PDA

View Full Version : Irish Goals

dynamo kerry
18/08/2004, 12:41 PM
Putting this in here as I don't want to clog up other fora

I'm going to use irishvibe.com to let folk download irish goals and so on (mp3, real media) and I only have a few so far

now I know the WC ones are on peoplesflag but I reckon the more places ye can get stuff the better right.

so anyway- if anyone has any media files they'd like to share but don't have webspace -let me know and I'll host em.

cheers

macdermesser
18/08/2004, 1:04 PM
Great idea ... if you look around this forum, you will see links for some goals too .. Ronnie Whelan's one against England being one for example.

Any chance of getting Houghton's versus England? And Gabriel Egan's commentary as an mp3? Perhaps somoeone might have these somewhere on tape and could digitalise them

dynamo kerry
18/08/2004, 1:16 PM
I've already grabbed the whelan on and will be uploading it with the WC ones later on

keeping my eye out for others and will hopefully graduall accumulate a good library. Sites can come and go a lot and my hosting is pretty cheap so I've no problem having a wee library of them

joeSoap
18/08/2004, 1:17 PM
Great idea ... if you look around this forum, you will see links for some goals too .. Ronnie Whelan's one against England being one for example.
I can remember Ronnie Whelan scoring a cracker against Russia, but the only scorers I can remember in recent times against England are Houghton, Cascarino, Quinn and David Kelly (the one before all the trouble). Maybe I'm missing one?? :confused:

macdermesser
18/08/2004, 2:07 PM
I can remember Ronnie Whelan scoring a cracker against Russia, but the only scorers I can remember in recent times against England are Houghton, Cascarino, Quinn and David Kelly (the one before all the trouble). Maybe I'm missing one?? :confused:

I think I have Ronnie Whelan on the brain after seeing that goal for the first time in years yesterday .. I meant Ray Hougton .. :o (should be an embarassed smiley)

macdermesser
18/08/2004, 6:33 PM
That Shels commentary on the irish vibe site is hilarious .. brilliant!! Sign that Declan guy up for TV3 or RTE ..

can you imagine George Hamilton breaking into Lambada :)

Sheridan
18/08/2004, 6:35 PM
I've got an MPEG of Quinn's goal at Wembley and, I think, a few others (not great quality, though) if anyone wants 'em.

tiktok
18/08/2004, 9:41 PM
there's some links on this thread (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?p=153101#post153101) if you hadn't seen it already

dynamo kerry
18/08/2004, 11:33 PM
sheridan - see your pms.

tiktok - thanks man

dynamo kerry
20/08/2004, 11:46 PM
ok - have the whelan goal, the WC goals, robbie v holland highlights..

any others are welcomed.

if anyone's bored over the weekend have a go at this

http://www.irishvibe.com/modules.php?name=Quiz