PDA

View Full Version : Ref watch, first div only....well two refs only actually :)

gael353
01/07/2012, 9:53 AM
13 games to go. Three teams still in it. But every team so bad they are capable of beating each other. But theres another reason stange draws, tons of red cards and pens awarded. Jimmy McKell and Phil Cashcera. Where ever these two brown nosers pop up expect the worst decisions. In this thread over the closing 13 games of the season lets follow these c.u.n.t.s around as they ref most of the Limerick and Longford games so we should see and hear quite a lot about them as limerick and longford fans post on here lots. My friends have even bought a HD camcorder to video these two imbreads and this vid will be on release at the end of the season. And in case some of you think this doesnt affect your teams...just think if theres one division next year

heres Jimmy http://www.extratime.ie/squads/players/100267/11114380/

and heres Phil http://www.aul.ie/referees.php

PartySaint
02/07/2012, 1:07 AM
Sour grapes from a Limerick fan because they aren't running away with the league like they were expected to?

Lim till i die
02/07/2012, 1:30 AM
Nothing to be particularly sour grapey about to be honest.

Only real blip was Longford at home (Limerick teams traditionally lose to Waterford 90% of the time) and we put that right above in flancare.

we've won our last six league games on the bounce scoring 18 and conceding three in the process.

We can't help it if everyone outside Longford (and on thier day Waterford ) are appalling.

I'd be very surprised if you found anyone willing to accuse phil caschera or jimmy mckell of being competent.

Jaysus when I think of it Keith Callinan is probably the best ref in the division :bulgy:

athloneman
02/07/2012, 7:48 AM
Phil Cashcera is one of the worst refs i have ever seen and how he is still being allowed to ref in the league is beyond me!! I would love to know what the referees inspector is looking at when cashcera is reffing a game because is certainly isnt his performance!!

sullanefc
02/07/2012, 11:47 AM
Sour grapes from a Limerick fan because they aren't running away with the league like they were expected to?

So.... only teams winning lots of games and running away at the top of their league are allowed to give out about referees? If that's the case, given Cork City's lowly mid-table position, I'd like to retract all the bad things I said about McKeon after the Derry game.

bluewhitearmy
02/07/2012, 12:42 PM
I was talking to a Longford player at the weekend that said he had no idea why the second Mervue player was sent off and that he was very doubtful it was a penalty....Says it all when players that benefit from it cant even understand it.

nigel-harps1954
02/07/2012, 12:47 PM
I don't think anyone understand some refereeing decisions in this division sometimes. Not even the ref's themselves.

bluewhitearmy
02/07/2012, 12:57 PM
I don't think anyone understand some refereeing decisions in this division sometimes. Not even the ref's themselves.

Very true thought the penalty decision we got against ye was harsh too....Ref gave a free but linesman gave the pen,looked outside the box to a lot of us.

nigel-harps1954
02/07/2012, 1:54 PM
Heard both sides of it myself. Can't really complain, come to expect such things now.

MeathDrog
02/07/2012, 4:02 PM
To be honest I don't care how bed these two refs are. There are no excuses for the abuse that they have received off the OP in a public domain.

gael353
02/07/2012, 7:50 PM
To be honest I don't care how bed these two refs are. There are no excuses for the abuse that they have received off the OP in a public domain.

yawn. your right we should save it for the terraces, oh wait....