PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Galway

outspoken
27/06/2012, 1:23 PM
I know Fahys field might not sound the most glamours away trip but we are top of the league and expecting to win this match so what better way to spend your friday night than cheering on the team in Galway!

I know work might be a problem for some but it's only a shirt trip and the bus is great value so if your interested just check the club notes either in the leader or on ltfc.ie for the number you need to book your place.

we could really do with a few names from here because for a team top of the league our away support is shocking! A few harps lads said to me they couldn't believe a team doing so well had only 10 fans with them last weekend and I agree! There's no euros or anything on so come on out and watch some real football!

Martinho II
27/06/2012, 3:59 PM
would love to go but again still under training at work but once I finish this will apply for hols from this day wk !

outspoken
28/06/2012, 9:33 AM
Ye the intrest doesn't seem to be great with money tight and work for other people I really can't understand why loi clubs don't play on a Friday

outspoken
29/06/2012, 9:15 AM
Cancelled due to low numbers....Maybe next time :)

Cabs88
29/06/2012, 10:36 AM
heading down to this one, hopefully the rain clears away, Fahys field not the best place to be on a wet night! Hopefully we pick up the three points and keep our noses in front of Limerick

outspoken
29/06/2012, 1:20 PM
Good news is kirbs and salmo are back so that gives TC a nice selection headache, personally I'd stick with Walshy he impressed me against Harps for a young lad that's been out 4 so long.

outspoken
30/06/2012, 12:21 AM
We couldve been there! Sickening or what!