PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate insult

Counting Crow
13/08/2004, 11:36 PM
Spoke to a guy this morning about tomorrow's game and asked him if he was going.
He replied that he would as he would definately go to see $hell$. The **** doesn't normally go to see City but will go to see a Dublin team............. :rolleyes:
Hard to believe someone from the PR of C doing such a thing at the expense of their home team.

I genuinely cannot fathom this mentality.

The same guy had a Liverpool jersey on him and was ranting on about their game last Wednesday night.

I guess there are some people that we will never reach.............mu*pet.

NOTE: Corner, he works with us so you can understand why I didn't have a pop off him.

adamcarr
14/08/2004, 12:00 AM
Spoke to a guy this morning about tomorrow's game and asked him if he was going.
He replied that he would as he would definately go to see $hell$. The **** doesn't normally go to see City but will go to see a Dublin team............. :rolleyes:
Hard to believe someone from the PR of C doing such a thing at the expense of their home team.

I genuinely cannot fathom this mentality.

The same guy had a Liverpool jersey on him and was ranting on about their game last Wednesday night.

I guess there are some people that we will never reach.............mu*pet.

NOTE: Corner, he works with us so you can understand why I didn't have a pop off him.
What a *****r! :rolleyes:

thecorner
14/08/2004, 12:31 AM
send me a private message

wanna know who this weasel is

ccfcman
14/08/2004, 7:44 AM
send me a private message

wanna know who this weasel is
what are you gonna do clean his car?

thecorner
14/08/2004, 12:43 PM
what are you gonna do clean his car?

whats it got to do with you :confused: :rolleyes:

De Town
14/08/2004, 2:54 PM
will there be a mob of city fans waiting for him????

Probably depends on the result of the match tonight

adamcarr
14/08/2004, 6:45 PM
Probably depends on the result of the match tonight
Uh Oh!!!!!!!