimo? or NCW rovers? Its a good pitch with good dressing rooms.
NCW Rovers and Glin from what I have seen are well behind Killeaney. Carrig started well but there is very little between the 2.
I was saying Killeaney deserve credit for being alot better this year than any other year. And is it Killeaneys fault who they play? I dont think so

Nathan Brown you should be on Fr. Ted Boy. Where ya going with them comments. your gas ha? Killeaney.........

answers
06/11/2012, 12:13 PM
newcastle and abbey should be a cracker the weekend can only see a newcastle west win though, they seem to be going very well this year with abbey on other hand having some good and some some very poor results. havent seen much of MR. GEARY on this forum this year amazing wat the bench can do for a fellow. NATHANBROWN:confused: u might be able to help me out here did your beloved killeaney have there game called off last week with more or less half it left.

nathanbrown
06/11/2012, 4:55 PM
I dont know what happened with Killeaney last week.
Do people even read the posts on this???? I simply praised Killeaney because they seem to be making more progress this year than every other year in the premier. They are usually last with no points at this stage, I never said they were a good team, I said they try to be and I praised their facilities. I saw them play twice, both times going to see the opposition expecting them to hammer Killeaney and I was surprised that they werent. I have no affiliation with Killeaney. People need to start reading posts before they reply to them.
In fact I have no affiliation to any desmond league club but I do follow Rathkeale more than others

super6
06/11/2012, 5:49 PM
NCW and abbey will be a cracker with winners to play rathkeale and get to the open rounds,,NCW to edge it going on form! buddy has disappeared all rite but id say under a new name!!

dutchie
07/11/2012, 1:02 AM
Hey Nathan - Your right about the deduction and you've got most of the story right as well
Player was sent off Sept 2nd - The email was received and as you said stated that a 3 game suspension commenced from the 10th - As you rightly said we played him on the 9th against Old Mill

What transpired can only be described as a clusterf*ck.
The email which was received was hurriedly written and after numerous readings can still be interpreted many different ways
The upshot of the whole saga was - The player who was sent off received an automatic 1 game suspension for the offence BUT they also added on a further 3 game ban! It was this 3 game ban which commenced on the 10th and this is why we lost the Old Mill game as that was the next game and the one he was/should have been automatically suspended for!

In the correspondence we received there was no mention of FOUR games total and the whole thing was quite unclear leading us to believe that he had 3 games total starting from the 10th and was therefore clear to play on the 9th!

You'd feel common sense may have somehow managed to come into it with the obvious poorly worded "OFFICIAL" correspondence but alas that has not been the case and we've had the win overturned!

Did the club appeal decision made by league,i think you have 3 working days to appeal(could be wrong),if ye didnt appeal ye have no chance,if ye did appeal i think ye would win it!!!!!

Langerdan007
07/11/2012, 7:54 AM
Did the club appeal decision made by league,i think you have 3 working days to appeal(could be wrong),if ye didnt appeal ye have no chance,if ye did appeal i think ye would win it!!!!!

There was an appeal and it was rejected.
The crux of it was that we SHOULD have known that he was automatically suspended for the next game regardless of how confusing the information we were sent by the Desmond League was.
After this ruling there wasn't really any other avenue to go down so we moved on and are trying to get the team back into some form and get outa the mire at the bottom!

last man back
07/11/2012, 6:05 PM
I was told today rockhill have played 4 unregistered players this season and only received a fine. Find this hard to believe, if true the league is a shambles

jaorta
08/11/2012, 6:28 AM
There was an appeal and it was rejected.
The crux of it was that we SHOULD have known that he was automatically suspended for the next game regardless of how confusing the information we were sent by the Desmond League was.
After this ruling there wasn't really any other avenue to go down so we moved on and are trying to get the team back into some form and get outa the mire at the bottom!
So you are saying Langer that yer secretary was as fault,is this correct???We got a few youngfellas
from out that way Griffen.walsh and nash....a bit raw but improving with every training session.

Langerdan007
08/11/2012, 10:40 AM
So you are saying Langer that yer secretary was as fault,is this correct???We got a few youngfellas
from out that way Griffen.walsh and nash....a bit raw but improving with every training session.

No I wouldnt lay the blame at his door - the email we got was just very confusing - Said our player was banned for our next 3 games and that the suspension started from the 10th onwards - the whole thing could have been avoided really on both sides if the email said - he's suspended for you next game and we have decided he has an extra 3 game ban meaning he misses your next 4 games - it'd have taken the same amount of time to type the right info.
I suppose the one thing to take from the whole saga is if there is any doubt at all try to confirm with an official.

Your inside with Regional so jaorta - ya Walsh played upfront for us last season and came up through our underage teams and Nash is a Kilcornan man but just due to lack of numbers around his age never played a whole lot with us - Two good hard working players though - Griffin then is from Kildimo but he never played with us - Its like a Desmond League Select XI in there at this stage!!!!

super6
08/11/2012, 2:26 PM
Is that Willie Griffin from Askeaton? Which walsh would that be?

nathanbrown
08/11/2012, 6:44 PM
Have ye 2 nash's jaorta? I think Peter is potentially a very good player, Declan has a good eye for goal. Hasnt Danny Neville joined ye aswell from Kilcornan, Danny is top class in my opinion.
I'd be very surprised if Rockhill did play illegal players, its not really their form I would've thought.

KnowItAll
08/11/2012, 8:58 PM
Have ye 2 nash's jaorta? I think Peter is potentially a very good player, Declan has a good eye for goal. Hasnt Danny Neville joined ye aswell from Kilcornan, Danny is top class in my opinion.
I'd be very surprised if Rockhill did play illegal players, its not really their form I would've thought.

Declan Nash signed for the Boro I heard. Heard Danny Neville is concentrating on football now and only played a few games. The young walsh lad signed for shannonside aswell as young Smith.

dutchie
08/11/2012, 11:33 PM
I dont know what happened with Killeaney last week.
Do people even read the posts on this???? I simply praised Killeaney because they seem to be making more progress this year than every other year in the premier. They are usually last with no points at this stage, I never said they were a good team, I said they try to be and I praised their facilities. I saw them play twice, both times going to see the opposition expecting them to hammer Killeaney and I was surprised that they werent. I have no affiliation with Killeaney. People need to start reading posts before they reply to them.
In fact I have no affiliation to any desmond league club but I do follow Rathkeale more than others

Nathan people were saying you should be in Father ted,i think they are wrong,i think you should be in the film PINOCCIO as you have stated you have no affiliation with any desmond club and you follow rathkeale,yet 95% of your posts are regarding Kilcornan and not one about the team you follow namely Rathkeale,you should come out of the closet Nathan and be more honest in your posts and not hiding behind a name MR.BROWN.

Langerdan007
09/11/2012, 9:27 AM

I wouldnt lay the blame at the secretary's door - the whole thing was handled badly by everyone!

Ya Paudie Walsh played up front for us last year and Nash although from Kilcornan never really played with us due to the lack of numbers around his age - two fine hard working players!

super6 - Ya thats Willie who played with Askeaton alright but he lives in Adare/Kildimo - Depending on which hurling team you are affiliated with :) - Plenty of the Desmond League premier clubs would liked to have signed him

Knowitall - you're correct D Nash is now plying his trade up front for the Boro but had been with Regional and the Walsh lad you spoke of was Darragh who as you said signed for Shannonside along with Smith from Kilcornan

nathanbrown
09/11/2012, 11:38 AM
Well you're not completely wrong Dutchie, I did go to a lot of Kilcornan games last year. I followed their youths a bit because they were a very very good side. I try to attend more youth games than junior games. This year I went to 2 Kilcornan games expecting them to be a major force in the 1st division but the team had completely disintegrated and I was very interested as to why all the young lads had left. That im afraid is the extent of my association with Kilcornan.
When i say I follow Rathkeale, it's that if 1 team was to win the league I would like it to be them, they are the closest team to where I live apart from Adare who are a terrible team to follow and I have a couple of friends playing with them.
Also you might want to revise your maths, 95% of posts about Kilcornan? Im afraid not. And whos PINOCCIO? sounds like an Italian, any relation to PINOCCHIO?

western gale
11/11/2012, 12:20 AM
Saturday, November 10th

FAI U-17 Cup 3rd Round
Newcastle West V Killarney Celtic off

Limerick Desmond U-17s Cup 1st Round
Bally Rovers 1 Breska Rovers 3

Munster Youths Cup 2nd Round
Rathkeale V Adare Utd off

Youths Division 2 League Cup Q/F
St Itas V Askeaton off

Youths Division 2
Ferry Rangers 2 Creeves Celtic 6

western gale
11/11/2012, 1:30 PM
Sunday, November 11 th

FAI Junior Cup 3rd Round
Newcastle West 2 Abbeyfeale Utd 0

Munster Junior Cup 2nd Round
Newcastle West Rovers 2 Feenagh 2, (Rovers won 4-3 on pens)

Richard Hogan Cup 2nd Round
Glin Rovers B V Newcastle West Rovers B off

Premier Division
Carrig Celtic 3 Killeaney 0
Broadford Utd 0 Glin Rovers 0

Division 1
Glantine 0 Kildimo Utd 4
Kilcornan 3 St Itas 2
Old Mill V Adare Utd off

western gale
11/11/2012, 4:28 PM
Sunday, November 11th

FAI Junior Cup 3rd Round
Newcastle West 2 Abbeyfeale Utd 0

Newcastle West Rovers 2 Feenagh 2, (Rovers won 4-3 on pens)
Breska Rovers 0 Ballingarry 5

Glin Rovers B V Newcastle West Rovers B off

Premier Division

Division 1
Glantine 0 Kildimo Utd 4
Kilcornan 3 St Itas 2
Rockhill Rovers 2 Athea Utd 1
Old Mill V Adare Utd off

Division 2
Rathkeale Reserves 3 Pallaskenry 0
Granagh Utd 1 Broadford Utd B 3
Ballysteen V Abbeyfeale Utd B off

Division 3
Ballingarry B 2 Kilcornan B 3

Division 4
St Itas B V Bally Rovers off
Feenagh B V Shannonside B off

western gale
11/11/2012, 10:16 PM
Saturday, November 17th

FAI Umbro U17 Cup 2nd Round (et & pens)
Killarney Celtic V Newcastle West 2pm

Munster Youths Cup 2nd Round (et & pens)
Adare Utd V Rathkeale 2pm (J. Molyneaux)

Youths Division 2
Feenagh V Creeves Celtic 230pm (P. O’Connor)

Sunday, November 18th

Munster Junior Cup 2nd Round (et & pens)
Broadford Utd V Rockhill Rovers 1130 (D. O’Gorman)
Abbeyfeale Utd V Newcastle West 1130 (G. O’Connor)

Richard Hogan Cup 2nd Round (et & pens)
Glin Rovers B V Newcastle West Rovers B 2pm (C. Dalton)
Feenagh B V Broadford Utd B 2pm (D. Wallace)

Division 3 League Cup 1st Round, 2nd Leg, (et & pens if required)
Knockaderry V Kilcornan B 230 (Knockaderry leading 2-3 from 1st Leg) (E. Barrett)

Premier Division
Ballingarry V Shannonside 1130 (L. O’Connor)
Newcastle West Rovers V Rathkeale 1130 (P. O’Connor)
Killeaney V Glin Rovers 1130 (J. Roche)

Division 1
Glantine V Adare Utd 1130 (P. O’Donnell)
Breska Rovers V Kilcornan 1130 (T. Fitzmaurice)

Division 2
Creeves Celtic V Granagh Utd 1130 (P. Manning)
Ballysteen V Feenagh 1130 (J. Molyneaux)
Newcastle West B V Rathkeale Reserves 230 (S. Hartnett)

Division 3
Athea Utd B V Ballingarry B 230 (P. O’Brien)

Division 4
Bally Rovers V Shannonside FC B 230 (P. King)

Langerdan007
12/11/2012, 7:56 AM
Well you're not completely wrong Dutchie, I did go to a lot of Kilcornan games last year. I followed their youths a bit because they were a very very good side. I try to attend more youth games than junior games. This year I went to 2 Kilcornan games expecting them to be a major force in the 1st division but the team had completely disintegrated and I was very interested as to why all the young lads had left. That im afraid is the extent of my association with Kilcornan.
When i say I follow Rathkeale, it's that if 1 team was to win the league I would like it to be them, they are the closest team to where I live apart from Adare who are a terrible team to follow and I have a couple of friends playing with them.
Also you might want to revise your maths, 95% of posts about Kilcornan? Im afraid not. And whos PINOCCIO? sounds like an Italian, any relation to PINOCCHIO?

Nathan you weren't the only one hoping we'd do something in Division 1 this year!!!!!!
Hard to put an exact reason on why the young lads left - Greener pastures I guess
We had 2 join the Limerick u19's - 2 more joined Shannonside in the Premier and 2 more to Regional in the City (But I understand D Neville is concentrating on GAA more) and a couple more due to reasons of work and that.
Your talking about 5 players there that would have been starting on the team that got promoted and a few squad players who would have been pushing to start and it proved difficult to replace so many!

Desmonder
12/11/2012, 12:46 PM
Any match reports from the w/e?
Premier Division
Thanks!

Feale Side
13/11/2012, 4:07 PM
I went to the game between newcastle and abbeyfeale the weekend and glad i did as i witnessed one of the best goals scored in newcastle. Tony quaid scoring from inside his own half. To be fair newcastle were full value for there two goal win. Poor result for killeaney the weekend. Carrig should be safe with a few more points now. Glin got a good result away to broadford from what i heard with an understrength team. Both teams meet this weekend could be a lively affair as neither team can afford to loose.

fanaticfan
15/11/2012, 4:07 PM
i was also at the newcastle vs abbeyfeale last weekend and witnessed two unreal goals.mark doherty scored a screamer from around 30yards that went under the the crossbar over billy quirke and the second from tony quaid who scored from inside his own half..could have been more only for billy quirke pulling off some fantastic saves for abbeyfeale..both teams playing again this weekend so should be another good game to watch hopefully.

Desmonder
16/11/2012, 5:19 PM
6-pointer between Rovers and Killeaney!! Always a lively affair between those two! Most likely be a draw!

super6
17/11/2012, 9:29 AM
Munster Junior Cup 2nd Round (et & pens)
Broadford Utd V Rockhill Rovers 1130 (D. O’Gorman) Home
Abbeyfeale Utd V Newcastle West 1130 (G. O’Connor) Away
Premier Division
Ballingarry V Shannonside 1130 (L. O’Connor) Draw
Newcastle West Rovers V Rathkeale 1130 (P. O’Connor) Awy
Killeaney V Glin Rovers 1130 (J. Roche) Away

western gale
17/11/2012, 6:11 PM
Saturday, November 17th

FAI U17 Cup 3rd Round
Killarney Celtic 3 Newcastle West 0

Munster Youths Cup 2nd Round
Adare Utd 4 Rathkeale 2

Youths Division 2
Feenagh 2 Creeves Celtic 9

western gale
17/11/2012, 6:14 PM
Sunday, November 18th

Premier Division
Killeaney V Glin Rovers 1130 (J. Roche) OFF

western gale
17/11/2012, 6:18 PM
Sunday, November 18th

Premier Division
Killeaney V Glin Rovers 1130 (J. Roche) OFF

super6
17/11/2012, 6:18 PM
Killeaney have a match called !! you must be mistaken western gale!!!!

western gale
17/11/2012, 6:26 PM
No joke super6, glins tommy culhane has been called up to represent his country next week in athlone, tommy and his teammates from the irish army international team will play their german counterparts

super6
18/11/2012, 8:52 AM
Fair play to him,a class act !

western gale
18/11/2012, 12:38 PM
Sunday, November 18th

Broadford Utd 7 Rockhill Rovers 0
Abbeyfeale Utd 1 Newcastle West 4

Premier Division
Ballingarry 2 Shannonside 1
Newcastle West Rovers 1 Rathkeale 2
Killeaney V Glin Rovers off

Division 1
Glantine 5 Adare Utd 0

Division 2
Creeves Celtic 1 Granagh Utd 3
Ballysteen V Feenagh off

snafu
18/11/2012, 12:55 PM
A match was cancelled because one of the players had a match next week?

Or was it cancelled for a different reason?

western gale
18/11/2012, 1:02 PM
Munster Junior Cup 3rd Round Draw
Ballingarry v Carrig Celtic
Newcastle West Rvs v Newcastle West
Killeaney v Broadford Utd

western gale
18/11/2012, 4:20 PM
Sunday, November 18th

Broadford Utd 7 Rockhill Rovers 0
Abbeyfeale Utd 1 Newcastle West 4

Glin Rovers B 2 Newcastle West Rovers B 1
Feenagh B 0 Broadford Utd B 4

Division 3 League Cup 1st Round, 2nd Leg
Knockaderry V Kilcornan B off

Premier Division
Ballingarry 2 Shannonside 1
Newcastle West Rovers 1 Rathkeale 2
Killeaney V Glin Rovers off

Division 1
Glantine 5 Adare Utd 0
Breska Rovers 2 Kilcornan 2

Division 2
Creeves Celtic 1 Granagh Utd 3
Newcastle West B 2 Rathkeale Reserves 6
Ballysteen V Feenagh off

Division 3
Athea Utd B 7 Ballingarry B 1

Division 4
Bally Rovers 1 Shannonside B 3

western gale
18/11/2012, 11:19 PM
Saturday, November 24th

FAI Youths Interleague Cup Group 3
Cork Youths League V Limerick Desmond 2pm, Bishopstown, Cork

Youths Division 2 League Cup Quarter Finals (extra time & penalties)
Ferry Rangers V Bally Rovers 1130am (P. O’Donnell)
Breska Rovers V Glantine 2pm (L. O’Connor)

Youths Division 2
St Itas V Pallaskenry 230pm (D. Wallace)
Carrig Celtic V Feenagh 230pm (C. Dalton)

Sunday, November 25th

FAI Umbro Junior Cup 4th Round (extra time & penalties)
Newcastle West V Rathkeale 1130am (G. O’Connor)
Broadford Utd V Killarney Celtic 2pm (L. O’Connor)

Munster Junior Cup 3rd Round (extra time & penalties)
Ballingarry V Carrig Celtic 1130am (J. Roche)

Richard Hogan Cup 2nd Round (extra time & penalties)
Abbeyfeale Utd B V Feenagh 2pm (E. Barrett)

Richard Hogan Cup Quarter Finals (extra time & penalties)
Glin Rovers B V Broadford Utd B 1130am (D. O’Gorman)
Kilcornan B V Ferry Rangers 2pm (B. Nash)

Reidy Cup Quarter Final (extra time & penalties)
Rockhill Rovers V Rathkeale Reserves 2pm (P. Manning)

Division 1
Askeaton V Breska Rovers 1130 (P. King)
Adare Utd V St Itas 1130 (C. Dalton)

Division 2
Carrig Celtic B V Ballysteen 230 (P. O’Brien)

Division 4
Newcastle West Rovers B V Creeves Celtic B 1130 (S. Hartnett)
St Itas B V Bally Rovers 230 (D. Wallace)
Feenagh B V Shannonside B 230 (P. O’Donnell)