PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Div 1A rubbish.

WizardOnTheWing
14/05/2012, 2:35 PM
but you still have 1 trip to shannon this year ... amazing you never hear shannon teams moan about the mammoth journey they have to make every 2nd game into town ;)

Thats cause if they were in Clare league they more than likely would have further to travel to games(Sh*t pitches and Sh*t roads)

dirtfree
14/05/2012, 2:38 PM
Thats cause if they were in Clare league they more than likely would have further to travel to games(Sh*t pitches and Sh*t roads)

Name one premier team in Clare with a **** pitch ..

Bayern Munchies
14/05/2012, 2:39 PM

Mountshannon :p?

dirtfree
14/05/2012, 2:59 PM
Mountshannon :p?
Compared to Bateman park ,, scariff is like wembley :-)

old git
14/05/2012, 3:07 PM

plenty of travelling on s**t roads to arrive at s**te pitches in limerick as well don't think i have ever seen the local community horses running loose on clare league pitches ;)

LegendStriker10
14/05/2012, 3:09 PM

Typical comment from a typical Limerick man . Probably has never seen any of the pitches in Clare and has never travelled outside his own County, sorry I could be wrong he has travelled to Clare as far as Kilkee with the rest of the Limerick people :cool:

the lobster
14/05/2012, 3:50 PM

Sure Wembleys pitch is ****e.

booster 03
14/05/2012, 6:06 PM
The pitches in Clare are better than what we have in Limerick. Look at this division, Caherconlish, the Greenhills, Shelbourne Park, Portland Park, Moyross. All these pitches are poor in fairness!

Carpet... dont knock it!!:p

Bridge Celtic in Clare Premier would embarrass the cows grazing on it!!

lankyboy26
14/05/2012, 6:30 PM

Where's Bridge Celtic's pitch?

dirtfree
14/05/2012, 7:11 PM

No bridge Celtic Playing premier in Clare buddy

WizardOnTheWing
14/05/2012, 7:32 PM
Sure Wembleys pitch is ****e.

You wouldnt be far wrong...

WizardOnTheWing
14/05/2012, 7:39 PM

The Burren, the fair green, Mountshannon Corofin maybe

WizardOnTheWing
14/05/2012, 8:26 PM
Played plenty of matches outside of my county pal and when it comes to kilkee thats another sh$t hole im sorry...

lankyboy26
14/05/2012, 8:38 PM
Played plenty of matches outside of my county pal and when it comes to kilkee thats another sh$t hole im sorry...

Kilrush is much nicer :)

old git
14/05/2012, 11:19 PM
Kilrush is much nicer :)

not to sure about that ;);)