PDA

View Full Version : FAI are a joke

shane123
19/08/2004, 3:39 PM
I phoned the FAI office today to ask them about swiss tickets. they informed me no-one is going to be in the ticket office until monday week. monday bloody week and the qualifiers are just around the corner.

And why didn't they reduce the price of tickets last night. Every other country charge half price for friendlies. if the players are only going to be half harted why charge fans the same for a qualifier.

They really don't give a **** and don't deserve the huge numbers that travel to the away games.

EamonD
19/08/2004, 11:31 PM
It's interesting to see how on this forum and elsewhere people attached Roy Keane, why these people can't focus on the real problem which is the FAI is beyond me :confused:

thecorner
20/08/2004, 12:41 AM
It's interesting to see how on this forum and elsewhere people attached Roy Keane, why these people can't focus on the real problem which is the FAI is beyond me :confused:

which is ????????????????????????????????????????????

what the fcuk has roy keane got to do with this :confused:

dynamo kerry
20/08/2004, 3:11 AM
indeed. which swiss game are you on about Shane? if it's the home game how do you intend to get tickets when it's probably all sold out already via block bookers etc. surely the allocation is already spoken for

if it's the away game they definitely are. there's a whole other thread on it?