PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Kenny to be the new manager of Derry?

eoinh
08/08/2004, 10:49 AM
Reports indicate Stephen Kenny Will be Derrys new manager (http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/sport/story.jsp?story=549140)

brendy_éire
08/08/2004, 11:43 AM
No quotes, I'll believe it when I see it.

De Town
08/08/2004, 12:14 PM
i heard that he couldnt become their new manager because he still has financial issues to deal with Bowez before he can talk to another club

brendy_éire
08/08/2004, 5:41 PM
i heard that he couldnt become their new manager because he still has financial issues to deal with Bowez before he can talk to another club

Aye, but he's getting that sorted this week apparently. Some talk of him taking a while out to compete a UEFA course he's doing at present as well.

Longfordian
08/08/2004, 7:20 PM
He's doing his UEFA B Licence I think, prior to this he's had no coaching badges. I had heard that Derry were going to announce him shortly too

Peadar
18/08/2004, 12:42 PM
I had heard that Derry were going to announce him shortly too

Stephen Kenny is back in football after being named as Derry City manager in succession to Gavin Dykes.

Pauro 76
20/08/2004, 9:10 AM
Good to see Stephen Kenny back in football so quickly, felt he was harshly treated by Bohs.

A face
20/08/2004, 12:39 PM
he was harshly treated by Bohs.

Total over-reaction firing him ..... Kenny is one of the best managers in the league and was shafted by Bohs.

observer
20/08/2004, 1:02 PM
Ye have got an excellent manager in Stephen Kenny Derry fans. Support him from the start and he will produce for you. From reading the reports of the Shels game he has already freshened up the tactics and approach. I reckon Bohs lost the plot shafting him in favour of a guy with no track record as a manager. It appears they wanted him firstly as a player but he had to get the other job as well.
It dos'nt make much sense. :confused: