PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at Dublin City FC

Fair_play_boy
15/08/2004, 11:23 PM
What the flute is happening in Dublin City FC????? 14 players have been put on the transfer list: Alan Keely; Wes Byrne, Ben Whelehan, Keith Foy, Killian Brennan, Pierre Ennis, Jason Colwell, Ray Scully, Robbie Collins, Robbie Farrell, Dave McGill, Barry Burke, Philip Hughes, Chris Deans. Is Roddy Collins serious? What are the backroom boys at Dublin City thinking, letting that w4nker move in such a destructive way?
If this is not just a wind–up, I wouldn’t mind City getting Killian Byrne. A class finisher.

dahamsta
15/08/2004, 11:36 PM
Which part of "Cork City" did you have trouble understanding?

Fair_play_boy
15/08/2004, 11:42 PM
Looking at the quality of striker options on the bench, the point of my post is that Cork City could do with Killian Brennan. A fair point to make in this forum, I would have thought??? Not to mention the fact that Dublin City are due to play us next Fri.
J. Zuss. You can't get away with much on this site!!!!

A face
15/08/2004, 11:54 PM
Roddy wields axe at Dublin City

DUBLIN CITY FC manager Roddy Collins has swung the axe at the Premier Division basement club by placing 14 first team squad players on the transfer list.

Collins made the announcement at a meeting at the club's training headquarters at ALSAA where he me each player individually to inform him of his decision that they no longer had a role to play at the club. Collins decision now leaves the Vikings paired down to the bone, although new signings are imminent.

Read more at www.soccercentral.ie (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?id=13659&mainheading=Eircom&viewstory=yes)

dahamsta
16/08/2004, 9:10 AM
You can't get away with much on this site!!!!
No, you can't. Especially when I'm in the mood to throw people out on their ear for only just stepping over the line. Careful now.

adam