PDA

View Full Version : Jingle Bells

Bernie
01/12/2001, 10:07 AM
Oh what fun it is to see Cork City win away.

What a cracker (get it) last night.
City seem to be saving the best for away from home. Poor old Rovers couldn't stick the pace at all. Their six point lead before KO is still a mystery to me.

Ollie is on fire at the moment and was getting fierce stick from the rovers faithful? Took great satisfaction in the 3rd goal.

Skippy also got in on the act. When warming up in front of the Rovers fans he passed the remark " I'll have to come on and score now" which was not well recieved at all.

The grin on his face was priceless. Good old Pat. Didn't think he had that mischevious streak.

Gerry Desmond
01/12/2001, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Bernie
Good old Pat. Didn't think he had that mischevious streak.

You learn something everyday, Bernie! :D

Gerry

Ali-G
01/12/2001, 12:02 PM
superb result. City for the double
:D

Pablo
01/12/2001, 1:06 PM
1 thing is for sure. a win against UCD next week and what a crowd we will have at the Cross for the Cup match!

Gary
01/12/2001, 1:50 PM
Originally posted by Bernie
" I'll have to come on and score now" which was not well recieved at all.

Wasn't well recieved by who???
Like he has anything to prove anyway.

ccfcman
01/12/2001, 3:54 PM
should we be expecting the sunshine supporters back 4 the scum match

James
02/12/2001, 1:52 AM
depends on the weather!!!!

Peadar
02/12/2001, 1:54 AM
Originally posted by James
depends on the weather!!!!

I thought it depended on flights James?

TheNorthsider
02/12/2001, 7:53 AM
i agree about sunshine supporters coming back when city are doing well or for big games but in fairness every club has them and they are vital to every club to keep the financial side in order.now what does annoy me about them is their readiness to critisise all players and their so called expertise on the irish game based on attending a few games a year.i had a guy in work sit down on a monday morning and discuss the games on sunday as if he was there ,from what he read in the examiner same guy giving his opinion on how good and bad players were