PDA

View Full Version : Did people boo the players sat ?

Bigballs
17/08/2004, 9:52 AM
Did people boo the players off the pitch on sat after the game ?
I didn't hear it and according to John Mchale in the Echo - City were booed off.
Is this a load of ****e that he is writing again ?

thecorner
17/08/2004, 9:54 AM
ur worst to be believing his bullsh!t

Fair_play_boy
17/08/2004, 10:00 AM
About 5 or 6 losers started to boo near the commentary box in the stand. I and a few others glared at them and they shut up within a couple of seconds. hardly enough to say City were bood off the pitch. In fact, the boo boys caused the vast majority in the stand to shout and clap all the louder.

tiktok
17/08/2004, 10:04 AM
.....John Mchale in the Echo...
Is this a load of ****e that he is writing again ?

Can you post up the quote for me, can't get the echo in jackland, but if he has said that he
1. wasn't at the game
2. was at the game but is intentionally misleading his readers

either way, he shouldn't be reporting on the game.

pete
17/08/2004, 11:45 AM
Did hear a few brief boos or moans but didn't las more than few seconds.

Even if 50 from 4000 (less than 1.5%) people booed the team it wouldn't warrant reporting

SSS
18/08/2004, 7:27 PM
Handful of boos in the DF, more muted than usual because the George-hating tool* with the 'tache left before the end.

*this guy is incredibly dedicated, goes to loads of away games, etc, but never has a good word to say. :confused:

harry crumb
18/08/2004, 9:39 PM
I booed Ollie C.

adamcarr
19/08/2004, 1:42 AM
I booed Ollie C.
So did I! :) :p

razor
19/08/2004, 7:52 AM
So did I! :) :p
I tried but I was dying with a chest infection and was lucky to even be there so I had to save my voice.

b_mcsweeney
19/08/2004, 8:40 AM
Handful of boos in the DF, more muted than usual because the George-hating tool* with the 'tache left before the end.

:

i can't stand that feen. he must have left early for fear city would get a late equaliser and spoil his day. what is wrong with that guy, he seems to hate city and everything to do with them. he might be better off not going like!