PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Junior Soccer 2004/05

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 10:47 AM
Finished fourth in the premier :ball: :ball: :ball:
Who cares ??? :eek:

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 10:55 AM
Why not go & ask them then. :p

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 11:04 AM
keep trying buddy & I will burn your caravan hahahaha

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 11:50 AM
Bad news for all us View fans............Tommy Barrett & Robbie Kelleher were doing weight training with Limerick FC last night.
They had a session with Dave Mahedy & look like putting pen to paper soon.............can we survive without those two ???

Could be the start of a mass exodus from the Fairgreen ???

The Gaffer
12/01/2005, 12:27 PM
Do you have to be a child to comment on this thread :confused:

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 12:30 PM
Do you have to be a child to comment on this thread :confused:

You are ok Gaffer as I got permission from your mother for you to answer !!! ;)

The Gaffer
12/01/2005, 12:46 PM
You are ok Gaffer as I got permission from your mother for you to answer !!! ;)

God one, did you get help to think of that one! It couldnt have been my mother as she passed away 3 months ago!

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 12:51 PM
God one, did you get help to think of that one! It couldnt have been my mother as she passed away 3 months ago!

Must have been your girl so Gaffer, she goes well for an auld 1 :D

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 12:57 PM
Looks like Pike will win the league title this year now if the 2 lads go !!!

Can anyone tell me if Balla are still in the Munster Junior ???

clownboy
12/01/2005, 12:59 PM
Balla are out Fairview beat them 2-0..I guess you werent at that home game up in the View.

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 1:17 PM
Balla are out Fairview beat them 2-0..I guess you werent at that home game up in the View.

I must have been watching Pike for Derek that week, he asks me to check out some opponents every now & again.........

:D

clownboy
12/01/2005, 1:21 PM
Oh right

Supersub
12/01/2005, 1:39 PM
Looks like Pike will win the league title this year now if the 2 lads go !!!

Pike might win the league but it looks as though you consider Fairview as their only serious contender!!

However if you were to give the teams below them the points for the games the have in hand then Fairview would be 5th!!

Pike have flattered to deceive too many times to be handed the league on a plate like that and this year we could have an "unfashionable" winner in either Carew or Park Rgrs , possible but not likely. All I am saying is that there is a very long way to go!!!!

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 1:52 PM
Carew Pk are doing well this year & could have an outside chance but Park are mere pretenders.

Carew did beat us easily enough at their place but lack the discipline & organisation to do it regularly............I would have to still fancy Pike at this stage as I don't think they will loose any players to Limerick FC whereas we could loose 3 or 4...... :ball:

whitestripe
12/01/2005, 2:10 PM
I think Pike will win it anyway. Park may be pretenders but they are doing well this year. They are an average team but it shows that a little organisation in this league goes a long way. Pike could get the gitters and blow it like a few years ago. Football is a funny game.

flipper
12/01/2005, 2:10 PM
clownboy

why would jason o connor be at fairview home games.........
i doubt derek asked him to check anything

flipper
12/01/2005, 2:18 PM
u mustnt be gettin on the boro team then are you blackstripe if u can watch all fairview games, u might as well be in fairgreen than playin from what i hear of your performances.

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 2:19 PM
clownboy

why would jason o connor be at fairview home games.........
i doubt derek asked him to check anything

Well Derek asked him to sign for the View at the start of the season I know that ;)

flipper
12/01/2005, 2:23 PM
ha ha u wudnt have lasted long just like mona.

he was prob tryin to do finnan a favour.

Black stripe
12/01/2005, 2:27 PM
ha ha u wudnt have lasted long just like mona.

he was prob tryin to do finnan a favour.
HAHAHA NO he was probably afraid of another game against him like most of the defenders up there, :p

flipper
12/01/2005, 2:39 PM
oh thats a good one
if memory serves me correct 3 nil was the scoreline at start of the season
not so much the 3 but more so the nil as in you didnt kick a ball or maybe u did but u didnt do your job which is put the ball in the back of the net.

id say the two INTERNATIONAL centre halves are ****tin themselves alright of you.they had to change there shorts and all i heard.(being so sarchastic in case u think i am serious)
oh my god self praise is no praise, and i dont even see whitestripe backin u up on this one.

and also if u have being watchin fairview like u say u have, then u will know that derek white hasnt kicked a ball yet this season,came on in one match and injured himself before he touched the ball so less of the lies blackstripe.

whitestripe
12/01/2005, 2:57 PM
Don't need to back him up - keep me out of it.

flipper
12/01/2005, 2:59 PM
ha ha says it all.
i dont need to say anymore and people seem to have gone very quiet.

whitestripe
12/01/2005, 3:08 PM
Not sure what you are trying to say but if I may summise, you are being sarcastic when saying the two international centre halves were ****ting themselves etc and you referred to self praise is no praise. Does this mean you are infact one of the centre halves or are you referring to what blackstripe said?

You seem to be worked up a bit - pop a zanex.

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:13 PM
i was referring to what blackstripe said as u well know.
i wish i was one of the centre halves but thats life.

as for being worked up, are u referring to blackstripe there robbie( oh sorry i mean whitestrip)

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:14 PM
and i was correct again i see

it didnt take u long to come in and back up your buddy.

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:18 PM
and as for being one of the fairview centre halves, u might want to look closer to home whitestrip.

whitestripe
12/01/2005, 3:23 PM
Does not bother me one way or the other. I don't have a home.

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:24 PM
well why bother loggin on and replying then.

van der wheil
12/01/2005, 3:31 PM
Flipper

On the night in question when boro played Fairview O Connor had a fine game - in fact despite the scoreline the boro were unfortunate to be beaten.Before that they had the 2 best chances.He won at least 80% of the ball in the air against the Fairview centre half something most center forwards could not do.

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:34 PM
oh i agree with u there but he didnt score at the end of the day
thats my point u fairview reject.

True View
12/01/2005, 3:53 PM
Hey Flipper chill out buddy don't let them wind you up................as the man said take a chill pill

True View
12/01/2005, 3:54 PM
oh i agree with u there but he didnt score at the end of the day
thats my point u fairview reject.
Who's the View reject ??? Is Van Der Joe Hannon ???

True View
12/01/2005, 3:55 PM
You could be on a question of sport "Name the celeb" hahahaha!!!

U are funny flipper.... :D

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:58 PM
ill take the compliment thanks.

flipper
12/01/2005, 3:59 PM
and i think at this stage its me winding them up to be honest.

True View
12/01/2005, 4:05 PM
I know who you are flipper :cool:

Supersub
12/01/2005, 4:09 PM
I think Pike will win it anyway. Park may be pretenders but they are doing well this year. They are an average team but it shows that a little organisation in this league goes a long way. Pike could get the gitters and blow it like a few years ago. Football is a funny game.

I would still favour Fairview to win it out. Personally I think that Pike will not finish in the top two. I believe that one of the outsiders may give the top team a run for their money.

The further Pike go in the FAI the more their focus will drift from the league and you will see a Carew or Park team having only the league to play for.

I do not have much to base my hunch for either of the two to give it a good shot but there is no doubting that this year is going to be a lot closer than years gone by and there could be a shock!!!

barryk
13/01/2005, 2:52 PM
I'm sick of this Janesboro lark. They are useless and will win nothing. You are talking of league winners. Pike also have a number of players flirting with Limerick.
I think Fairview will win the League and Munster Junior despite their dreadful displays recently.

Supersub
13/01/2005, 4:08 PM
I have just heard that it is almost certain that Kelleher and Barrett will put pen to paper with Limerick with immediate effect!

Can anyone confirm this to be true??

clownboy
17/01/2005, 7:35 AM
Pike match was off...They bt Mungret 2 nil in the league...Boro lost 4-2 to charleville..Balla park and Carew all went through in fai and Granvulle unlucky to lose on penos to waterford Crystal

barryk
17/01/2005, 8:03 AM
I saw Boro game. They were useless. Robert Dalton was at it again. Left the side down getting sent off even though he was annonymous in the middle of the field.
Alan O'Keefe is not a midfielder either. I think it will be a long end to the season for Boro

van der wheil
17/01/2005, 8:55 AM
Barry K

I was at the boro game ani thought Dalton was 1 of there better players before he got sent off and indeed the wheels seemed to come off in the middle of the park when he left the pitch.I cant understand why people slat im on here.He is a very good player in my eyes.

clownboy
17/01/2005, 9:07 AM
Barry K

I was at the boro game ani thought Dalton was 1 of there better players before he got sent off and indeed the wheels seemed to come off in the middle of the park when he left the pitch.I cant understand why people slat im on here.He is a very good player in my eyes.

I agree I think that he is a fine player also ..Heseems to be very frustrated this season ...I never remember him getting sent off much before...its his second or third time this year though i think

inexile
17/01/2005, 10:01 AM
wasnt at the boro match yesterday but conceding 4 at home to charleville thats terrible, they seem to be really missing houlihan at the back, is he going to limerick?

barryk
17/01/2005, 10:28 AM
Anyone Know When The Draw For The Next Round Of The Fai Is On ?

Next Friday

I hear Hill Celtic plan to withdraw from league

inexile
17/01/2005, 10:37 AM
thats terrible, puts everything up in a heap,if they withdraw from the premier league then all their teams should be thrown out

CousinSylDolan
17/01/2005, 11:24 AM
Anyone have an updated lg table?????????

Pike must be starting to stretch at the top after winning again yesterday.

barryk
18/01/2005, 7:45 AM
what was the boro team barryk its not looking to good for janesboro so r hillceltic really pulling out they should never be left back in if they do..........bring back dave o connell

Boro team was Hartigan, Curtis, Browne, Fitzgerald, Madden, Conway, O'Keeffe, Dalton, Sheehan, O'Connor, Lynch, Sub, Tobin

lim abroad
19/01/2005, 3:33 AM
who's paul harmon playing for these days?