PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34

Happy Zapper
26/05/2005, 3:02 PM
Hula is a very good player,he didnt get a chance with us but if he wants 2 go forward in football he,l sign back under new management,there ar 2 many problems with the boro.

WHO IS US - WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

marketsfield
26/05/2005, 3:22 PM
HAPPY ZAPPER all im saying is hula a very good player,he didnt get a chance with the view,i think jason purcell will give him hes chance ,and make a better player out of him what do u think happy zapper.

backodanet
26/05/2005, 3:26 PM
HAPPY ZAPPER all im saying is hula a very good player,he didnt get a chance with the view,i think jason purcell will give him hes chance ,and make a better player out of him what do u think happy zapper.

no doubt hoola is a good player but if buckley stays with the view next season i could not see him replacing heffernan or fitzgerald could you?

slippers
26/05/2005, 3:27 PM
Very Colourful Language Gentleman, Who Is The Fat Groundsman?

I could be any number of people, your friend today or your enemy tomorrow, I have been involved with a number of clubs but never played junior football, work that 1 out

Happy Zapper
26/05/2005, 3:42 PM
I WAS TOLD HE WAS GOING TO PIKE BUT YOU HEAR SO MUCH **** AS A SEASON ENDS ITS HARD TO KNOW. HE SHOULD STICK WITH JANESBORO IF HE IS A BORO MAN AND HELP THEM OUT NEXT YEAR. THATS WHEN YOU CAN JUDGE HIM AS A PLAYER.
HAS PURCELL GOT THE JOB?

Happy Zapper
26/05/2005, 3:44 PM
no doubt hoola is a good player but if buckley stays with the view next season i could not see him replacing heffernan or fitzgerald could you?
THATS WHY HE WILL GO TO PIKE - DA GENERAL - DA MIDGET - DA BORO MAN - DA CONNECTION

Happy Zapper
26/05/2005, 3:46 PM
I could be any number of people, your friend today or your enemy tomorrow, I have been involved with a number of clubs but never played junior football, work that 1 out
YOU ARE AS BAD AS MARKETSFIELD - MORE HINTS PLEASE

marketsfield
26/05/2005, 3:52 PM
Backodonet ya jason is the next manager,do u think he,l make it as a manager.

Revolver
26/05/2005, 7:28 PM

He certainly has the experience to anyway.Time will tell whether he can transfer his wisdom in to management.

Junior,league of Ireland and the experience of playing in Belgium when younger should stand to him.I still think he is good enough to carry on playing for at least 2 more years.As they say watching matches is never the same as actually particapating.

Well done to Aisling and Granville for coming up to the Premier next year.

Revolver
26/05/2005, 7:32 PM
THATS WHY HE WILL GO TO PIKE - DA GENERAL - DA MIDGET - DA BORO MAN - DA CONNECTION

Few hidden innuendos 'happy zapper'.

Should stay at the boro.They gave him the recognition he has achieved so far in junior soccer so should repay the boro with his signature.I think he is only a youngfella so he has loads of time to maybe sign for someone else in the future.

Revolver
26/05/2005, 7:36 PM
fair enough

great nights entertainment - alot of happy pool fans out there, congrats.

Legendary night.Something i will never forget 'gentle Ben'.

abbeyvale
26/05/2005, 8:20 PM
abbeyvale -- is alan barry going back to yee next season or is he going to the view??

tommy lynches shels are going well in 2b think they got promoted i think skinner mccormack is signning for them next season

Backodanet!!!!!
If we stayed up he was a cert, but now we'll be plying our trade in Div 1a next season I'm not so sure.

We could lose a few players due to being relegated, such as Ger Collopy, Daithi O'Donoghue, Pa Barry, John Collopy, and more than likely Thomas Butler (aka, Monty) and maybe a few others but hope not, it will be interesting to see.

I do know that the View were looking for our keeper Ger Collopy (Nolly) already!!!! so we'll have to wait and see.

da General
26/05/2005, 8:32 PM
lads pull urselfs together ha ha first of all ur so far off the mark,lim abroad is the manager of fairview,ring his house and c ifs hes there,ha ha ha ha second of all i hope ye think im DECLAN CONSDINE.DER WHITE is packing in football,as for ronan if every player in town had his trophies and and caps,if hes staying on next year i dont know ul have 2 ask da general ha ha ha ha ha . :D :D ha ha ill find out for you and let you know

da General
26/05/2005, 8:36 PM
MR GENTLE BEN how ar u,who ar u playing with now,by ur statement im gone from connie 2 jaws ryan this site gets better.COME ON LADS GIVE ME ABREAK ILL NEVER GET ANY WORK DONE . just letting you know gentle ben is dalton but you prob knew that anyway

Revolver
26/05/2005, 9:28 PM
just letting you know gentle ben is dalton but you prob knew that anyway

You must be 'Columbo' after that one 'da general'

Revolver
26/05/2005, 9:33 PM
Backodanet!!!!!
If we stayed up he was a cert, but now we'll be plying our trade in Div 1a next season I'm not so sure.

We could lose a few players due to being relegated, such as Ger Collopy, Daithi O'Donoghue, Pa Barry, John Collopy, and more than likely Thomas Butler (aka, Monty) and maybe a few others but hope not, it will be interesting to see.

I do know that the View were looking for our keeper Ger Collopy (Nolly) already!!!! so we'll have to wait and see.

Hopefully ye won't fall in to the same problems that Star are coming across at the minute like staring relegation to 1B.Sad to see as Star should be plying their trade in the top division.Club with a great history and great players.Doesn't always work out that way ,does it.

Thought Abbey should have stayed up especially with the players they had.What left ye down 'abbeyvale'.

abbeyvale
26/05/2005, 9:46 PM
Hopefully ye won't fall in to the same problems that Star are coming across at the minute like staring relegation to 1B.Sad to see as Star should be plying their trade in the top division.Club with a great history and great players.Doesn't always work out that way ,does it.

Thought Abbey should have stayed up especially with the players they had.What left ye down 'abbeyvale'.

Lack of interest from most of the players, and very few training.

Plus the fact that the LDMC screwed us and gave Hill Celtic 3points for a game between us both, that was level with 10mins to go and was abbandoned and just because we had 9 players against Hill Celtics 11 the Council decide to award the game to Hill Celtic (A bit harsh I tought) at the very least we should have had a replay or else just award each team 1pt .
If that was the case then we would have stayed up and Hill Celtic would have went down (but that's the LDMC for you).

Revolver
26/05/2005, 9:49 PM
Lack of interest from most of the players, and very few training.

Plus the fact that the LDMC screwed us and gave Hill Celtic 3points for a game between us both, that was level with 10mins to go and was abbandoned and just because we had 9 players against Hill Celtics 11 the Council decide to award the game to Hill Celtic (A bit harsh I tought) at the very least we should have had a replay or else just award each team 1pt .
If that was the case then we would have stayed up and Hill Celtic would have went down (but that's the LDMC for you).

Your first line explained why ye probably didn't stay up.Unless the interest is there and people do train then there is one way your team will go and that is downwards.

Revolver
26/05/2005, 9:52 PM
Lads news flash just in<Dermot Finnan has left the boro by mutual consent,
Shane O Hanlon has been reputed to be the new gaffer,can anyone confirm this????????? :cool: :cool: :p

abbeyvale
26/05/2005, 9:55 PM
Your first line explained why ye probably didn't stay up.Unless the interest is there and people do train then there is one way your team will go and that is downwards.

I agree

lim abroad
27/05/2005, 12:29 AM
it hasn't been confirmed yet that derek whyte is leaving the view

clownboy
27/05/2005, 7:09 AM

He played in every game before he left if thats not getting a chance i dunno what is

backodanet
27/05/2005, 7:17 AM

i think he would be very good but he would have to stop playing not because he's not up to it but because it would be to hard to manage and play, i'd say he had a big influnence in team selection and tactics with past manangers anyway

marketsfield
27/05/2005, 7:46 AM
Can any 1 answer me did star rovers stay up they were playing last night,is dermot finnan gone from the boro.

Gentle Ben
27/05/2005, 8:11 AM
just letting you know gentle ben is dalton but you prob knew that anyway
Not even close bud
keep guessing Pa

barryk
27/05/2005, 8:47 AM
Can any 1 answer me did star rovers stay up they were playing last night,is dermot finnan gone from the boro.

Star beat Wembley on Tuesday but they are not safe yet as Hyde won objection against Holycross.
Star do not deserve to stay up after fixing their game with Balla B. tHE DOGS ON THE STREET KNEW IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. bALLA LED 3-1 AT HALF TIME WHEN BALLA PUT THEIR CENTRE FORWARD IN GOAL AND BROUGHT ON THEIR LOCAL BARTENDER (FOR THE CRACK) AND NATURALLY LOST 6-3.
I REMEMBER Star when they were a proud team

marketsfield
27/05/2005, 9:06 AM
Its sad 2 c that kinda thing going on,what can b done about that,id hate 2 c star going down but its not right that some teams will get favours from teams that ar safe.

van der wheil
27/05/2005, 9:43 AM
Revolver
Yes its official - finnan is gone and shane o hanlon has taken over with daithi o donoghue.

backodanet
27/05/2005, 9:50 AM
Revolver
Yes its official - finnan is gone and shane o hanlon has taken over with daithi o donoghue.

is that daithi who was with abbey for the last 2 seasons???

shelbourne1904
27/05/2005, 10:39 AM
Revolver
Is it definite that Jason Purcell is in for the Fairview job or is Dermot Finan going back??

Gentle Ben
27/05/2005, 10:48 AM
Its sad 2 c that kinda thing going on,what can b done about that,id hate 2 c star going down but its not right that some teams will get favours from teams that ar safe.

it happens at all levels, i do not think it can be stopped

Happy Zapper
27/05/2005, 11:02 AM
You must be 'Columbo' after that one 'da general'

GETTING TIRED OF ALL THIS NAMEING MALARKEY, LEAVE THAT FOR SHERLOCK HOLMES.

Bonovox
27/05/2005, 11:03 AM

Star are away to Croom next Thursday night in their final game. Hyde have 20pts with Corbally and Aisling left to play. Star and Croom have 21pts each with one game left (against each other).

Happy Zapper
27/05/2005, 11:05 AM
Revolver
WHAT DO ALL THE BORO MEN THINK OF THAT APPOINTMENT
FLIPPER YOU ARE ON THE BALL

Nemesis
27/05/2005, 11:23 AM

O'Hanlon left the club to play for St Michaels and was aledgely barred from the club for trying to sign Janesboro players and O'Donoghue togged out and would not play an FAI match for the club, then left to play for Abbey for the last 2 years.

How was that decision reached?

They are young and maybe thats what is needed. Hanlon might bring players from Tipp, (Bennis) and O'Donoghue might bring players from Abbey so maybe its a good decision, only time will tell.

widow
27/05/2005, 12:08 PM
it happens at all levels, i do not think it can be stopped

carew did the same for balla this season

maybe star can have a word with paddy cusack might be able to sort something out for them! ;)

clownboy
27/05/2005, 12:22 PM
O'Hanlon left the club to play for St Michaels and was aledgely barred from the club for trying to sign Janesboro players and O'Donoghue togged out and would not play an FAI match for the club, then left to play for Abbey for the last 2 years.

How was that decision reached?

They are young and maybe thats what is needed. Hanlon might bring players from Tipp, (Bennis) and O'Donoghue might bring players from Abbey so maybe its a good decision, only time will tell.

Why would they bring anyone from Abbey..I dont think any of them are good enough ..Mad for the drink too

specialk
27/05/2005, 12:32 PM
carew did the same for balla this season

maybe star can have a word with paddy cusack might be able to sort something out for them! ;)
carew park bashing again widow
what else would you post about
only for them

slippers
27/05/2005, 12:40 PM

Flipper is the shoe maker Colin Fleming by the way.
Tap, Tap, Tapping all day long in the Parkway :cool:

specialk
27/05/2005, 12:51 PM
widow accuses me of hating pike !!
its fair to say he has a big gripe with carew !
come clean widow and be honest.
at least ill admit i hate pike for various reasons already posted.
what are yours ??
maybe the widow likes to hide behind his name
like all the jealous rats in the pike club

marketsfield
27/05/2005, 12:54 PM
Dermot finnan is gone 2 park,purcell is the new manager of the view,ohanlon is the manager of the boro.

slippers
27/05/2005, 1:07 PM
widow accuses me of hating pike !!
its fair to say he has a big gripe with carew !
come clean widow and be honest.
at least ill admit i hate pike for various reasons already posted.
what are yours ??

we all hate Pike

abbeyvale
27/05/2005, 1:38 PM
Slippers you'd want to go away and get a life

Any Park rangers here ? Was did Albert Finnan sacked from Park Rangers because he wanted to field a weakened side against Hill Celtic ?
Some of the club officials got wind and resulted in the termination of his contract ?
This could be all rumours as well though ?

shelbourne1904
27/05/2005, 1:48 PM
Dermot finnan is gone 2 park,purcell is the new manager of the view,ohanlon is the manager of the boro.
I cant believe he is gone to Park after his reportd comments about the drinking culture on his last visit.Has he appointed Matt Talbot as his assistant???

Happy Zapper
27/05/2005, 2:11 PM
Why would they bring anyone from Abbey..I dont think any of them are good enough ..Mad for the drink too
THEY WILL FIT RIGHT IN SO

Happy Zapper
27/05/2005, 2:12 PM
Flipper is the shoe maker Colin Fleming by the way.
Tap, Tap, Tapping all day long in the Parkway :cool:

DID HE MAKE YOUR SLIPPERS

Happy Zapper
27/05/2005, 2:18 PM

SHOULD MAKE FOR AN INTERESTING PRE SEASON IN THE PLAYER TRANSFER MARKET. FINNAN GOING BACK TO PARK IS A STRANGE ONE. WHO WILL ASSIST PURCELL.

old boy
27/05/2005, 2:20 PM
:D
Slippers you'd want to go away and get a life

Any Park rangers here ? Was did Albert Finnan sacked from Park Rangers because he wanted to field a weakened side against Hill Celtic ?
Some of the club officials got wind and resulted in the termination of his contract ?
This could be all rumours as well though ?

not involved with park .. but from shannon ... rumour has it he told park he was going at end of season a couple of weeks back .... only rumour not definate :ball: :D

Happy Zapper
27/05/2005, 2:49 PM
:D

not involved with park .. but from shannon ... rumour has it he told park he was going at end of season a couple of weeks back .... only rumour not definate :ball: :D

EASILY BELIEVED OLD BOY

old boy
27/05/2005, 2:55 PM
EASILY BELIEVED OLD BOY

story doing the rounds in clare league ,,, albert finnan going to manage sixmile bridge (bridge utd ) in clare premier league next season !! :mad: :mad: :mad: