PDA

View Full Version : Dublin Daily World Cup 2002 Goals DVD

Shelsman
13/08/2004, 1:04 PM
Hey, does anybody else have this DVD? I was watching the goals for Ireland v Saudi Arabia ( BBC / ITV commentator ) and the commentator says

-that the keeper will have to look at himself after letting in Keane's volley for the first goal ( Bullsh!t!!!!!! ).

-and that for the second goal that the it was a player 'Born and Bred' in London ( Breen ) that is pushing the ROI through to the next round ( in other words that it's thanks to them that we are doing so well seeing as we're using some of their players ).

These comments really annoyed me. There were some other ones too, which I will check.

pineapple stu
14/08/2004, 1:43 AM
Don't have the DVD (great reply, I know!), though I have been looking for it in other places. Always on in Carroll's, for some reason...

Going off topic maybe, but I always thought thet Saudi keeper was very slow getting down to Keane's shot - should have done better. Breen may have been born in London, but anyone wearing an Ireland jersey to school the day after the Euro '88 game deserves respect! Though I think someone here mentioned that true dedication would have been wearing it to school the day before the game...!