PDA

View Full Version : Bohs Match

naoise kennedy
04/05/2012, 10:05 PM
Started well and played some nice football, great strike by jayo for his goal, we could have had a few more in the first half.. massey again is fitting in well to his midfield role, i thought zambra and o hanlon had off games, adam lost the ball or else failed to get a cross in too many times tonight but up to now he has been very lively.. and zambra looked a bit lost at times..

Second half bray normally come out stronger but not tonight, bohs had 4/5 unmarked headers in the second half, bray started the second half very slowly but after we got the goal they started to play better.. Danny o connor was excellant tonight, unfortuneatly it means mitch get in to first 11.. i was a bit surprised that houston was not brought on sooner... but in the end bray got a deserved 3 points well done lads.. by the way who was the female lino, she got alot of stick from bohs manager..

Green&whitearmy
05/05/2012, 9:13 AM
ye was a good game last night, played very well. The two centre backs were immense, they cleared up everything. it looked jayo was dead on his feet in the last 20 mins, he didnt really move around at all. I agree zambra had a very quiet game but then mulroy had a very good game, he seems to be settling in that midfield roll.

It was good to hear the fans getting behind the team, its been awhile since its been like that, and hopefully it will be like that at all home games now..

Seagull
05/05/2012, 9:39 PM
i thought zambra and o hanlon had off games, adam lost the ball or else failed to get a cross in too many times tonight but up to now he has been very lively.. and zambra looked a bit lost at times..
Why criticise anyone after a win like that last night? Every player on the pitch played their part, no exceptions. Keyboard Bray fans, enough is never enough. No wonder this forum is dead...

naoise kennedy
05/05/2012, 10:14 PM
Why criticise anyone after a win like that last night? Every player on the pitch played their part, no exceptions. Keyboard Bray fans, enough is never enough. No wonder this forum is dead...

keyboard bray fan,, what sh...,, i was at the match, i am entitled to give my opinion on what i saw, its not criticism as i said zambra had an off match,, o hanlon did loose the ball or failed to get a cross in more than a few times.. it was a great 3 points but that does not mean someone can't give there opinion..

Bray-Z
06/05/2012, 10:20 AM
Adam Hanlon. There is no 'O'.

Seagull
06/05/2012, 2:38 PM
keyboard bray fan,, what sh...,, i was at the match, i am entitled to give my opinion on what i saw, its not criticism as i said zambra had an off match,, o hanlon did loose the ball or failed to get a cross in more than a few times.. it was a great 3 points but that does not mean someone can't give there opinion..

*Keyboard not keyboard/ , not ,, /I not i /it's not its /Zambra not zambra /Hanlon not o hanlon /lose not loose /. not .. /their not there.*

naoise kennedy
06/05/2012, 10:36 PM
*Keyboard not keyboard/ , not ,, /I not i /it's not its /Zambra not zambra /Hanlon not o hanlon /lose not loose /. not .. /their not there.*

??????????????????????.. i can still critise hanlon and zambra,, but its great to know who to call when my spell checker breaks down on my pc.. good to know ..thanks..