PDA

View Full Version : Pre-match meet up

Cabs88
01/06/2012, 4:07 PM
Hi all, chatting with a few fans at the orchard game and in general over the last few wks, it came up the need for a meet up spot before games, like john joe's back in the day. I just think would be an ideal opportunity for fans to mix, discuss tactics / new songs and maybe a pint or two to aid the vocal chords. To this end we are suggesting meeting up in foxs on richmond street around half 5 tomorrow evening. Hope to see a few town heads about, so spread the word. This is a vital game so would be great to have a good vocal support. The eng-er-land belgium game is on at the same time so will be able to watch the game.
Cabs

outspoken
01/06/2012, 4:43 PM
Sounds like a plan to me Cabs.....Cabs is dead right in saying lads have been asking about a pre-match meet up so now it's organised it would be good to see as many as possible there.....Also Fitzy and the boys have gone all out with some new banners while I have made a small (and sh1ity) one from an Ireland flag and a sharpie but if anyone else has any banners new or old bring them out Saturday night and get the Flansiro rocking!

Pauro 76
01/06/2012, 8:25 PM
Gentlemen, I'm there in spirit! C'mon de Town!

Martinho II
01/06/2012, 8:45 PM
its a fantastic idea.. the gospel has being spread and may the prophets arrive in foxes! Heres hopin for a crackin atmosphere in section o!

Cabs88
03/06/2012, 11:03 PM
Fair play to everyone who came in yesterday evening, and to Mark in foxs.
Was great for the fans to meet up before the game, and the atmosphere in section O was very good last night. I think its something we can continue before home games in the future.

Fair play to Fitzy and Derek for their class banner, and to Massop on acquiring the flags.
Onwards and upwards!

outspoken
03/06/2012, 11:21 PM
I think it defo helped the atmosphere on the night so credit to Cabs for setting it up and fair play to everyone in section O who got a mention on Extratime.ie's live updates! Let the revival begin!

Martinho II
04/06/2012, 10:29 PM
completely missed the mention about section o in extratime updates.. has anyone any link to it?

outspoken
05/06/2012, 10:14 AM
It was in there live updates. Was just something along the lines of "lokking out from the press box its nice to see a large and vocal section o back in flancare park" something like that anyway :)

I believe thats the 2nd time this season we got a mention (Athlone away) good work people! Cant wait for Harps away always a cracking atmosphere.

Acornvilla
05/06/2012, 3:53 PM
All these games being on saturday is gay, I've always got to work just before and after them can't have any craic :(

Pauro 76
05/06/2012, 5:09 PM
completely missed the mention about section o in extratime updates.. has anyone any link to it?

http://extratime.ie/fixtures/detail/18136/1/

On 38 minutes, fair play!

RonnieB
06/06/2012, 8:36 PM
Fair play lads on Saturday, saw some pics looked very well. I have a lot of red and black flags on sticks at home in the wesht that I will leave at Flancare the next time im around. Should be 6 or so.

outspoken
07/06/2012, 9:59 AM
Ye I saw the pictures twas great, fair play to whoever supplied the flags made a huge difference. Lets bring some color to Donegal in a few weeks time

Cabs88
05/07/2012, 2:56 PM
Going ahead with this again on Saturday lads for the Classico, spread the word!! Hope a good few can make it!

'Have you ever played Vaduz?, have you ever, have you ever, have you ever played Vaduz?'