PDA

View Full Version : IrelandOffline Survey - Please fill it in

dahamsta
12/08/2004, 10:57 PM
Folks,

A new survey has been created by IrelandOffline -

http://surveys.irelandoffline.org/survey.php?sid=17

This survey has been designed to collect relevant data to allow us present hard facts and figures to politicians, telcos and the media as well as for our own information. The information you provide us will help shape the future of broadband and internet access in this country.

Not all the questions are mandatory, but we would appreciate you taking the time and effort to fill it out as completely and honestly as possible.

Please also forward this email to as many people as you know (without spamming strangers but it's ok to spam the one you love). The more people that voice their opinions the better for everyone.

If you are not on the IrelandOffline mailing list you can join it here:

http://lists.beecher.net/mailman/listinfo/io-announce

I urge you to do so.

Thanks,
adam...........

brendy_éire
13/08/2004, 12:09 AM
Very good cause they have. Best of luck.

ccfcman
13/08/2004, 11:13 AM
adam i havent received the survey in my email inbox :eek: ?yet im subsrcibed for the past 2or3yrs :confused: :confused:

dahamsta
13/08/2004, 12:12 PM
It hasn't going out to the membership yet ccfcman, we're using a few forums and mailing lists to bugfix first. Thanks though.

adam

Troy.McClure
13/08/2004, 1:34 PM
What is a CAP?

I just left it blank when CAP was in the question

dahamsta
13/08/2004, 5:09 PM
A cap is your monthly transfer allowance. For example, UTV's basic product has an 8GB allowance, or Cap.

adam

Sheridan
13/08/2004, 5:14 PM
A cap is your monthly transfer allowance. For example, UTV's basic product has an 8GB allowance, or Cap.
I realised what it meant straight away, but it struck me as needlessly confusing as I was doing the survery. Seeing CAP in CAPS automatically makes one think of an acronym. "Cap" would be much less confusing.

dahamsta
13/08/2004, 6:29 PM
I think we changed this but I'm not sure. I'll point this thread out to the guy that created it, so any other feedback is welcome.

adam