PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Lad at Sunderland?

tricky_colour
22/06/2012, 11:19 PM
I am basically trying to prove a point here, but I am also curious as to what the answers it.
I have taken the first post from the Robbie Keane thread and I want to know who "the lad at Sunderland is. I have an idea myself by don't want to get it wrong and look stupid. :cool:

Two goals or not, what a god awful dispay from this man, I can't remember the last time he played well in a competetive international.

We need to find an instinctive striker from some where. give the lad at Sunderland a chance.

The post is dated 13/10/2004.

tricky_colour
22/06/2012, 11:21 PM
and by the way, not much has changed in 10 years has it :p

irishultra
22/06/2012, 11:22 PM
James McClean presumably? Or else whoever said that thinks Anto Stokes still graces the turf at the SOL

Edit-Oh is that post from a while ago, then its gotta be Stokes right?

the bear
22/06/2012, 11:25 PM
Elliott

tricky_colour
22/06/2012, 11:28 PM
NO it is not Stokes, he would not have been born them would he?

I woudl also like to know which match it was, interesting I made the third post saying he could have gone round the keeper,
I remember it well actually (wow time flies!!).
In the next post Morrison is mentioned, so that's Clinton Morrison isn't it?
So I guess I win the prize, which was going to be a thanks, although I forgot to mention that anyway as I can't
thank myself I have won f-all.

tricky_colour
22/06/2012, 11:38 PM
Anyhow from the thread you might be likely to think it Morrison, that is how the thread reads, I expect due
to an error on the posters part?

Diarmo
23/06/2012, 1:18 AM
I am basically trying to prove a point here, but I am also curious as to what the answers it.
I have taken the first post from the Robbie Keane thread and I want to know who "the lad at Sunderland is. I have an idea myself by don't want to get it wrong and look stupid. :cool:

Stephen Elliott. That season was his most prolific, 15 goals in the 04-05 Season.

3 SPL Goals this season for Hearts.....

magicman
23/06/2012, 3:20 AM

So what is the point???

You must be on course for a record in opening the most pointless threads............