PDA

View Full Version : Time to forget about Europe

pete
17/08/2004, 12:23 PM
Inter Toto was great but think time the club & supporters stopped even mentioning it.

I'm off to remove from sig...

thecorner
17/08/2004, 12:26 PM
Inter Toto was great but think time the club & supporters stopped even mentioning it.

I'm off to remove from sig...

my sig just changed

Fair_play_boy
17/08/2004, 2:42 PM
my sig just changed
Do we know yet where we need to finish in the league this year to qualify for next years inter-toto?

ian
17/08/2004, 4:11 PM
Lads let the season come to a close and then we can start looking in to next season. It will all come good just wait and see.

Fair_play_boy
23/08/2004, 1:56 PM
I suppose we will have to disarm for tomorrow night and watch $H€£S against Depo. I reckon Depo will hockey them.

thecorner
23/08/2004, 1:59 PM
. I reckon Depo will hockey them.
hopefully :D

Gandhi
23/08/2004, 5:20 PM
you're jokin! surely it is a case of animosities aside for the night?
for the greater good of Irish football and all that? The only thing that worries me is the money they would make out of it if they get a result, how could any other Irish club compete with them if they get their hands on that sort of money? I fear the emergence of a Rosenborg-style dominance, which would be a real nightmare and very boring for the rest of us. The best case scenario is they get a result, and it boosts the domestic game's profile so long term there are more fans going to support their local eircom league team, and more live TV coverage, with more money from broadcasters being shared among all the clubs i.e. the 'rising tide lifting all boats' idea. That's what I'd like to see anyway :)

thecorner
23/08/2004, 9:08 PM
you're jokin! surely it is a case of animosities aside for the night?

i dont joke

i hate shels and want them to be embarassed

harry crumb
23/08/2004, 9:36 PM
Why the hell would you want some Spanish team to win. Shels are Irish ye cluck!!!!!

I have no problem with Shels. Just because they are better then us is no reason to hate them.

thecorner
24/08/2004, 12:03 AM
Shels are Irish ye cluck!!!!!

shels are dubs you cluck

and i hope they are hockeyed

**** their chairman ,**** their club and **** the dubs

Colm
24/08/2004, 12:50 AM
Well, for all their talk about gratitude to the other clubs for the support, there was no sign of putting animosities aside when Shels sent in their hired goon to look for a fight with City fans after the game last week...

Exactly. They feel the need to bring a hired thug with them to protect Ollie Byrne and his goons from the water balloons and then are content with this thug trying to pick a fight with City fans despite the instuctions of the City security. Disgraceful behaviour from a disgraceful club.

**** their chairman ,**** their club and **** the dubs

Spot on.
Come on Depor!