PDA

View Full Version : What happened Flynny?

Counting Crow
15/08/2004, 10:34 AM
Anyone know the details?
To hear ( and read ) that he was injured is about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Did he get injured in training, the warm up or did Jason Byrne hit him with a high tackle entering the ground ( or outside the Turners Cross Tavern )?

Vey worried about him.

He is so far off the Flynny of last year ( before UCD ) I think he could actually be putting his career at risk playing while not fully recovered. All these mysterious times dropping out of games at the last minute is a concern.

niamh
15/08/2004, 10:39 AM
And of course Dolan's paranoid tendencies means we will never hear the actual truth. When you think of the sceals we have heard about O'Flynn's injuries, the appearance against Longford, and what's going on now.

SSS
15/08/2004, 10:54 AM
Possibly not related, but the ambulance was pulling out with lights on when I was coming into the ground just before K.O.

Was he out for the warmup?

There was something fishy about his initial injury and how it was treated... :confused:

Ruairi
15/08/2004, 11:14 AM
he didn't warm up yesterday, and he was sat in the stand for the game

thecorner
15/08/2004, 11:48 AM
did Jason Byrne hit him with a high tackle entering the ground ( or outside the Turners Cross Tavern )?.
doubt it,probably too busy eating the burgers outside the ground
u,fat b@stard,u eat all the pies

he was sat in the stand for the game

thought he got taken away in an ambulance

razor
15/08/2004, 12:15 PM
thought he got taken away in an ambulance

Think someone got a banger or something and the ambulance had to be called.
A few of my buddies got in for nowt as the gate remained open.

Gary
15/08/2004, 12:18 PM
I think Flynn just had a bout of flu, nothing more nothing less.

tiktok
15/08/2004, 7:41 PM
Flynny cried off with a stomach injury.
The same stomach injury that had him out before, the same stomach injury IMO that he clearly hasn't recovered form because he's not been playing well.

tiktok
15/08/2004, 8:19 PM
I heard he had a stomach bug. :confused:

papers today are saying it was a recurrence of the stomach injury. If that's wrong fair enough, but that's what I heard.

Eric
16/08/2004, 7:22 PM
One of the stewards was complaining of chest pains just before the game so it was him that was taken away in the ambulance

pete
17/08/2004, 11:12 AM
I heard it was flu which seems more beliveable.