PDA

View Full Version : FAI Cup Tickets

Gerry Desmond
01/12/2001, 4:51 PM
Ticketing for the Cup game v Rovers is being handled by the FAI.
The match is all-ticket. The prices are: adults £7, juveniles £4. These are all-in prices, that is you pay your money and you can either sit in the stand OR stand in the Shed for the same price.
Season ticket holders are advised to contact the club regarding seating arrangements to avoid disappointment and/or confusion on the day.

Shamrock Rovers fans are being allocated the far end of the Donie Forde Stand plus the section of the St Anne's Park end that is closest to the Donie Forde Stand. Entrance to the ground for both of these areas for Shamrock Rovers fans will be via the St Anne's Park gates ONLY.

Supporters are asked to observe the requests of Gardai and Stewards at all times during the game and around the stadium. It is also very important that supporters refrain from incursions onto the pitch before, during or AFTER the match.

Tickets for the game will be available at the UCD match, and from the usual outlets. The Club Shop is also open on Wednesday 5 & 12 December next between 10.00am - 12.30pm lunchtime when tickets can also be purchased.

Gerry

pete
03/12/2001, 9:06 AM
Is this art of the new security arrange,emts for category A matches i.e. the FAI are in charge 7 coordinate with local stewards. gardai etc...?

Pablo
03/12/2001, 1:10 PM
why are the FAI in charge?

Gerry Desmond
03/12/2001, 2:03 PM
Originally posted by pete
Is this art of the new security arrange,emts for category A matches i.e. the FAI are in charge 7 coordinate with local stewards. gardai etc...?

Something like that. The FAI are also 'running' the Longford-Bohs game PLUS any similar high-profile game(s) in the next round AND all games from the q-finals onward.

Only found out about this stuff on Friday evening. I guess they can call the shots because it's their own competition or something.

Gerry

pete
03/12/2001, 2:30 PM
Yes, as the Commish recently informed me the league has virtually nothing to do with the Cup or sponsorship. Its the FAIs baby this one.

Pablo
03/12/2001, 2:53 PM
i'm not home till the friday nite before it. i wonder how safe i'll be buting a ticket on the day??????

Gerry Desmond
04/12/2001, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
i'm not home till the friday nite before it. i wonder how safe i'll be buting a ticket on the day??????

Pablo, I understand up to 1,500 tickets have been issued to Rovers. SRFC's unsold tickets will be returned to CCFC, plus unsold tickets from around the usual outlets will be collected on the Friday evening before the game. I would say it should be possible to get a ticket on the day, but if you're stuck or REALLY worried, pm me and I'll get one for you.

Gerry

Neil
05/12/2001, 9:05 AM
Tickets for Cork City's FAI Cup game on Sunday, 16th December against Shamrock Rovers will go on sale from Wednesday, 5th.

Tickets will be available from Cummins' Sports outlets in the city, and at other usual outlets.

joe
05/12/2001, 9:56 AM
which official site is that neil?

Neil
05/12/2001, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by joe
which official site is that neil?
Sorry, Citynet!

I hope the club are sorting John out there. He's built up a brilliant website using his own time and money.

pete
05/12/2001, 11:21 AM
If Citynet (haven't looked at for months now) is to become a sorta official site will the Board soon be complaining about the speil that passes for discussion on its message board?

Then again given the corkcityfc.com sites recent money making scheme maybe they've abondoned censorship?

;)

Neil
05/12/2001, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by pete
will the Board soon be complaining about the speil that passes for discussion on its message board?

I heard a rumour that Fonzi, GavinZac and dubhater are, in fact, the handles used by Board members logging on...

I dunno?

James
05/12/2001, 1:05 PM
Originally posted by Neil

I heard a rumour that Fonzi, GavinZac and dubhater are, in fact, the handles used by Board members logging on...

I dunno?

nice one Neil, thats actually explains alot of what i occasionally read there :D
actually thats cheered me up this morning..nice one..but who is who....which one of them is Gavin Zac in all fairness....