PDA

View Full Version : July Transfer News:

Jofspring
14/06/2012, 10:53 PM
Anybody got any transfer news for July. Jeffrey Judge was to sign on the first of June but no confirmation yet from the club so not sure the story there.

Amy more ins and outs?

To be honest I don't see too many that we could afford to off load and we have some very good under 19's on the fringes.

Lim till i die
14/06/2012, 10:57 PM
Jeffrey Judge is signed, sealed and delivered, has been training for a few weeks.

Wouldn't expect too much movement, steadyish as she goes. :)

Shannonsider
15/06/2012, 3:45 PM
Don't think there will be much changes. Some really good U-19's players coming through such as Sheedy, Collins, Coughlan, Daly etc..With Judge added to that midfield we should be strong enough to push on and win this league. Saying that, another defender wouldn't go amiss.

Martinho II
15/06/2012, 6:17 PM
Who was Jeffrey Judge signed from lads? I do know that he was with ye last yr.

Jofspring
15/06/2012, 6:25 PM
Who was Jeffrey Judge signed from lads? I do know that he was with ye last yr.

From Pike. Ya he was with us last year and one of our better players too. Was disappointing to see him go to Pike in the first place and great to have him back.

Jofspring
23/06/2012, 11:05 AM
Only half heard 95fm this morning but heard something about a few players going out on loan, Barry Sheedy and bhandarkar mentioned. Also some defender from the Czech Republic training with the team at the moment with a view I signing.

thomas72
23/06/2012, 12:12 PM
Only half heard 95fm this morning but heard something about a few players going out on loan, Barry Sheedy and bhandarkar mentioned. Also some defender from the Czech Republic training with the team at the moment with a view I signing.

YA also heard that it was also said paudie Quinn has left the club I'd be shocked if this is true can anyone confirm this??

bluewhitearmy
23/06/2012, 12:23 PM
YA also heard that it was also said paudie Quinn has left the club I'd be shocked if this is true can anyone confirm this??

Wouldn't be surprised if Paudie was gone...There will be no-one gone until July though and he was there lastnight.

bluewhitearmy
27/06/2012, 3:18 PM
Scully says in todays Leader that Paudie Quinn, Andrew Bhandarkhar and Shane Cusack to go in July and that there has been a few asking about Barry Sheedy.

Said one or two to come in too maybe a Slovakian defender that has been training with them.

Charlie Darwin
27/06/2012, 3:28 PM
Is he Czech or Slovakian, lads? This could turn into a diplomatic incident if you're not careful.

Jofspring
27/06/2012, 3:29 PM
Ya he says 3 or 4 could go out on loan also. Wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Anto O Donnell, Cowpar, Colin Daly and Sheedy goin on loan instead of not playing football or sitting on the bench or even leaving the club altogether.

Jofspring
27/06/2012, 3:30 PM
Is he Czech or Slovakian, lads? This could turn into a diplomatic incident if you're not careful.

95fm said Czech but today's paper says Slovakian born.

bluewhitearmy
27/06/2012, 3:38 PM
Anyone worth us taking that was at Mons?

Jofspring
27/06/2012, 3:43 PM
Anyone worth us taking that was at Mons?

A few decent players been snapped up already and barr them the only player I know still with them from last season is Jordan Keegan. Can see one of the top Dublin teams picking him up though. We could do with another centre back as I think Calla is injured again so we have no real cover there, other than that I think we have a decent enough squad to keep up the good run and push Longford all the way.

KevB76
27/06/2012, 6:31 PM
95fm said Czech but today's paper says Slovakian born.

fairly certain he's Slovakian

CraftyToePoke
28/06/2012, 3:55 PM
Scully says in todays Leader that Paudie Quinn, Andrew Bhandarkhar and Shane Cusack to go in July and that there has been a few asking about Barry Sheedy.

Does it say where Paudie Quinn is heading? Or any of then?

Jofspring
28/06/2012, 3:59 PM
Does it say where Paudie Quinn is heading? Or any of then?

It's hard to know if the players are being released or loaned. 95fm said loaned and the paper mentions both being released and loaned so it's very confusing at the moment.

Jofspring
10/07/2012, 9:56 PM
Seems to be quiet enough transfer wise. I take it that Slovakian lad isn't signing or surely it would have been done by now if he has been training with the team for weeks before the transfer window opened. No confirmation yet either on who is leaving.

Jofspring
19/07/2012, 3:09 PM
In: Robert Kluciar

http://www.limerickfc.ie/home/news/KlucairSigns.html

Treaty Gooner
19/07/2012, 6:21 PM
Pro: Good addition of an international level fullback.

Con: Could none of the current u19s make the step up???

gael353
19/07/2012, 8:01 PM
Con: Could none of the current u19s make the step up???

IMO, not at this present time

fieldofmarkets
19/07/2012, 11:20 PM
Is he left or right sided? Left would be nice, might free up shane to play midfield.

gael353
19/07/2012, 11:30 PM
Is he left or right sided? Left would be nice, might free up shane to play midfield.

right sided. the 19s have an up and comming left sided but tbh all the 19s are a year away apart from the 3/4 who have been sitting on our bench for the last few weeks

fieldofmarkets
20/07/2012, 12:31 AM
Thanks Gael