PDA

View Full Version : new subforum? please!

ccfcman
09/08/2004, 12:49 PM
working in a music store at the mo and i love music,my collection is broad and controversial at the best of times,anyway is there any chance of a music forum?similiar to off topic but obviously more centralised.im also willing to moderate it.

graham

dahamsta
09/08/2004, 1:18 PM
Unless I'm missing something, there ain't a whole lot of posts on music on Foot.ie, and we usually only create forums if there's the demand for them. Feel free to post in Off Topic, and we'll see how it goes.

adam

Gary
02/12/2004, 10:23 AM
There seems to be an increasing amount of music threads in off topic lately, and judging by the relative success of the games forum, would a music forum now be worth looking into????

gustavo
02/12/2004, 11:33 AM
before when it was just off topic there was a humour section created cos there seemed to be a lot of jokes going round in off topic but then that was merged back into off topic due to lack of traffic maybe the same thing would happen here . but i do think its a good idea as long as conor didnt take it over and turn it into a tribute to crap 80s bands :D

dahamsta
02/12/2004, 11:47 AM
Gaming was created because the CM thread was absolutely enormous, and I noticed a fairly large increase in gaming threads in OT. I've noticed a slight increase in music threads, but considering we're out of season atm, it ain't enough to justify a forum imho.

I remain open to the idea, but I'm still not convinced. :shrug:

adam

dahamsta
06/12/2004, 9:55 PM
Music section added here (http://foot.ie/forumdisplay.php?f=81). Note that all forums in the new Community section are probationary, i.e. if they don't get traffic they die.

adam