PDA

View Full Version : Fenn...again

thecorner
21/08/2004, 1:44 AM
What The Fcuk Is Dolan Upto

Yes The Is A Shouting Thread

The Only Player With A Little Imagation Is Taking Off Again

I Dont Care What I Start But Europe Is Over,its All About Results Now And Dolan Isnt Doing It

JUST BLAME EVERYTHING ON FENN

LET THE FOOTBALLER BE THE SCAPEGOAT

ian
21/08/2004, 8:02 AM
True true I agree with you there the corner

cheekyais
21/08/2004, 9:43 PM
But this just shows ya that Dolan's tactics are BRUTAL. Hes trying 2 accomodate 2 many players and playing others out of postion. Which aint on at all!!

Éanna
21/08/2004, 10:37 PM
But this just shows ya that Dolan's tactics are BRUTAL. Hes trying 2 accomodate 2 many players and playing others out of postion. Which aint on at all!!
his tactics are brutal are they? ****s sake, look at what he did in Europe. the players were excellent, but Dolan masterminded every win we had in Europe. He can't get it right every time

Fair_play_boy
21/08/2004, 10:44 PM
Hes trying 2 accomodate 2 many players and playing others out of postion. Which aint on at all!!
Seems like Pat Dolan is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.
There have been many posts in recent weeks complaining that he does not make substitutions during games, and that he ought to use the resources he has.
Fenn played well below his best last night IMO, and so it was right to bring in Nwankwo as we lacked urgency in midfield, and Nwankwo added that at least. But bringing Georgie off with 4 or 5 minutes left? Pointless . . .

Partizan
21/08/2004, 10:50 PM
Meanwhile back to reality.........

Look lads I'd hate to knock you off your pedastals but Fat's tactics this season have been questionable to say the least. City have money to burn at the moment and what do they have to show for it, fcuk all. Look ye are not going to win anything this season, reason why??? Your manager.

He has splashed out on lightweights, too many of them. And your wage bill is collosal to say he least. Brian Lennox's patience will not last forever. If he doesnt see a return for his money, then questions will be asked.

Fat's managerial record is not very impressive. He nearly bankrupted Pats and walked out on them leaving them in the lurch. Dolan is spending silly and you will regret it.

Now the Intertwobob Cup, please lads. Now who other than Fatrick gives a **** about it. How much money did you make from it, honest. Is the competition high profile enough?. What were the attitudes, match tactics, approach and preparation adopted by the opposition in your ties.

Nothing worse than phyrric victories lads. Get rid of Fat, before he leaves the City in a mess. Look to the future, control your spending, get rid of the journeymen and build a team that will make **** City proud.

thecorner
21/08/2004, 10:52 PM
. Brian Lennox's patience will not last forever. If he doesnt see a return for his money, then questions will be asked.

u should have seen his programme notes :eek: :eek:

Fair_play_boy
21/08/2004, 10:54 PM
Look lads I'd hate to knock you off your pedastals but Fat's tactics this season have been questionable to say the least.
Sorry, but reference to Pat Dolan's weight are in bad taste and IMO unacceptable in a public forum.

Éanna
21/08/2004, 11:06 PM
Look lads I'd hate to knock you off your pedastals but Fat's tactics this season have been questionable to say the least.
how many of our games have you seen? Interesting to hear a a waherfur fan talking about tactics considering the way your lot play :rolleyes:

City have money to burn at the moment and what do they have to show for it, fcuk all. Look ye are not going to win anything this season, reason why??? Your manager.

you've the inside story on our finances so do you? Considering we're trying to upgrade the cross for the licencing and sort out training facilities, we mightnot be quite as well of as people think.

He has splashed out on lightweights, too many of them. And your wage bill is collosal to say he least. Brian Lennox's patience will not last forever. If he doesnt see a return for his money, then questions will be asked. splashed out? He hasn't spent a cent on transfer fees!!! Brian's patience won't last forever and I'm sure Pat is well aware of it. he also said when he took the job that he was aiming to challenge for the title in his 3rd season. I would argue thats very realistic.

Fat's managerial record is not very impressive. He nearly bankrupted Pats and walked out on them leaving them in the lurch. Dolan is spending silly and you will regret it.
yeah, who'd be impressed with a few league titles and the best european record in irish football history :rolleyes: Dolan only spends what he's allowed to spend and he's only allowed to spend what we can afford. We're not stupid, we're not Pats.

Now the Intertwobob Cup, please lads. Now who other than Fatrick gives a **** about it. How much money did you make from it, honest. Is the competition high profile enough?. What were the attitudes, match tactics, approach and preparation adopted by the opposition in your ties.
We made approximately 100,000. Not bad for a few games. A lot of people gave a damn about it- try Villareal who won it and nearly got to the UEFA cup final last year. It might not be high-profile but then the eircom League hardly is either, is it? Malmo might have dismissed us before the first leg, but that apart every game we played was against a determined and organised side who wanted to win.

Nothing worse than phyrric victories lads. Get rid of Fat, before he leaves the City in a mess. Look to the future, control your spending, get rid of the journeymen and build a team that will make **** City proud.
There is- no victories at all. Jealousy will get ya no-where boy. I (and I'm sure most well-informed city fans agree) am sure that our spending is under control. BTW,who are these journeymen you are talking about- or have you just not got over Fenn yet?

ccfcman
22/08/2004, 9:11 AM
Sorry, but reference to Pat Dolan's weight are in bad taste and IMO unacceptable in a public forum.
he's from that kip waaaherfurh,what else do you expect?

you idiot,dont come to us talkin bout crap managers,you got your own in that rat reynolds,and also all the transfers have been free.i know your from waaaherfurh but you really have excelled yourself in proving yourself to know very little with unfounded statements

patsh
22/08/2004, 9:32 AM
We are going through a bad slump at the moment, we are all p*ssed off and the season has pretty much imploded. I don't think that Dolan blamed Fenn for the other night, just tried to change things around. We could have scored 5 or 6, we didn't and it feels like everything is going wrong. It may be no consolation to us, but look at the state Bohs, Rovers and SPA are in. We could be a club of thugs with crowds of a few hundred showing up to games like the scum from beyond Youghal. Its bad now, but remember the darkest hour is before the dawn.

BTW, ignore the ameoba from Waterford. This assh*le, with the IQ of a piano leg, thinks its the height of cleverness and comedy to come up with "Fat" and "****". Let him off back to whatever sewer he crawled out of to contemplate pyrrhic victories and exactly were they might come from.

SSS
22/08/2004, 11:42 AM
Brian's patience won't last forever and I'm sure Pat is well aware of it. he also said when he took the job that he was aiming to challenge for the title in his 3rd season. I would argue thats very realistic.

I think the third year of the plan involved winning as opposed to just challenge, certainly in Lennox's mind. The word "domination" comes to mind from some interview I read. Anything less than second this year and we're behind schedule I reckon.

As for that being realistic - I think it's more realistic for Drogs at the moment. If they finish second and make Europe and the Setanta cup they will have the cash to cement their progress while we'll be lucky to have another inter-toto-season-wrecking run (it has hasn't it?, notwithstanding how good it was.).

thecorner
22/08/2004, 1:35 PM
If it wasn't for Europe I think people here would have the "Dolan Out" brigade up and running

bring back gunther

jmc105
22/08/2004, 4:45 PM
fenn played well (as usual) but tired in the second half. it was a good change to make under the circumstances. if we'd scored first we would have won comfortably but some poor defending at times cost us.

pete
23/08/2004, 10:54 AM
I think recent weeks have proven that squad not good enought o win the league & won't be good enough next season. Dolan is gonna have to make serious changes to the squad in tiem for next year!

Gary
18/09/2004, 1:31 PM
He was not a happy boy at being subbed last night, and who could bloody well blame him. he was one of the few players who was doing well last night.

It seems that Dolans plan B, is to sacrifice Fenn at all times. Surely he should have taken off Flynn, and move Doyle up front with Fenn.

With all the rumpus about George today, i dont think may will talk about Fenn walking straight past Dolan as he was taken off, as Dolan was saying well done. Cant see him wanting to put up with being made the scapegoat.

Colm
18/09/2004, 2:53 PM
With all the rumpus about George today, i dont think may will talk about Fenn walking straight past Dolan as he was taken off, as Dolan was saying well done.

I didn't notice it at the game but I was having a look at the video of it earlier and noticed that alright. Hopefully it was nothing more than frustration at being subbed but who knows at this stage.