PDA

View Full Version : Ticket for Swiss match on sale

NeilMcD
20/08/2004, 3:49 PM
i have a ticket for the swiss match, spare, if you would like to buy it, ring me at 087 99 13253 or priate message me. I am based in Dublin. The ticket was bought from ticketcorner and is for the swiss end. I now have tickets for the irish end so I will be selling for what i paid for it which was €33 which was the cost of the ticket plus the cost of posing from Switzerland. I am not a tout and I hate them. So if you are interested drop me aline or ring me. In other news I have a ticket for the Frames gig too, if anybody woudl like that too. for face value of €43.

only1kilbane
20/08/2004, 5:29 PM
Yeah I have 4 tickets together for the swiss section right beside where the irish end seats are going by last years arrangements and can sell these to anyone who wants them . In Dublin so can meet up if anyone needs them

wallis
26/08/2004, 10:28 AM
I have two tickets for the Swiss game , they are in the Swiss end in D5 (which looks like being the Irish end as thats where all the ticketcorner allocation is!) They are going for face value and postage which is a total cost of £38 or 56 Euro.

Email me on walls_keith@hotmail.com or call me on 0044 7810 751294

Cosmo
26/08/2004, 12:52 PM
I've 2 tickets for the IRISH end - obviously face value (applied through 2 different avenues and unfortunately both were successful), 22 yoyos each.

PM me or email me at wheelodu@yahoo.com