PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

widow
28/02/2005, 9:01 AM
The league & the local cups aswell as local dominance are what's left for Fairview this year.
Beaten today 2-1 by a good St Michaels side but in my opinion we should have won. Tell me what team could lose the best two strikers in Limerick & not suffer? We have not given up on the league & will not give up until there are no more points to play for.
We have the best young players in town, i.e. James Hayes, Cian Hanrahan, Wayne Colbert & will add John White & Alan Barry to our squad shortly.
Today was a disapointment of the nature we are not used to & do not intend geting used.

Ye're not going to dominate the local scene with the team ye have now, ye haven't dominated the local scene in a few years actually ye're experienced players are past it and the young players still have a long way to go, fairview will probably have a great side again but not for a few more years yet...the two lads ye got in to replace the ones ye lost, wow!, the whole league is sh**ing themselves hahaha

cleansheetagain
28/02/2005, 8:08 PM
Touhy Cup
Pike beat park 2 -1
Boro beat charleville 1 nil i think
balla beat summerville 4 - 1
league
carew beat mungret 2 - 1
abbey - hill celtic 1 - 1 match abandoned abbey had 2 sent off

mjc
regional beat rockmount 1 nil aet
and as we know fairview lost 2 - 1

anyone at abbey and hill game? tell us all what happened.

True View
28/02/2005, 9:25 PM
fair play at least when yee loose yee dont come on and cut the **** outa ur club like others on tis site??????????????????????????????????????.....say in no name whitestripe hahahahaha
Thanks for that.We never cut our own though & never will. We bring through our own players & stick together as a club should. Our manger will not get stick for the defeat on Sunday from anyone within the club cause he was a great player for Fairview & will become a great manager cause he has the backing of the players & commitee who want Fairview ran by our own.
Derek won us the FAI last year & will be at the helm for a few years yet.

True View
28/02/2005, 9:30 PM
Ye're not going to dominate the local scene with the team ye have now, ye haven't dominated the local scene in a few years actually ye're experienced players are past it and the young players still have a long way to go, fairview will probably have a great side again but not for a few more years yet...the two lads ye got in to replace the ones ye lost, wow!, the whole league is sh**ing themselves hahaha
As regards dominance of local football widow, I think anyone who is asked for their honest opinion about Junior football in Limerick will tell you that Fairview are the bench mark for all junior clubs in the area.
You only have to look at other clubs celebrate the odd league victory over us to know that everyone wants to beat the best.

I rest my case

widow
28/02/2005, 10:52 PM
fairview have being the bench mark for junior soccer in Ireland for the past ten years! all I'm saying is that, locally ye aren't what ye were, a few years ago, fairview used to walk the league and it was actually killing the limerick league, teams knew they couldn't compete with fairview over a whole season, they were just too strong, all they had was a run in the FAI or munster junior. Fairview standards slipped giving the rest a bit of confidence and the rest caught up with them. As for teams celebrating after they beat fairview, pike and balla get the same thing, everyone wants to beat pike and balla too, so local dominance I don't think so. one league in four years isn't what I'd call local dominance, big game will be fairview and pike in the fairgreen, could well decide where the league is going

whitestripe
01/03/2005, 9:09 AM
when did i say that Janesboro will fold up? I am delighted they won. You seemjs to be the one with an agenda.

Dunmurray Boys
01/03/2005, 4:00 PM
maybe whitestripe should change his name to yellow stripe now that the boro gave you the door whitestripe for the last time and more stripes to follow soon and then boro can start to get back to dealing with normal people not trouble makers that no club would tolerate at this stage everyone knows who ye are mr pussy go play in the girls league if you make the starting 11 mind your g string robbie

Dunmurray Boys
01/03/2005, 6:42 PM
did you read all the rubbish robbie whitestripe has been writting tell us a little about yourself boro last 8 FAI early shower for the bould Robbie. Pearse Stadium v Pike, free kick to the Boro, early shower to the bould Robbie again and the Ref gave a free kick to the Boro. Boro V Crosshaven, Cork, Blackstripe early shower, and guess what the bould Robbie, early shower again, but the Ref was rubbish says the bould Rob. The last four managers were rubbish says the bould Rob. Dermot Finan to take over the u21 team says the bould Rob. Boro will go to Division 2B says the bould Rob. Pa Mullally is clueless says the bould Rob. Jaws Ryan is a poison dwarf says the bould Rob. The Junior Council and the Boro are clueless in their blazers says the bould Rob. Why are they all so wrong. Take a good look in the mirror bould Rob and you will see Boro's problems. There isn't a club in town that will touch you. The lads at Aisling Anacotty wouldn't play with the bould Rob so once again he got in the back door to the Boro and guess what the bouldRob has been shown the door by the Boro Chairman and his Comittee and is on his way to the Nenagh Celtic Girls Camogie Team.

backodanet
02/03/2005, 7:49 AM
i think if the boro boys put as much effort into training and playing as they do in foot.ie they would be back where they were 4/5 years ago

it all went down hill when yee sign frank lee ...............i know for only one season but yee haven't recovered since!!

widow
02/03/2005, 8:41 AM
heard balla have a few injury problems for sunday? think the tie is swinging in carews favour, although I can see mama mia busoli getting sent off at some stage

whitestripe
02/03/2005, 8:44 AM
Dunmurray boys, you would want to get you facts right, I did not say Finnan was going to the Limerick Under 21's that was posted by someone else. I never called Pa Mul clueless, and you think its funny to prank call someone at home to tell me to read foot.ie. Do you think that's funny. You had better pray I don't find out who you are.

backodanet
02/03/2005, 9:34 AM
Widow,

I Beg To Disagree ! I Can See Mama Mia Busoli Striking Home The Winner On Sunday And Maybe Then Getting Sent Off !

for what an over exuberant celebration!!!!

gaidin
02/03/2005, 9:36 AM
heard balla have a few injury problems for sunday? think the tie is swinging in carews favour, although I can see mama mia busoli getting sent off at some stage

Heard the same. Aparently Tom Daly has a broken arm and dunphy injured his ankle against summerville.

backodanet
02/03/2005, 10:08 AM
Whitestripe,

I Think Its Time You Seriously Considered Hanging Up Your Clogs !
While Not Doubting Your Ability It Takes A Lot More To Have A Influence On A Junior Soccer Team.
You Are Obviously Not Up To The Challenge Of Self Discipline Everytime The Boro Play A Big Match !
I Can See A Career For You In Aggresion Counselling With You Being The Agressor !
Sorry Whitestripe But The Truth Is Hard To Take I Should Know !

why should you know whistler - what has happened you

Dunmurray Boys
02/03/2005, 10:21 AM
hi robbie white stripe your the one that should pray you long streak of misery so lets get on with yourself again you didnt object to your multiple early showers in which you made a n idiot of yourself and ruined the boro so dont cry you had to go you said so much about the boro and everyone else and when it comes to your turn you want to cry aint that a shame so mr pussy crawl back into your empty corner and suck your dummy no one wants you your a failure ask some of your x team mates they went to the comitte and helped get rid of the g string you hopefully see you soon maybe sooner than you think

widow
02/03/2005, 12:22 PM
busoli the legend, he has the speed of a pregnant turtle hahaha, can't see him causing much trouble to balla, sure isn't he a balla reject anyway

backodanet
02/03/2005, 2:06 PM
Widow,

Those Words Might Come Back To Haunt You !
What Is They Say About Players Coming Back To Play Their Former Clubs ?
I Still Think Balla Will Be Too Strong But Its Going To Be A Lot Closer Then People Think Especially With Two Of Balla's Back Four Injured !

busoli the legend, he has the speed of a pregnant turtle hahaha, can't see him causing much trouble to balla, sure isn't he a balla reject anyway

i'd have to agree with wistler there - bussoli never had pace his stong point is his ability in the air and his touch and of course his big arse

whistler

are the balla injuries definite or are they pulling a fast one

widow
02/03/2005, 4:02 PM
ok so I'll hold my tongue until after the match sunday incase he does outstrip the balla defence with a turn of pace, balla seem to have lady luck on their side this year, tight game on sunday, the team with the bit of luck could well win it

another big game sunday is the fairview v pike one in the league, any thoughts on that one, I know the other match is over shadowing it at the moment, but a big game none the less

Dunmurray Boys
02/03/2005, 7:48 PM
come out come out where ever you are anyone robbie whitestripe or should i say girlstripe

Dunmurray Boys
02/03/2005, 8:09 PM
I think you are speaking out your arse poacher, Janesboro has been one of the top clubs in Limerick for as long as I can remember, they have underachieved but none the less if you were to name the top 4 sides in Limerick that would certaily include Janesboro. This year they have fallen out of that top 4 and if you are looking at a reason its simple. They have brough in Managers that have been nothing more than puppets on a string, its been the players that have kept that club going and a few players at that. Jaws Ryan left the club in tatters last year and they brough in Finnan to make the changes. Finnan is a nice guy but not the answer to the problem, good players have left the club and will continue to do so until they get in a manager that will actually manage and leave the players get on with what they should be doing and thats playing.
robbie whitestripe mr finnan to you is the most succesfull manager in this country ever so crawl back into your empty corner nobody wants you

BallBreaker
02/03/2005, 9:38 PM
robbie whitestripe mr finnan to you is the most succesfull manager in this country ever so crawl back into your empty corner nobody wants you

By the info you are giving Dunmurray Boys you must also be a boro player/supporter,or maybe your place in the past was taken by Robbie Whitestripe.Whats the deal with you and whitestripe this is not a place for personal vendetta's this is a site for football discussion,LOSE THE ATTITUDE. :D :D Also whats the deal with the crank call you hardly rang him??? are you a bunnyboiler in disguise...... :confused: :confused:

Dunmurray Boys
03/03/2005, 7:15 AM
you obuiously havent been reading whitestripes messages he has attacked lots of people and he doesent care what he says he also says that the boro would go to div 2b without him and 1 or 2 more troublemakers.well we will see because my inside information tells me the boro dumped him and the other 1 or 2 will be on there way and yes i have been involved with the boro for a long time .bye the way he didnt take my place he wouldnt be up to it he was very average and he didnt stay on the pitch long enough .i agree with you this dept is for soccer talk that was untill he entered the fray and that is why a couple of us came on board from the boro thanks for listenihg ballbreaker

backodanet
03/03/2005, 1:16 PM
Well Blackstripe, Whitestripe, Dunmurray Boys,
would Pat Dolan be up to yee're high standards

l.f.c......
03/03/2005, 2:36 PM
tom daly broke both his arms rumour has it he was fighting
david dunphy twisted his ankle against summerville but i can see him making it

only injury worry for carew is ger ned but is also expected to make it

balla are a strong team but i can see carew catching them this time.
balla beat them twice in two fianls last season maybe its 3rd time lucky for carew who knows its a diff.. carew park team than last season they have signed some quality players cyril maher has been on fire this season for carew prob the best player they signed in years paul quinn has done pretty well aswell. jason devlin has been scoring plenty of goals this season along with ter boulsi (excuse spelling) who has scored 14 in the league alone this season so i would not be slagging him off just yet. devlin has scored 12 in the league not bad going :ball:

Dunmurray Boys
03/03/2005, 2:55 PM
depends if the troublemakers are gone in time then he might have a chance because you dont no the half of it

backodanet
03/03/2005, 3:14 PM
i've only the seen antics in matches and if that's anything to go by yee're better off without them

backodanet
03/03/2005, 3:19 PM

dunphy has his leg in a cast and is on crutches.......... i can't see him making it

backodanet
03/03/2005, 3:22 PM
who's going to the Fai match sunday - 3pm in the boro club

i'll be there

backodanet
03/03/2005, 3:30 PM
I Put 20 On

OpenGoal
03/03/2005, 3:31 PM
Did Anyone Take The 5/1 On Offer For Carew In The Bookies ?
I Put A E5o On Them At Those Odds !

Is betting on those FAI matches available in most bookies in town? If not, what bookies do take them??????

Dunmurray Boys
03/03/2005, 3:34 PM
i've only the seen antics in matches and if that's anything to go by yee're better off without them
now your talking but i dont think we will have to wait long for the other troublemakers to go watch this space

backodanet
03/03/2005, 3:48 PM
I Have Heard The Last Time Terrryy Buuussollii Played Against Balla He Missed An Open Goal From 6 Yards Hope He Doesn't Get Those Nerves Again This Sunday

Ned Kelly
03/03/2005, 8:15 PM
What odds would you get on balla and carew being abandoned??

True View
03/03/2005, 9:21 PM
By the info you are giving Dunmurray Boys you must also be a boro player/supporter,or maybe your place in the past was taken by Robbie Whitestripe.Whats the deal with you and whitestripe this is not a place for personal vendetta's this is a site for football discussion,LOSE THE ATTITUDE. :D :D Also whats the deal with the crank call you hardly rang him??? are you a bunnyboiler in disguise...... :confused: :confused:
Well said Ball Breaker. I for one do not visit this site to read personal vendettas & I think crank calling people is way out of line.
As for Dunmurray being a Boro player/supporter I think you are a bit off the mark there.
I think you might have been pretending to be a Boro man for a while last year Mike Dunmurray Ryan. As you are the only person that is widely known to have a personal vendetta against Whitestripe & a few more in the Boro after what happened last year.
I think a man like yourself who managed a few junior clubs & managed this yeras Oscar Traynor team should not be remarking in the way you are on this site. It really isn't any wonder that you have a reputation like you do.
Carry on anyhow as everyone knows who YOU are aswell.........& are laughing at you.

True View
03/03/2005, 9:31 PM

balla beat them twice in two fianls last season maybe its 3rd time lucky for carew who knows its a diff.. carew park team than last season they have signed some quality players cyril maher has been on fire this season for carew prob the best player they signed in years paul quinn has done pretty well aswell. jason devlin has been scoring plenty of goals this season along with ter boulsi (excuse spelling) who has scored 14 in the league alone this season so i would not be slagging him off just yet. devlin has scored 12 in the league not bad going :ball:
Intersting update l.f.c As I posted a few pages back this one will be very hard to call but I will stick with my earlier prediction of Balla to win.
I think in a roundabout way Tom Daly geting injured could work in their favour depending of course on his replacement, I think Daly although a solid defender lacks pace & was exposed against us this year. Carew have plenty pace in Maher & Whelan who are very good players & could turn the game for them. Alot of talk about Ter Bussoli also but the stats don't lie lads & he has a few goals to his name this year. Not really bothered either way who wins but hopefully it will be a good clean game & a good advert for Junior soccer in Limerick

True View
03/03/2005, 9:34 PM
dunphy has his leg in a cast and is on crutches.......... i can't see him making it
Will be very surprised if Dunphy doesn't play.
He is a whole hearted player & if anywhere near fitness will be there I would say.
Huge loss to Balla if he's out though

Supersub
04/03/2005, 9:05 AM
All the focus seems to be(quite rightly) on the "big one" on this thread. 4 the record I have heard that Dunphy iswinning his battle and will play on Sunday.

There are also two other "big" matches at the weekend. The third Lim team left in the FAI , Park , who I would like to wish all the best to(although I think it could be the end of the road for them!!) make their way to Watrfrd Crys.

And the league encounter between Pike & Fview , which on any other week would have been the hot topic of conversation on this thread. Fview have to win it but I am sure that Pike will be happy with a draw ...
What ye all think lads ???

Dunmurray Boys
04/03/2005, 5:13 PM
you must read back all the crap whitestripe has said and if you agree with the way he conducted himself towards everyone else then you must be joined together with him

True View
04/03/2005, 5:16 PM
All the focus seems to be(quite rightly) on the "big one" on this thread. 4 the record I have heard that Dunphy iswinning his battle and will play on Sunday.

There are also two other "big" matches at the weekend. The third Lim team left in the FAI , Park , who I would like to wish all the best to(although I think it could be the end of the road for them!!) make their way to Watrfrd Crys.

And the league encounter between Pike & Fview , which on any other week would have been the hot topic of conversation on this thread. Fview have to win it but I am sure that Pike will be happy with a draw ...
What ye all think lads ???
Have to agree supersub, it isn't often on FAI weekends that we are not involved in the big one as you call it.
Still Pike & Fairview is always a good game & I am confident we can get the result we need to keep the laugue alive as a contest.
We have things to put right at the moment & no better oppurtunity than Sunday.

On the Park Rgs game I actually fancy them to get a result as by all accounts Waterford Crystal were fortunate to overcome Granville in an earlier round.

True View
04/03/2005, 5:20 PM
you must read back all the crap whitestripe has said and if you agree with the way he conducted himself towards everyone else then you must be joined together with him
Never said I agreed with him Mike.
Just take yere vendettas elsewhere & stop filling the site with ridiculous threads cause from what I can see ye haven't an intelligent comment about football to make between ye.

True View
04/03/2005, 5:22 PM
& no one cares either Mike.

striker
04/03/2005, 8:28 PM

how more many times are you going to tell us carew have signed new plyaers

striker
04/03/2005, 8:37 PM
Never said I agreed with him Mike.
Just take yere vendettas elsewhere & stop filling the site with ridiculous threads cause from what I can see ye haven't an intelligent comment about football to make between ye.

bout time too, well said.

BallBreaker
04/03/2005, 9:53 PM

Dunmurray boy, would you be implying that trueview is also a black nd white in disguise and not really a trueview???????also Dunmurray boy (bunnyboiler) your identity has been revealed as "mike jaws ryan" and i haven't seen you deny it yet are we to presume that this is correct?????? :cool: :)

progress
05/03/2005, 1:21 PM
ya a tough one to call,will be an inteeresting match,even though i dont think either team has enough quality in front of goal to actually win the competition outrite.

Dunmurray Boys
05/03/2005, 4:32 PM
i am presently a premier player does that answer your question

True View
05/03/2005, 6:24 PM
Dunmurray boy, would you be implying that trueview is also a black nd white in disguise and not really a trueview???????also Dunmurray boy (bunnyboiler) your identity has been revealed as "mike jaws ryan" and i haven't seen you deny it yet are we to presume that this is correct?????? :cool: :)
Did it ever occur to you that there are a couple more junior clubs in Limerick, most of whom are more successful than the boro, & that not everyone on this site is a boro supporter/player.
Probably not but never mind.

For the record everyone knows that Dunmurray is Mike Ryan.

True View
05/03/2005, 6:26 PM
ya a tough one to call,will be an inteeresting match,even though i dont think either team has enough quality in front of goal to actually win the competition outrite.
Fair enough comment but I think looking at what's left in this years competition the winners of this game could be favourites after this round.

True View
05/03/2005, 6:30 PM
Any pike supporters fancy their chances tomorrow against us?

It will be a different game to the one in the Pike field earlier this year I can guarantee that

Dunmurray Boys
05/03/2005, 8:57 PM
sorry mr considine