PDA

View Full Version : Forum habits...

SkStu
27/05/2012, 6:06 AM
Do you read your unread posts by
A) from least recent to most recent in the forum (bottom to top)
B) from most recent to least recent in the forum (top to bottom)
C) clicking to view all post since last visit.

I'm presuming most civilized people would select option A).

Sticky's last obviously.

strangeirish
27/05/2012, 11:19 AM
I pick my nose...

Eminence Grise
27/05/2012, 1:06 PM
For me, it's rather a pleasing frenzy of metaphorically onanistic visual appraisal as I peruse the latest spat between various clubs over whose honour has been most grievously impeached, or the tug of war that erupts as a hot prospect who intones 'nye' rather than 'now' declares for us 'Staters, or a thread that is hurled off-topic with passionate force, or the eruptive drivel that goes, as the folder says, where the tat goes.... Aaahh... foot.ie you call and I read... eyes scanning the pages like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes:tongue:

By the time I've done all of that, I've hardly enough energy for the totty threads, which I start, like most civilised people with Option A.:D

BonnieShels
27/05/2012, 1:08 PM
It's defo B. for me and then when I've finished reading what I want and responded to everything that I feel the need to I press "Mark all read". Oh yeah. I'm that guy!

dfx-
28/05/2012, 2:17 AM
I have recently altered my behaviour to become an option A type. I have also controversially been known to skip straight to the last one depending on the size of the thread..

SkStu
28/05/2012, 6:40 PM
not controversial at all dfx - especially for those threads where you dont give a crap and you just want to read what the crazies have got to in their debate :)

I also just mark a forum read where there is a thread i just have NO interest in because the crazies have completely taken over e.g. Eligibility Rules, Okay.